The Hapi Log (take 3)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hapihapitchi

Reaction score
Hi everybody and welcome to The Hapi Log!

NOTE: My previous log (and the one before that) got messy and I decided it's time for a fresh start! But don't worry, you don't have to read that log to understand this one. None of my tamas there will be in this log (I took out their batteries). This log is no comments, but don't let that stop you from PMing me. ;) This log will be one without stats, with pictures and lots of stories! Btw my tamas can't hear us when we talk under "NOTE". I'll try my best to post everyday with a new adventure.

*shoves* MWAHAHAHA THE SPOTLIGHT IS MINE! I SHALL TAKE THIS SHOW OVER!!

Hey! Well, I forgot to introduce my V5. An Ahirukutchi named-

I can introduce myself thank you. You heard it from my servant, I'm an Ahirukutchi! My name is Tahir, the one and only!

Tahir (ta-HEER), this is a log, not some fancy show where the audience is eating out of your hands. :unsure:

My servant, it appears I do not have hands.

Don't call me your servant. <_<

Well you take care of me right?

That's different.

Meh... What should I call you?

Hapi. Like everyone else calls me here.

Hapi? Like happy? Hapi, happy. Happy, hapi.

You're only a toddler and already obnoxious.

Hey!

So, I'm joining the V4 hatch today! I'll be joining with my v4.5 since I don't have a v4.

Does that mean I'll have a little brother?

Or sister! ;)

Yay!

*pulls out donut* nom nom nom

I want some!

*rolls eyes* Fine.

nom nom nom

What...?

*magicly splits apart revealing a face* I am the magical donut.

Aw, man! I wanted to eat you! *tear rolls down cheek*

*panics* UH- Here have a bite!

Yay! *takes ginormous bite*

Tahir!

It's okay, I am the magical donut. Nothing hurts me.

Are you sure?

Yes. *big bite mark grows back*

Cool! What if I eat all of you?

Then I will be gone forever.

Oh. *eats all of magic donut except a crumb*

Tahir, table manners.

He's gonna come back, just watch.

*grows back* I am back.

No duh.

WHAT IS THIS SORCEREY?!?

*puts magic donut in air tight container* Bye, magic donut. *puts in freezer*

Why'd you do that?

I know you'll just be tempted to eat him.

No, I won't!

:unsure:

Well... Hey, servant!

We already went through this! Call me Hapi. -_-

Hapi, can I watch the travelling show?

Sure, have fun!

Well that's it for now. :) I will update later when I turn on my v4.5 for the hatch. I'll marry Kumo, 3rd generation, off then and log the new baby here and on the hatch.

I'll also do a photo of the day thing for each of the tamas I run.

Bye. :lol:

Tahir wanted to share his photo of the day!

It's me eating the magic donut! Hapi, when can he come out of the freezer? :(

When I feel like it. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for not posting yesterday! Nothing happened since Kumo stayed with Yuki for the whole day. Now I'm late to the hatch because I forgot that happened. :/

But now here she is! Yuki, the new baby.

I'm a TODDLER, not a baby!! Hmph.

Haha, you're still a toddler! :p
Uwahh! I wanna speak in emoticons too!

Nanana boo boo! :lol: B)

Guys, c'mon. So, I forgot to mention that Tahir evolved!

Into... the mischevious Bakutchi. MWAHAHAHAHAH!

So yeah... Picture time!

Yuki and Tahir... who's raiding the fridge with his mom? :huh: Lol.

Aww, so kawaii and innocent!

But wait... there's more! MWAHAHAHHAH!

*clears throat* *glares* <_< Anyways, that's it for pictures, but if you want to see more of Yuki, you can check the hatch which has more pictures of her! (I linked the specific post I just made btw)

So now to make up for yesterday, I shall tell a tama story that happened after Yuki evolved.

So I started playing tug-of-war while doing my math homework (bad idea I know), yet Yuki kept beating all of her opponents! First toddlers, and then teenagers.

Yeah! I kicked that fat Kujakatchi right in the stomach! I was like pow and then hiya! I was so awesome and he cried!

