Hayden's Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Hayden*

Reaction score
Uhh hi, yes, I've decided to start up a log for the first time in a few years, don't know why but I just had a sudden urge to make one again. It's probably more convenient to do so on social media such as facebook, tumblr or instagram these days, but it doesn't really feel the same. Hopefully I can maintain this log and update it as much as possible, looking back at my past logs, many didn't make it to the 2nd page rip. Feel free to comment and etc.

Anyway, I'm currently running my P's, Angel and Nano, despite the school year starting only a few days ago for me, the workload is pretty chill (for now) though. So yeah, not sure if making a log would be a good idea too but whatever lol

Tamagotchi Angel
3cHfFPXb.png
ToH2dmzb.png

I previously had the Twin Angels but they left me at 11 days old with a 'Thank You' note. So naturally, I restarted it and got Obaketchi2 who later evolved into Maruten. Going to try and get the bad care teen, Kodoten, this time.

Tamagotchi Nano
LstxckBb.png
cPwPOKob.png

Started up my Nano for the purpose of this log, plus the fact it's very low maintenance so that I don't have to take it to school with me. Hatched a girl, going to try and take average care so I can get Chamametchi this time.

Tamagotchi P's
x2kyzXMb.png
9nztA33b.png

Started off by visiting the Base with Chokomaka Boots, finally halfway to building the rocket! Then I married her off to Gotchimotchi since I had already gotten her puzzle pieces yesterday.

j46UVOub.png
OCVbAwAb.png

They had a baby girl, who later evolved into Terubotchi. I'm going to have to raise her charisma points so I can get Neotchi, and then take perfect care to get Yumemitchi, hopefully.

I'll probably update daily/every few days for a while, and then maybe start to slack off a bit haha. Anyway, thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick update since I've been pretty occupied all of today and most of them were already asleep when I was available to log them haha.

Angel
RY2MTZ4b.png

Evolved into Takoten, not sure who I want yet, will probably just let him grow into whoever.

P's
5IVVhy3b.png

Evolved into Neotchi! Just need to maintain perfect care and charisma to get Yumemitchi now.

Nano
rco6O3Zb.png

Evolved into Memetchi, was hoping for Chamametchi but oh well.

M!X Anniversary
OWUpVJHb.png

Decided to start this one up with the news of the Sanrio M!X in the making, a little annoyed with all the dust I left under the screen whilst changing the faceplate to Gudetama. I'll try and get over it but I know it's gonna keep bugging me :p

Anyway, until next time!

Just a few quick updates on my Tamagotchis, sadly I've been ignoring quite a bit lately because I already have a lot of school work piled up, despite being only 5 days in... Also going to have to stalk Amiami and HLJ for the Sanrio M!X preorders for the next couple of days, I really don't wanna pay premium price elsewhere, rip.

Angel
8sCg2NHb.png

So uh, my Takoten evolved into Oyajitenshi, but he evolved with the skull icon next to him so I tried to cure him and he turned into Deviltchi, oops. Decided to take the batteries out of my Angel for now because it's a bit tedious to raise the happiness as you can only do so playing the mini game.

P's
vDspbvPb.png

Success! Got Yumemitchi as planned, but I do admit, she was basically asleep throughout the whole of the teen stage so I wouldn't rack up any care misses hehe,,,

Nano
ufr8BcDb.png

Memetchi's doing fine, she's pretty low maintenance, sleeps late and wakes up early, aligns perfectly with my schedule. Hopefully I can keep her around for a while.

M!X Anniversary
NFfO9lub.png

Decided to reset my M!X Anniversary for a fresh start, mainly because the Oyajitchi genes wouldn't disappear despite changing the town theme and everything. I know I could've just killed my character, but it's nice to do a hard reset once in a while so I can enjoy collecting all the items and unlocking the destinations again.

Not pictured, but I popped a battery in my TamaWalkie as it's a very low maintenance version, so I'm going to try and collect all the souvenirs in the duration of this run. Thanks for tuning in!

