v4 Group Hatch! \(^ω^\)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaMatty0-0

Reaction score
Hello TamaTalk! ^_^ This is the topic for the logs of the v4 group hatch, witch will start on 1/28/2017. If you are signed up, like these lovely people ;) :

- rjalda100

- Melonitchi

- Hapihapitchi

Post your tama's progress on this thread. If you wish to participate in this group hatch, just say so on the original thread, "Mini v4 Group Hatch"!

You will see the goals and the organization process there! Here are the general rules:

- Tamagotchis you plan on logging about must include the following: v4,v4.5,Entama, and Uratama

- You must start logging about a new generation (example: you can't just start to log about a 6 year old Mametchi! :wacko: )

- All logs must typed in this format: tamatalk123 [enter] Day 1: Title [enter] blah blah blah blah blah...

(optional: do a status review! example: Name:Bob Age:4 Species: Kuchipatchi e.t.c)

And that is all! I you wish to join, say so by the 25. Until the hatch ^_^ !

Last edited by a moderator:
KAJAH995 ENTRY- DAY 1 (January 28, 2017)

Well, I guess I'll go first! It's about 1PM, and I just pulled the tab on my v4.5.

An egg bounces on my screen for a few seconds before it hatches, and a girl pops out.

20170128_131536_zpsitnncmcy.jpg
20170128_131743_zpsh6o4xyix.jpg

I set her name, Ailis, and immediately begin photographing her stats:

20170128_131809_zpshh7vdazx.jpg
20170128_131813_zpsoqucb5ra.jpg
20170128_131816_zpsfffksvzb.jpg

Just out of the egg, she begged me for food and to clean up after her. After a grueling hour of that...

20170128_143309_zpsyn7ik916.jpg

KURIBOTCHI!

I'd like to point out that I do have a running log, and I post story-like adventures with my (currently) 6 running tamagotchis.

TAMAGOTCHI V4.5

Name: Ailis

Charater: Kuribotchi

Training: 1

Skill Points: 0 Funny, 0 Gorgeous, 0 Spiritual

Weight: 33lbs

Generation: 1

Recent Occurrences: Toddler Evolution.

Future Occurrences: Teen Evolution.

Hello! I popped a new battery in my V4.5 this morning. While I didn't really hatch it per se (I'm starting from gen. 2), I'm still starting with a new baby, so it still counts I believe.

I selected "download" and was actually greeted by my Purimatchi from the previous generation (I logged about her in this hatch if anyone is interested). Luckily, all I had to do was set the time to 11:59PM and she departed.

1yltva.jpg
I set the time back to normal and was greeted by a crying baby girl:

2e1hfeb.jpg
I ended up naming her Jada. Her mother's name was Joely, so I'm just following with the J theme here, I guess.

s4nk29.jpg
140head.jpg
She inherited 10% of the skill points her mother had. This time around, I'm either going to go for an Ura Violetchi, or an Ura Memetchi so that I can get the secret character.

j9c6qs.jpg
For her toddler stage, Jada ended up becoming a Kuchitamatchi, just like her mother!

2byvcy.jpg
She's paused at the moment because I have to leave for work soon, so it'll take her a little longer to evolve tomorrow. I also will be logging her in my personal log alongside my other tamas (I also have six running currently). The link is in my signature if you're interested. If not, I will also be logging her progress here. I should be back tomorrow to update you all when she evolves! Bye for now!

:wub:

EDIT: I was in a hurry when I first posted this and totally forgot to include her stats. Here they are:

Name: Jada

Weight: 33lb (should probably play some games, hmm?)

Training: 1/9

Skill PointS: 16/6/13

Character: Kuchitamatchi

Generation: 2nd

(Sorry, no picture. I haven't gotten a photobucket account yet :p )

TamaMatty0-0

Day 1: Ma' First Log!