I don't think you're allowed to have physical contact in tug-of-war, Yuki... anyways, then a Mametchi came along! I thought it'd be super cool if she beat him but I was distracted by a problem and she lost.

Well I could've beat him. I didn't need your help, I would just pow pow and boom and chow! Bam, opponent defeated.

... then why didn't you do that?

Because...er... I needed water! That's right, I was too dehydrated to beat him! Uh-huh!

Really? I just think you chickened out!

Did not!

Did so!

Did not!!

Did so!!!

Well, there's only one way to solve this! Tahir, if you think Yuki is such a chicken, why don't you two play tug-of-war?
Challenge accepted. If you think you could call THIS a challenge!
*cracks knuckles* I'll slam you like last week's cranberry pie!
*stretches* You're not good at comebacks are you?
Neither are you, chicken face!
Ok, guys, I'm back with the rope!
Here, a microphone so we can look like professional tug-of-war-ers!
:huh: Ok... ahem. *mic screeches* Heh. Um.. Here in the tug-of-war stadium, we have Tahir Bakutchi!
Rough and tough and buff and manly! Aw yeah!
:unsure: And Yuki Hitodetchi!
That's me! *blows kiss* :wub:
On the count of three... ONE... TWO... THREE!
and they're off!
*to be continued*

*tugs*

Look at those veins pop! OK... kinda gross...

Yet, it appears Yuki is in the lead!

HO! HEE! HA!

What is this? A strategic move?

AND CHA! *heaves rope*

*grunts* Yuki!

And with a last heave the winner is... Oh what's this sudden turn of events?

*tugging at rope* No. This. CAN'T. HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it can!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fierce tugging from both sides.. who will be the winner?

*tugs* YUKI!!!! *echo*

O_____O

TAHIR!!!!!!!!!

*mic screeches*

Jeez, what's up with Mike? ...heh

ERGHHHH YAAAA

And it appears Yuki is the winner of today's tug-of-war events! Congratulations!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Prize?

My love and companionship?

Fine, a poptart.

Yay!

I want some... :(

Hey guys!!!! Oops, tamas are sleeping. Anyways, sorry about this weird posting time, I was planning for a nice long post yesterday, but other *cough* people *cough* wanted the computer. Also sorry about the weird coloring in the other post, towards the end there it got messed up. :/

No pictures today but Yuki evolved into a Ura Young Memetchi! YAY!! Never had her. :)

So I don't think I've mentioned this here yet but I ordered a white M!X anniversary ver. 2 weeks ago and I'm pretty excited because it should be coming any day now! I also ordered a morino and a case that should come around my birthday. Both of these tamas will be hard to have stories with, the M!X because they're all grown up in three days and the morino because the only way to have them leave my log is for them to die. -_- So I don't know how I'll handle that when the time comes, but I think I'll still do the M!X but not the morino. Morino's are fun but I don't wanna have any tama death here. I'll just log it on the side.

Bye now and have a good night! :lol:

Hi, quick update! Thanks for 72 views and to psychotama for liking my first post!

Ok so Tahir evolved into...

Mumutchi! I feel great, my hat and curl are just charming.

Weirdo... anyways, his bonding is 70%! Woot woot!

Also the new Sanrio m!x was announced! It looks adorable and I'm gonna buy one after its release.

I have to go to bed now sorry for no story. My m!x should come any day now (not a Sanrio one but I wish haha).

Bye! :lol:

Hiya!

Home from school, snuck my tamas in as always! Finally got the computer now.

School is weird. Especially when people started talking about putting ketchup on turkeys vs. gravy. And then they talked about whether turkey should be eaten with cranberries or without.

Yeah! And you didn't play with us.

Because I'm not allowed too. :p At least I fed you.

True, true.

Hapi, I'm evolving!

SQUEE! URA MEMETCHI!!!

You don't really look a lot different... in fact I think you copied my hairstyle!!

Did not. Everybody knows Memetchi has a curl.

So does Mumutchi!! Hmph!

*rolls eyes*

You guys can share it. Anyways, I was hoping my M!X would come today but it didn't! :(

More children in this house! It's crowded enough!

