Connection between Mix failed, help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spaceytama

Reaction score
I just got a 20th anniversary white mix to connect with my blue spacey version. I'm trying to reset the 20th anniversary to unlock the mermaid location, but whenever I try to connect the two, I get two blue hearts with an X in the middle. I've tried waiting until they both have two pink hearts showing, and then pressing B on both or just one, but nothing's working. Has anyone else had this problem? Please help!

What option are you selecting on the heart icon when you go to connect both?

It should be;

Heart>Tamagotchi M!X>1st option>Press the B button on one of the M!Xs

Thanks for responding! Yes, those are the options I've been selecting. I have no problem getting to the connection screen, but after a few seconds of both tamagotchis having red hearts they turn into blue hearts with an X. I've tried multiple times at multiple distances, and I've even tried resetting and re-downloading. I'm worried the IR reader on the new one might be broken. If it is, do you know if there's any way to replace it? Would hate to have wasted money on the new one if connecting doesn't work.

I'm not sure, sorry ;(. Maybe try and contact MstrBlinky on Twitter? He's helped me in the past with tama hardware problems... I hope you can fix it or return it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back