Hellooooooooooooo, TamaTalk! This is my first log for the v4 group hatch! (This is also my first log EVER so...) I hope you enjoy!

v4

Red ,the Masketchi, left her baby girl last night. At around 9:55 this morning, Red's baby woke up crying, distrait at her mother's departure. I decided to name Red's baby, Stela. After feeding her and playing a few games with her, Stela fell asleep. After waking up from her nap, she evolved into a Harutchi! So cute! :3 Hopefully, Stela will evolve into her teenage form tomorrow. I need her to evolve into a Young Mimitchi or Ringotchi to have a chance to get Mimitchi. I'll give you an update on her evolution tomorrow!

v4.5

Okay, I WAS going to start logging about Zach,the Ura Togetchi's baby today, but due to an *ahem* unfortunate event, he will be staying with his baby boy a little longer then expected. Hopefully, by the time Zach leaves, his baby won't be too far behind in terms of growth compared to Stela.

So that pretty much wraps up day 1! I'll update you every Saturday and Sunday, my tamagotchi's are paused throughout the school week. Bye! ^_^

Status

v4

Name: Stela

Weight: 25 lbs

Stage: Toddler

Species: Harutchi

Generation: 5

​Discipline: 3

Skill Points: Intelligence: 11 Fashion:28 Kindness:28

Goals Met: None yet!

Hi all!

So I started up my v4.5 yesterday like I was supposed to... However I married Kumo off and now... Well Kumo and his baby girl are still here! I totally forgot that happens! :angry:

I'll just edit this post later when I can get him to leave (sorry Kumo!). I'm sorry I'm late to this! I'll also be logging about the baby girl in my log, which is in my signature. ;) Her name will be Yuki, which is snow in japanese (even though this isn't a japanese model). Kumo means cloud in japanese so I thought his daughter could follow. Yuki will be the 4th gen, btw. Ok enough rambling! I'll check back later. ^_^

EDIT: Kumo left! I'll make a new post this afternoon.

(Sorry, no picture. I haven't gotten a photobucket account yet :p )

TamaMatty0-0

Day 2: Teen Tama!

Hello, TamaTalk! Their were lots of evolutions for Stela and Logan! (Zach's baby. He left last night.See last post)

v4

Today, Stela evolved a Young Mimitchi! She looks so adorable! <3 After planning the game "Shape" to raise here intelligence points, she got a letter saying she had to be enrolled in school. She chose Mr.Turtlepedia as her teacher. I think I will pause her tomorrow and unpause her on Saturday so Logan can catch up. And speaking of which...

v4.5

Zach left his baby boy last night. I was actually surprised by this. I thought he would stay for 1 more day! After taking care of Logan for an hour, he evolved into a Hitodetchi! Besides enrolling into preschool, Logan's day was pretty low key after that. He WILL be coming to school with me tomorrow unpaused to he can catch up to Stela though!

v4

Weight: 32 lbs

Stage: Teen

Species: Young Mimitchi

​Discipline: 3

Skill Points: Intelligence: 92 Fashion: 34 Kindness:30

Goals Met: -Have at least 70 skill points in 1 category

(Currently Paused)

v4.5

Name: Logan

Weight: 27 lbs

Stage: Toddler

Species: Hitodetchi

Generation: 3

Skill Points: Humor: 23 Gorgeous: 15 Spiritual:28

Goals Met: None Yet!

I was super busy yesterday and Jada spent a lot of the day on pause. She did evolve this morning though, into Ura Young Memetchi! (Once again, just like her mother!)

2r3xq9u.jpg
I've decided to raise her Spiritual points and go for Ura Violetchi. One of my V3s just became Violetchi, which kinda put me in a Violetchi kinda mood. So that's my plan now!

otesdw.jpg
I don't have any pictures of this because it just happened a few minutes ago, but Jada is now enrolled in school. I screwed up and accidentally chose Mr. Turtle as her teacher, so I'm going to have to play the Manhole game a bunch. Oops.

Here's her stats as they currently stand!

Weight: 39lbs

Training: 1/9

Species: Ura Young Memetchi

Skill Points: 28/10/39

Sorry I'm super late to this. Agh I feel terrible. :(

Well Yuki was officially "hatched" around 4:00 today!

aw da widdle baby got sick!

After a hectic hour of rushing to her every beep, Yuki evolved into Hitodetchi! A little star, tehe.

An hour she was visited by the preschool teacher and got her very own backpack (I think) so she can go to school!