Lazy Sunday, spent most of the day playing games and studying. Still anxiously stalking websites for the M!X Sanrio preorders to go up...

P's

i8fXrmhb.png
PIt3gBRb.png

Took her to the Fairy Change place and transformed her into Yume Fai Ribbon! I'm not too fond of Yumemitchi in general but this form particularly isn't bad. Landed her a job at the Park, because she wasn't qualified to work elsewhere. Eventually got her puzzle pieces too, I'll probably marry her off tomorrow, not really looking forward to looking after the pre-adult stages as they need much more attention ;P

Nano
The usual, not much happened with Memetchi, as will every other day lol.

M!X Anniversary
dEJ1ACkb.png
ECyX2hxb.png

After quite a bit of neglect, Kingyobatchi evolved into Makiko! Gonna try and raise her friendship with Kuromametchi, those two would make an interesting M!X I think.

TamaWalkie
QrmncKtb.png
uHsEYLWb.png

I've covered about 4 or 5 cities so far in the last two days. Last city I visited was Las Vegas, now enroute to Denver. Tarakotchi tried to sell me some soda for 7500 GP, almost as much as the motorbike I bought. Have to use the skateboard for now sadly because I don't have any fuel.

Hopefully this week goes quickly, oh well, bye!

**should be doing his International Studies essay but instead decids to randomly post in this again**

Tamagotchi V2

wNJQwew.png

Started up this V2 today for the first time in almost a year! Just continued on with who I had previously, Whaletchi. hopefully it's batteries don't die too quickly because I'm pretty sure my one has a battery draining glitch but I'm not too sure, hope I'm wrong about that. Anyway, look how kawaii desu he is with a ribbon uwu

Tamagotchi Nano

x2KzxdD.png

Currently have the female baby, forget her name sadly though rip. Probably gonna try and get Melodytchi but I'm not too sure exactly how many games I need to complete in order to obtain her. I've won 20 so far, not sure if I need more or not, we'll see.

Tamagotchi P's

473QfSE.png

Started this one up too recently, already got bored on my Sanrio M!X and I was only 8 generations in, *sigh*. Probably can't be bothered to alter the personality and count up the miss cares so I might just go for Ichigotchi or Crepetchi idk.

Maybe I'll update, maybe I won't

Tamagotchi V2

dBTaL3dl.png

Turned 6 today but the matchmaker never came for her sadly. At first I sorta hated Whaletchi but I've grow attached to her, oh well.

Tamagotchi Nano

aPo9oDYl.png

Got Lovelitchi, meh. I played and won like 30 games but I guess that's not enough to get Melodytchi?? Such a waste of time rip...

Tamagotchi V2

XtxLPhgl.png

Well I accidentally paused her whilst she was in my bag during school and never ended up ageing so I guess I can't marry her off today, but rather tomorrow. Oh well, don't mind too much keeping her around for a bit longer, was spamming the slot game so I can buy more stuff at the shop haha

Tamagotchi P's

[
0QDypzKl.png

Decided to go for Mimitchi instead, don't know why, was a last minute impulse choice oops. Her sprites are so adorable on the colour tamas tbh, makes me wish I had a 15th anniversary but whatever

Tamagotchi Nano

jeDohatl.png

Nothing much happend ofc, just a pic of her eating eating idk

Lowkey just turning into a V2 log

Tamagotchi V2

Gik6YFhl.jpg

Dumbells I bought from the shop for Whaletchi, seriously love the animations on the V2 omg

fALt9Y4l.png

Whaletchi finally got married and had a baby girl as well ayyyyy

Forgot to update for a bit, but basically I married Whaletchi to Mimitchi who gave birth to a baby girl who grew up as;

Shiropuchitchi>Kuribotchi>Hinatchi>Dorotchi!

Was ecstatic to see her evolve into Dorotchi because I was seriously expecting a horrible care character like Masktchi or Hiratchi, so I'm very pleased.

Anyway, here she is wearing a bowtie (yes, I stole this from my IG @wagashietchi whoops)

ok bye

Latest posts

Back