More? Children? I'm only a year younger!

Well I actually like more "children". But I never think of it that way... :eek:

Do you think of us as pets then?

I'd say more like companions.

Well isn't that just sweet.

Uh huh.

Come on! Y'know, I think it's picture time! I'm definitely missing a lot.

Tahir being all smoochy.

Why did you have to post that one?! :angry:

It's not like anyone reads this anyways. :unsure:

Aww!

Meh.

Yuki as a ura young memetchi. Don't have anyway of her now since she just evolved! Btw, sorry if the sizing comes out weird, photobucket was being finnicky.

Ahh, my days as a tug of war champion.

What? You've already moved on?

Yes! Now I've moved on to baking!

Oh great.

*bleep*

Speaking of, my double chocolate cake is ready! Stand back!

*rubs hands together* This better be good.

*frosts it*

*smashes face into cake* OH YES IT'S AMAZING!

NOOOOO! All my hard work gone to ruins!

*licks some icing* Not bad, Yuki.

You will pay, Tahir!

Meh. This cake isn't worth that. Not as good as the magic donut. *rubs belly* ahhhh

Magic donut? What's that?

That story is for a different day.

uwahhh I want a magic donut!

THE MAGIC DONUT IS THE BEST EVER!!!!

Um, let me settle this before it gets out of hand! Bye readers!

FUN FACT: this post took me almost 30 minutes to put together, idk why.

*jumps around* MAGIC DONUT MAGIC DONUT MAGIC DONUT

wahhhhh I want to taste the deliciousness!

MAGIC DONUT MAGIC DONUT MAGIC DONUT MAGIC DONUT *jumps on post button* M-

Hi all! Sorry for not posting for a while, I thought I posted Friday but apparently not..? And then I got sick this weekend! I'm taking today off to rest, but I thought I'd check in here.

Anyways, there is a lot of news! Also, thanks for 126 views! If you really enjoy reading my log, show the tamas some love by liking, following or rating. ;)

Yuki is married and also got a job as a chef! In fact, I think she should be the one to share.

I got married to the most lovely Masktchi named Twig. :blink:

That's right folks, Twig! I powered up my V1, connected them a bajillion times and alas! They kissed and had 2 baby boys.

My widdle baby pumpkin wumpkin! Yes you are! Yes you are!!

Blech.

Oh, Tahir how nice of you to join us! Btw, Tahir now has 100% bonding!

Yup!

Aren't you the cutest baby in the world, little... little... Hapi he doesn't even have a name!

Well, er... He who shall not be named will live out his life... in later days.

WHAT?

Yuki, once you leave to join your family back on tama planet, your baby will be "paused" in a way.

You're gonna... wait what?

Well I'm just taking the battery out, it won't harm your baby.

Uwahhh! I want him to live his life out in this log!

I'm sure he will eventually. He doesn't know any better yet, Yuki. No one will be harmed.

Well... ok...

I mentioned this before, I'm expecting more in the mail. I wanted you, Yuki, for a hatch. I'll miss you and when the time comes, so will your baby.

geez.. so emotional.

Tahir shut up!

We will all love and miss you when you leave! :wub:

Wait, I'm gonna be all alone?

Not for long. ;)

Y-you're replacing me?

No, not like that... it's difficult to explain.

*5 minutes later*

*sigh* Do you get it now?

OHHHHH! Yeah that makes sense!

Good! Would you like to stay and see Tahir get married?

Sure!

Wait what?!

*to be continued*

Before we carry on with the new babies ( ;) ), I'd like to post a couple pictures of Yuki and some of Tahir too! (this is basically the post I *THOUGHT* I posted but didn't)

Ok I have some pictures!

Yuki's close up!

Smelling the bouquet!
These are directly from the hatch btw, sorry if size is too big!

Tahir and his party blower!

The next ones are collages because they are just so many pictures.

Yuki wearing a bow, using the !! suit, and playing with a basketball (didn't end so well hehe)!

Tahir's close ups and stats before marriage!

Yuki and Tahir together a couple days ago. :)

*matchmaker brings in Memetchi*

Well don't you look fine, my lady!