Also the gotchi king gave her a bouquet that I don't have a picture of.

Idk what adult I want yet so we'll see. If you wanna read more about Yuki you can check my log!

EDIT: sorry about huge photos! I resized all of them but only one worked? :huh:

That's all for now! Bye!

TamaMatty0-0

Day 3-4: Crackertchi!

Hello TamaTalk. Sorry, I wasn't able to post yesterday, but today I'm home sick, so I'll be able to edit this post if anything happens today. Stela is still the same, but Logan has a few notable changes.

v4.5

Yesterday, Logan evolved into... Crackertchi? OK, this is kind of confusing, considering neither of Logan's parents were in the Ura Mame group. Well, there goes my goal for Celebtchi. But it's OK. I find Cackertchi to be REALLY cute, and his adult forms are pretty cute too! Since Crackertchi is in the Ura Mame group, Iv'e been raising his Humor skill points so he will evolve into Ura Mametchi. He should evolve soon, I hope. See you then!

v4

Weight: 31 lbs

Species: Young Mimitchi

​Discipline: 4

Skill Points: Intelligence: 122 Fashion: 34 Kindness:30

Goals Met: -Have at least 70 skill points in 1 category

v4.5

Weight: 33 lbs

Species: Crackertchi

Discipline: 8

Skill Points: Humor:123 Gorgeous:35 Spiritual:47

Goals Met: -Have at least 70 skill points in 1 category -Have at least 7 training bars filled out

Hi all!

So my photos went back to normal but they were acting up... anyways Yuki is now a Ura Young Memetchi! Just like Jada!

I'll update later on what happens, but I hope she evolves into a Ura Memetchi tomorrow!

I'll edit some photos in when I get home from work later, but just a quick update on Jada - she evolved just now into an Ura Violetchi, just as I'd hoped. She's paused currently and will remain so for a little while.

Here are her stats as they currently stand:

Weight: 53 lb

Training: 6/9

Skill points: 46/35/72

Character: Ura Violetchi

EDIT: Just as promised, here are the photos!

307np1u.jpg
Here's Jada the Ura Violetchi with Belle the Violetchi on my V3. I thought they'd look cute together.
25znjg0.jpg
Just hangin' around! (Also, she has mail...)
2dvq729.jpg
Trying on her skirt!
29efzp4.jpg
Looking very pretty in her bow!

Hey guys! So sorry I haven't been updating.l I've been pretty sick and can't run too many Tamagotchis, and I especially can't log them.

But I am still running Ailis! She evolved from Kuribotchi into Ura Young Yattatchi and then into Ura Yattatchi! She's 4 now.

TAMAGOTCHI V4.5

Name: Ailis

Charater: Ura Yattatchi

Training: 4

Skill Points:18 Funny, 6 Gorgeous, 2 Spiritual

Weight: 99lbs

Generation: 1

Recent Occurrences: Adult Evolution.

Future Occurrences: Marriage Evolution.

Heyo!

Yuki just evolved into Ura Memetchi like I wanted! Yay!

I love how easy it is to get the characters you want on this tama. :)

Wait hold up! She just got robbed! Poor Yuki. :(

Here is her teen picture! Will update later with her adult ones!

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this! My next update will probably be when she gets a job interview! I hope she becomes a baker (You'll know why if you read my log tehe).

And then after that when she gets married. I assume I have the last tama to evolve since I joined so late. :/

Also her training is 7/9! Since I run her during school unpaused, it's hard for me to keep up with training calls so I'm pretty proud of myself. :) I sorta figured out her pattern.

Bye!! :lol:

Edit:

Ok I have some pictures!

Yuki's close up!

Smelling the bouquet!

Sorry they're huge photobucket hates me.

Hello! I'm back with a quick little update on Jada. She turned four today and I spent quite a bit of time playing games with her to raise her skill points. This was the result:

3vmac.jpg
They're pretty even at the moment although that might change because Jada finally got a job today! I believe she's supposed to be a teacher (correct me if I'm wrong).

spcc2w.jpg
288qlv7.jpg
I didn't even realize I've actually chosen this job before. For whatever reason I thought it was a different one but nope, the minigame's the same. It's like a matching game and I'm not the best at it but I've been making it work. It gives skill points in the spiritual category.