Tami: The name's Tami.

Ok, be that way!

Tami: I didn't mean to come off so rude.

Uh...

Relax!

It's fine.

Tami: *blushing*

*they kiss*

AWW!!!
*fireworks*

*eggs appear*

*one minute later*

Two daughters and a son!

Tami: If they aren't the cutest things. :)

More babies!

Aww! Luckily Tahir and Tami stay with me till these ones get married!

What? *Evolves into Memepapatchi* Cool!

Tami: *evolves into Mememamatchi* I'm really truly a mother!

*babies start crying*

Tami: Oh the joys.

I'll decide names later!

Hapi, Tahir, Tami... I'm afraid it's time for me to go off to tamagotchi planet! I'll visit of course!

Aww, not so soon! I was hoping you'd change these guys diapers!

Tami: Tahir, be nice.

Bye Yuki, have fun on tama planet! Call me!

Ok bye!

A collage in summary! Sorry pictures are so blurry, I was in the car. Also one of the pictures is of Tahir's parents saying bye, and since I never acknowledged them in the log I thought I'd throw that in anyways.

Yuki's battery has gone in the drawer and now I have a happy family of 5! (technically 3 but Tahir and Tami will join in too)

They are now toddlers too! I'll name them tomorrow, I don't have any good names right now. It was much easier with just Tahir, tehe.

Ta ta!

why so fancy?

Heyo! Sorry I didn't post yesterday I allowed myself some time on TamaTalk (had other things to do) and used it all looking at other logs I like, tehe.

OK, so tama news first! My morino and case came, YAY!!! But, well, either screws were already stripped or I stripped them. The new morino will take a trip (along with some others) to the jeweler soon enough. It's so pretty too! I have the white shell with yellow border and buttons and light brown drawings. I took some pictures of it, I'll upload those later. It's weird that I ordered this one 10 days after my M!X, they both come from Japan, yet this one comes first! I really hope my M!X comes this week!

Back to the log...

Anyways, I said I would name the new children but Tahir and Tami helped too! Right now I don't have a "theme" but Tahir was a sort of an African inspried name so I'll go with that (btw the name generator created the base of these names but I added/subtracted from that). They're still toddlers because they watched the travelling show today. Also, never mentioned this but I'm now on the 4th gen. for my v5! Family name is Kazoo.

In order of oldest:

Depi

Belltchi, Daughter

Bashir

Ahirukutchi, Son

Roo

Tororotchi, Daughter

I hate reading color coded logs and then forgetting who's who, so I'll just post everyone else!

Tahir

Memepapatchi, Father

Tami

Mememamatchi, Mother

So I know Tahir and Tami are the same color, but just like in the post previous, I'll just put a little "Tami:" thing before it so you can differentiate. That's a word, right?

Oh and of course there's me but we don't need to do that.

Tami: Hapi, you're hogging the spotlight!

You should get used to it. :p

Tami: My darlings need their time to shine too!

GO MAMA!

:unsure: Now, nobody here wants any "care misses" huh?

*whimpers*

I was only kidding! But you better watch your sass young lady!

Tami: I'll have you know I'm a mother, not a young lady!

*sigh* What did I just say? Oh RIGHT, SASS!! Watch it.

... Anywho, let's talk about my kids! Bashir, obviously, takes after me! I mean, I named him!

Yeah!! Dad and I are the coolest ever!

Tami: WELL, Depi takes after me, duh!

Aww, how sweet. Wait... 1, 2... Where's Roo? Hold on, I have a feeling where this is going.

*walks into kitchen*

*sitting on counter stuffing face with cookies* Mmph?

Roo!

... can I have one?

Sure! *hands cookie*

Tha-

*evolving beep*

Shelltchi!! Squee!

How can I sneak cookies when my head is a giant shell? uwahhh!

Wait, this can only mean-

Congrats son! You look handsome as ever!

*grabs Roo and rushes back to bedroom*

Aw yeah! I'm already growing into my awesome bod! Check me out!

-_- Bashir! A Mamekatchi, not had one of this before...

Wait, if I'm Chamametchi and you're Hapihapitchi then...

I'm not literally her.

Just do it once?

PLEASE?

Fine. But don't let this make the rest of you think you can push me around like this!

*sigh*

Just say anything!

Chamametchi, ow!

Just like the anime!

Yay!

Lame.

Tami: *buried in growth chart* Now Depi, if we continue with the Smart family plan and bond 80-100%, you could be Chantotchi! Wouldn't that be just wonderful?

Oh, how lovely! But a Violetchi would be nice too, now wouldn't it?
Son, I think Mametchi would be a great choice and he's such a classic don't you think?

Uh-huh.

I wanna be Watatchi, ow!

Hey, that's my thing!

Sweetie, Watatchi is too low bonding! You'd mess up Depi and Bashir's growth!

uwahhhh!

Depi, it's fine, maybe you could be a Memetchi!

Tami: Like I was in my young days! *sigh*

I thought the character deciding was up to me?

But the name deciding wasn't, what's the difference?

There's a difference!

Oh but Onputchi looks so sweet....

Thanks for reading!

They evolved while I was writing so decided to give you both sides of it. Hope you get the anime reference, whenever Hapihapitchi speaks she says something like "ow!" afterwards. It's adorable trust me.

Like, follow and rate if you want! :) PM us with comments or suggestions! The tamas and I would love to hear it! Don't be shy!

Ta ta!

-Hapi, Depi, Roo, Bashir, Tahir, Tami

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

My M!X came! I was hoping it would come this week, but I pushed it to the back of my head. Then (after some Flapdoodle's) my mom and brother and I were driving home and my mom checked the mailbox. I wasn't really paying attention but she handed me a tama shaped box! Small and rectangular! I didn't scream (I was internally) or dance around. I was speechless, lol.

So yeah, I opened it up and was cautious to preserve packaging. I didn't play with it right away, first added a screen protector. Then I ran to get batteries and a sweater for it.

I started it up, put in a username and bam! An egg, which hatched into a baby boy!

His name's is Miko (MEE-ko). My mom thought he looked like Mickey Mouse (the old version) so I decided Miko was cool. Also he looks like a hershey kiss!

I remember you saying a little poo!

Well hershey kiss is more appealing tehe. Anyways, you don't do a lot in baby stage I find out but he ate, pooped and played with a rattle. Oh and he got pelted with snowballs by this Yeti guy.

Yeah, he's super mean! He came back and did it two more times but I couldn't find him when I went outside!

Aw. Then he evolved into Ahirukutchi!

You're following the path of me, young boy!

And me!

Cool!

Yep! Still figuring it out, but it's super fun so far! I'm aiming for Shimashimatchi. I don't think I'll need to pause him since there is a daycare thing!

I have writer's block and have no idea what to write about so... I'll post when I do!

Also morino and M!x pictures coming soon, probably more collages since they're easy and have everything in one picture.

Btw, 174 views! Cool, thanks!

Bye!

Wow 199 views! Thanks so much guys, that's crazy!

So my birthday is tomorrow and I'm pretty excited. Sorry for not posting yesterday. I was one but nothing happened and I didn't know what to post.

Btw I was a complete idiot and freaked out because I thought all my M!X's tamatomo destinations had been duplicated (it looked like it!) but I wasn't paying attention to the arrows. xD Was about to click post to make a topic but then I checked it to make sure and turns out the arrow pointed up on the 2nd screen so we good.

Anyway... both tamas have evolved! In fact, I'll let them share what happened.

WELL, as a matter of fact, I'm a blue Kilalatchi! I'm super awesome looking! Hapi, feed me!

I can't I'm starving you so you can be a cute little bumblebee! Well here's some rice but only one bite!

Mmm.. wait what?

You'll learn sooner or later little brother! Anyways I'm Hatugatchi!

Yeah... was planning on raising the bonding but.. I woke up to them evolving and it was too late!

I'm Lovezukintchi! I have the coolest cape.

Yeah, whatever love zucchini.

Hey! It's Lovezukintchi, not zucchini!

Good one, kid!

Dad!

Tami: I'm sure he didn't mean it, Depi.