And on an unrelated note, here's Jada checking out the plant I bought her this morning (the shop had a sale). She didn't get too lucky.

2dguzd2.jpg
wugdav.jpg

TamaMatty0-0

Day 5-6: Adult Hood!/Marrige!

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Tama Talk! First of all, holy pixels! I haven't posted for the group hatch is 4 days! It's just a little hard to keep on top of the ball with school and everything, but there has been a LOT changes with Stela and Logan!

v4

Stela, the then Young Mimitchi, has evolved into Mimitchi! She is flippi'n cute!:3 She hasn't gotten a job offer yet, but she has been hanging out with her husband...Logan! Yes, Stela and Logan have gotten married! They had twin baby girls, and Stela's daughter is named Clair!

v4.5

Logan evolved from Crackertchi to Ura Mametchi ! Do you think I should evolve him to the secret character? Anyways, like I said, Logan and Stela got married, and now they both have baby girls! Logan's daughter is named Cherry!

(EDIT: Stela and Logan got jobs! Stela is a teacher, and an Logan works at the circus!)

v4

Weight: 69 lbs

Stage: Adult

Species: Mimitchi

​Discipline: 6

Skill Points: Intelligence: 130 Fashion: 34 Kindness:30

Goals Met: -Have at least 70 skill points in 1 category -Get Stela and Logan married -Have a job by 4yrs old

v4.5

Weight: 77 lbs

Species: Ura Mametchi

Discipline: 9

Skill Points: Humor:131 Gorgeous:36 Spiritual:50

Goals Met: -Have at least 70 skill points in 1 category -Have at least 7 training bars filled out -Get Stela and Logan married -Have a job by 4 yrs old

Hello! I have no idea how far behind everyone else I am since Jada's been paused a LOT (probably close to like 8 hours a day most days... oops), but she finally got married today! The matchmaker brought along a Matsuritchi (I THINK that's what that guy is called) and Jada became the proud mother of a baby boy.

2naif6h.jpg
I probably won't raise her son right away because I have too many tamas on the go right now and I'm trying to lessen the load. I already brought it down to five from six, this will bring it down to four which is a little more manageable. I might pop back in this thread to update once she leaves. If I don't, I'll just say that this was a pretty fun hatch. I don't run my V4.5 enough so I really enjoyed it!

Alright I'm finally back!

Yuki got a job as a chef! It was really exciting and I think she enjoys it. :)

Also, this weekend I powered up my V1. It was an ichigotchi named 'Twig' that later evolved into Masktchi! (it's so difficult for me to get good care characters on this ver.)

I started connecting them and they eventually got married!

Yuki and Twig sitting in a tree... hehe just kidding.

So they both got baby boys! I'm expecting more tamas in the mail so I'll probably wait till Yuki leaves then take out the battery.

I'm now out of this hatch, it was certainly fun and I can't wait till the valentine's hatch!

Bye!

TamaMatty0-0

Day 7: The End!

Hello, Tama Talk. I have some REALLY sad news. I whent for a short walk around my neighborhood, and when I came back to check on my Tamas, Stela was DEAD. :( I tried the reset button trick, but alas, selecting download woul not remove the egg with angel wings on the screen. I'm actually really torn up about this. She was one of my first non-universal characters on my v4, and she was one of my favorite Tamas to take care of. *Sigh* I going to stop my portion of logging here. I hate to leave this hatch on a sad note, but at least Loganis still healthy and with a baby girl! Also, i forgot to mention, I'm going to start up an all time blog! Currently, I'm running my v4.5, iDL, and v5. I don't think I'll start up my v4 agian though. Stela, I'll miss you! So thanks for reading! This is TamaMatty0-0, signing out.

v4.5

Weight: 83 lbs

Species: Ura Mametchi

Discipline: 9

Skill Points: Humor:131 Gorgeous:36 Spiritual:50

Goals Met: -Have at least 70 skill points in 1 category -Have at least 7 training bars filled out -Get Stela and Logan married -Have a job by 4 yrs old

rjalda100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back