Well, it was pretty funny!

I have to agree. Oh yeah, I'm Potetchi!

Whatever, Potato. I have the potential to become... a secret character. The one and only, KUROMAMETCHI!

Potato, bwahahaha! Good one!

uwahh I'm not a potato!

Tami: Snap out of it, Tahir! You egging Bashir on does NOT help the situation!

I wanna be a secret character! I wish I could be Makikko!

My children shall be just as awesome as I was in my young days. Secret character or not.

AWW DAD!

So yeah.. guess some good comes out of low bonding. As in secret character good! I'm actually glad this mishap happened the way it did. :)

Oh right. I meant to post some pictures here yesterday. I'll add them later. Basically a collage for Miko and one for Depi, Bashir, and Roo.

Anyways, I'll be back later! Please, if you're reading this and enjoy anything about my log or think anything needs improvement, PM me! It's basically the only way to talk to me since this log is No Comments. Tomorrow's my birthday and I'm bored with waiting for it. Don't be shy, I talk to anyone, even if we just say a couple words each.

Cya later!

FEED ME HUMAN.

I can't! *clicks post*

It's my birthday!

Sorry it's so late and I can't post much. I went to church, brunch, color me mine, Michaels, dollar tree, flapdoodles, and played volleyball!

It was pretty fun. I got some special birthday animations from Miko.

So I don't know if y'all know about my music stars, but it's a long story and basically I don't have any but today my mom gave me a new one! It's the same blue shell! Pretty exciting stuff.

Ok I'm really tired and have to go to school tomorrow! Pictures will be here soon I promise!

Good night!

Hey, what an empty promise I made when I posted last. Really sorry about that... stress, lack of sleep, homework, and life has taken over my life. Not to mention my tamagotchis too. Ok, enough about me.

So... the kazoo family? Yeah, took out the battery. They'll make a return, it's just I kept putting them to sleep or watch the travel show and realize I was wasting the battery since I wasn't even taking care of them.

Miko' still here! 8 years old but still here. Miko's child was supposed to be in the Valentine's hatch but life wanted to remind me that I don't always have time for things I love. Miko is making great friends with a Mimitchi (wink wink) and now that it's Friday I can focus on him. He spends his days sleeping and at the daycare. We unlocked the laboratory and flower hills.

Yeah I don't know what to do now... I need to get back to logging.

I'll be back tomorrow with more!

OK, I'm back!

Here's some collages of Miko I meant to post here like a week ago!

From when Miko was a young'n.

From my birthday and unlocking the Laboratory.

I'll be back later!

Hey guys! Hapi is unpackaging the new music star, so I thought I'd tell you something!

*in the other room* UGH WHY IS MUSIC STAR PACKAGING SO HARD TO GET OPEN WHILE STILL PRESERVING ITS PERFECTNESS AUGGHHHH!

erm... anyways, I proposed to Mimitchi! And she said yes! Then we had a wedding and everybody came to watch, even the eco triplets! Now I have a baby girl named Odelia! Hapi named her that because she wanted a name pattern and decided the last letter of the previous generation would be the first letter of the next! Miko to Odelia!

daddy! More milk! Uwahhhhhh

Hapi! Come take care of her, Mimitchi and I want to go out for dinner!

uwahhh don't leave me dada

It's ok, baby, I'll take care of you!

good luck, bye!

aww da widdew babeh (aw the little baby)

This baby is so cute, even Bashir is baby talking it!

you betcha

what was that?

nuffin

*enters room* Odelia! You're not the only baby now! *proudly lifts music star* Meet Newton, your brother. Newton, meet... wait Depi?! Roo, Bashir! How did you get your battery back in?

It's quite simple you see. Somebody left a screwdriver and battery sitting on their shelf and all I had to do was unscrew this here shell and pop a battery in!

we! All we had to do!

Yeah, we figured you would have more time seeing it's the weekend and all.

That's thoughtful of you. *under breath* doesn't explain how they got out of their own shell...

feed meeee

Here's your bottle.

*chugs*

o.o

*flexes*

O.O

noice.

I have a feeling you're gonna be my favorite sibling, lil bro.

Why are both of these little babies so mature already? :huh:

So a lot just happened, I married Miko and activated my v5 and v6! Guess who's gonna connect a whole lot? ;)

I'm gonna try to get back into the routine of logging. Btw Tahir and Tami (and future parents) will not always be in the log, only in specific family ones. Still working on that...

Bashir will have a secret evolution soon so stay tuned!

I think next post will either be a little tribute to Miko or Bashir's evolutions. Either way there will be pictures.

If you enjoy my look, please let me know be following, rating, liking and/or PMing me feedback! Idk if I should do stats and stuff but if someone requests it I will do it!

also its been a while since my tama's got to speak so here's a quick rundown! (Miko isn't included, since he's already gone)

Anni. M!X:

Odelia

Petitchi

V5:

Depi

Lovezukintchi, Daughter

Bashir

Hatugatchi, Son

Roo

Potetchi, Daughter

Tahir and Tami

V6:

Newton

Petitchi

p.s. Thanks to Tamadonut for liking the last post <3

Hey! Didn't post yesterday I was feeling all lazy, like gudetama. xD

Thanks for 270 views btw! and for Tamadonut liking my post again!

yeah, yeah hooman. they dun wonna hear bout that, they wonna hear bout me!

Don't forget me!!!

Someone didn't visit preschool. :unsure: And I guess that would be my fault, oops.

uwahh feed me hapi

Shh! They don't know about you yet! Er, guess this is spoiled. Well let's start with Newton!

yea hooman, newton

He evolved into Kuchitamatchi. The only toddler I've had on a music star before *sigh* but then ignored him because I didn't want Kikitchi.

hooman no nice she make me angry i be fireball choo choo

That's not what Hinotamatchi says...

oh

FIREBALL ROCKING YEAH YEAH YEAH

Good job! Anywa-

hooman?

WHAT

hi

tehe that was funny

No! Stop revealing yourself! Izzi, go watch the traveling show! And Newton, go to school.

heheh you spoilt it hooman

*pushes* Go!

ANYWAYS, Odelia evolved too!

That's me!

First into a Belltchi with cat ears like Miko and now into.. well idk. Tororotchi sort of thing?

I'm gonna go visit daddygotchi! Bye Hapi!
Wow now they're all gone. Well, Bashir evolved into Kuromametchi!

yeah, sesame pudding is goooooood

And then the matchmaker came with a Sunnytchi! I was gonna decline and wait for Makikko instead but Space family is a once in a lifetime sort of thing. Well, maybe notonce but you know what I mean. Then Bashir said bye to Tahir, Tami, Depi and Roo! Luckily they haven't left for the family house back on tamaplanet yet!

Yep! We stayed to say bye to this log. Sigh, I remember my young days.

You were the one who started it all dad!

We're sad to leave too.

Tami: I didn't even get my own color, hmph!

Hey, don't you quarrel with me now! You're lucky that you even got to stay this long. :p

well, so long!

Farewell!

Tami: Bye!

Mom you ruined the song. :(

Be sure to call! *shuts the door behind them* Anyway, then there were 3. Bashir, Sunni (so creative) and Izzi. You can probably tell I like replacing vowels with I, huh?

Sunni: Hi everyone, I'm glad to be on this log.

me too mommy!

Izzi was an Iwatchi and now a Hoshitchi.

Daughter, you are part of a secret family just like me, a secret character!

And I thought a wife and daughter would make Bashir a little less self-centered.

am not!

:/

I'm back human! Teacher teach me lots of good grammar!

Hm, an improvement. Well pardon me, readers! Newton and I will go to school and-

learn more grammars!

something of the sort... BYE! I'll get pictures when I feel like it! ;)

EEEEEEEEE, YOU GUYS! 307 views, yay! sorry about not posting yesterday..

Also thanks to tamadonut for liking my log! She's setting a good example for the rest of you readers. ;) you can't hide from me, I know the views gotta go up somehow.

While Hapi is being creepy, I'll share my pictures!

Hey, wait a second! Well... Izzi evolved into the only teen form you can evolve into in the space family. A Mikazukitchi!

Yeah! And... Hurry UP PICTURE LOADDDD >.>

What?! This isn't me!

It's Miko! Yay!

Oh right. So kinda forgot to post this a while back but I want to make a collage like this for Odelia. There like little tributes. I miss Miko~sniff

*walks in room with chips* Hey, are you logging without me?

Yep! *sticks out tongue*

*gasp* My father!

Wow more old photos... this is Bashir's wedding pic by the way.

meh, I wanna see my pics! Hey, did you tell them that I evolved into a-

*slaps hand over mouth* SHH ITS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET

way to be quiet, Odelia.

Finally! Here's me with my bandmates, David and Paul!

And Miko's wedding!

Odelia got to visit the eco triplets too! She got the bag. Also she visited Miko's house.

I go everywhere with my bag now! Speaking of now, I want to show the reader's my adult form!

Ok fine.

A little yellow cat! She inherited Miko's color and ears and Mimitchi's body shape. Shimashimatchi and Mimitchi have the same mouth and eyes so it stayed the same.

uwahh I want cool accesories hapi!

Ok, but let's finish the post first.

Ooh me again! That's right, I'm a kuchipatchi now.

who failed his final debut! BWAHAHHAH, lame kid.

Well, it's kinda my fault.. btw Izzi and Newton connect a lot these days.

say are you gonna *whispers* marry them?

Maybe...

NOOO NEWTON IS ICK

IZZI IS REPULSIVE

Hey! Looks like someone has an education now!

Yeah, so what?

I guess you already forgot about our last post.

Here's a group shot to finish this post off! Hope you enjoyed, btw made Newton a new sweater. If you want me to make you one, PM me.

BYEEE

p.s. SECOND PAGE WOOT WOOT

Hiya! Super happy because four years ago, on this day, I got my dog Teddy! Wow so random.. and no school tomorrow because of Mother Nature! Yayyyy! As if this day couldn't get any better, as I ran home from school, I found tama mail waiting for me! I didn't tell you guys because I wanted it to be a surprise but last weekend I ordered a v2. It said it was untested and banged up but I thought it was a good deal for only $20 because I never see v2s for that cheap so yay! Buttons and sound work and of course I hatched it.

I named the baby girl April because the Hawaiian like shell gives me warm weather vibes. Also with this one I want to do an alphabetical name thing like rjalda100. Speaking of her, thanks for liking my last post!
April just pooped. :/ the baby hour is totally my favorite. GAHHH SHES SICK!
Well I was bored on the bus and already wrote half a post so yeah! I'll try to incorporate in April somehow! Also Izzi evolved into Sunnytchi!
Btw this post is inspired by cheesynoodletama's log. It isn't updated anymore but it's super fun to read. And my informal, roleplay, colored style of logging is also inspired by her so yah

BWAHAHHAHA
*whacks Newton with pillow* SHUT UP CHILD YOU'VE BEEN LAUGHING FOR FIVE MINUTES STRAIGHT
HAHHAHAHAH
*yawn* whats going on?
I'm on tama book noobs!
*leans over shoulder* What is this digital magic?
*nyan cat dances across screen*
BWAHAHHAHAHH
What's tama book and how is a cat so funny?
BUT BUT THATS IT ITS NOT JUST A CAT HAHA ITS A POPTART, RAINBOW FARTING CAT!
*slams computer shut* no
uwahhhhh
Guys, I'm home! With tama mail!
*le gasp* more? Are you gonna hatch it now?
I hope the new tama likes nyan cat!
*rips into packaging* whatever, Newton. *pulls out v2*
so pretty! Will Newton and Izzi be able to connect with it?
sadly not. *pops battery in* I wonder what's under downloaded.. an oniontchi named Mike.. interesting. *resets it*
great now we have to play the waiting game while we wait for it to hatch.
it'll probably be a girl.
I hope you're right!
I bet you itll be a boy!
wahhhh
A girl! IN YOUR FACE NEWTON
hmph
and her name will be April!
Pretty!
huh?
Cya later guys! I might post more pics tonight you'll have to wait and find out! ;)

Latest posts

Back