Log: A Carer of Eight

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hohotchi-HO7

Reaction score
Episode 1

Hello everyone!

This is the beginning of my log, which will document the progress of my eight active Tamagotchi Connection virtual pets. I recently restarted these Tamas after not using them for about 6 or 7 years!

The Tamagotchis which will be logged here are a single Version 1, Version 2, Version 3 and Version 4.5 each, as well as four Version 4s. While I also have three Version 5s, I'm not running them at the moment (11 Tamagotchis might be a bit too much of a handful!)

My life has certainly been interesting since I re-introduced Tamagotchis into my conscience. I had to invent ways to carry them around the house (I have them with me at all times while I'm at home, because one of them is bound to need something every 15 minutes if you have 8 of them). At the moment, I have four pairs of Tamagotchis tethered together, and I move them from room to room by hanging the tethers on my arm, making sure it's perfectly horizontal when I walk. It looks pretty weird, but I think it's a somewhat practical way, enabling me to transport them without them clanging on each other (Which causes damage).
I've also learned to talk and attend to a Tamagotchi at the same time. Surprisingly, other people have already gotten used to that, not being easily offended when I have to look down at a screen instead of the other person's face for a number of seconds while talking to them.

Since I signed up for TamaTalk shortly after I activated my Tamas, all of my units will start being logged here from the beginning of the second generation onward. I was originally going to introduce 4 of my Tamagotchis in this post (Since I had these four get married on the same day), but the parent left on only one of them (My Version 1) last night, so I guess I will have to start with just this one today. I suspect that this happened because the Pause function on my other ones didn't quite allow 24 hours to pass yet since they had the babies. The other three will therefore have to be introduced from Episode 2 onwards; at least it will allow for an easy introduction to this log!

Now for the Tamagotchi unit in question. My Version 1 has a completely black shell design and is in pretty rough condition (With the "Tamagotchi" print up top barely legible), though it works perfectly well. The reason why it's so scratched and dented is due to its backstory leading to my posession of it in the first place!

DSCN0024_zpsuszl3g24.jpg

I got this one in 2005 or 2006, shortly after I got my first Tamagotchi (A Version 2, which is also going to be logged here in the future). Originally, one of my sisters found it in the playground at School, perhaps not an uncommon sight in the day since the Tamagotchi Connection franchise was very popular. She gave it to the School office so they could place it in the "Lost and Found". It was there for a number of days, but despite the School staff's best efforts, its original owner did not claim it.

Because of this result, my sister was allowed to keep it. She also had a Version 2, just like myself, but she was perfectly content with having just one Tamagotchi. So because of this, she gave it to me. Since it was found in the dirt right in the middle of a school playground, it was in this dented condition since I had it. Additionally, its buttons are not original (Its first set of buttons were white, not purple); I had to replace them some years ago due to them being extremely worn out. I got my replacement buttons from a broken Version 2 that I also have. Its back cover broke some time into my ownership as well, and I had to replace it with a blue one that I got from the same donor Version 2.

DSCN0025_zpsvpx7ch2f.jpg

While it consequentially won't sell for a dime on eBay, I do think that its exterior "damage" and mismatched back cover gives it a unique charm, though that's just my opinion.
With this long history out of the way, I shall finally get onto the Tamagotchi pets themselves, inside this unit.

Since I restarted this Version 1, I raised a male named David who represented the first generation. He became a Marutchi as a child, Ichigotchi as a teenager and finally Mametchi as an adult (Yes!). A day after evolving into an adult, he married a Mimitchi, named Elsa (From one of my Version 4s), and received a baby girl. Last night, he left his baby, putting her in my hands for me to look after.

DSCN0029_zpsirmvbtjm.jpg

DSCN0030_zpsbje87whu.jpg

I decided to name this girl "Evie" for no particular reason. After I filled her initially empty hunger and happiness hearts with meals and games (Mostly Jump, I'm very bad at Dance), respectively, I continued to look after her attentively for the next hour, ridding of the messes, calming her crying and curing any illnesses that came her way.

DSCN0031_zpsh7vemixb.jpg

Things became much more relaxed after she evolved into a Marutchi. From this, Evie managed to age ahead of her twin sister, who is still with her mother due to different pausing methods.

DSCN0037_zpsrmq2loml.jpg

-Stats of Evie upon evolution-
Hunger: 4 hearts
Happiness: 3 hearts
Training: 1 bar
Weight: 16 lb
Style: Girl
Generation: 2G

Well, that's it for now folks! Hopefully, I will release Episode 2 in about a day. Until then, have a good time tending to your own Tamagotchis!

Episode 2

Hello again!

Episode 2 is here - and not only that, it's a lot longer too! Thank you to everyone who read and/or liked my log so far. Today is Saturday, so I was able to spend the whole day with my collection of cool and cute critters.

It was a typical Australian day today, with the sun shining and exerting its full force onto the ground below. Many people would find it a perfect weekend day to spend outside, but not me! I was in my room with my Tamas most of the day, doing stuff on the computer and (mostly) listening to video game music.
Why? Because it's sooooo hot! While a number of members here would be having cool weather from being in the northern hemisphere, I am experiencing the full wrath of Summer in the southern hemisphere. At 9:00 AM today, it was already 30 degrees celsius and there was no cloud in sight! While a number of people in Australia like this weather, I actually prefer the cold. So should I go outside and risk sunburn after 5 minutes of exposure, or stay inside with my Tamas and eat icy poles all day? I'd opt for the latter!

But that's enough of myself. What about my Tamas? Well, as I predicted, the parents on three of my other Tamagotchis left last night, giving me three more babies to care for. Like last episode, I will introduce you to my Tamas which had just started a new generation, and then talk about the babies I raised in them.

DSCN0034_zpsp3oisk5j.jpg

Above is the first of the three that I will introduce this episode. Obviously, it is a Version 4, and it has a pretty awesome snow pattern on it. I bought this one when it was new in late 2007; it was actually the second Version 4 that I purchased. While it's not in perfect shape, its only damage amounts to a few small scratches and a little bit of paint wear.

The Mimitchi you can see in the above photo was Elsa, of this unit's first generation. This female Tama was the partner of David, the first generation adult on my Version 1 which I talked about yesterday. Elsa was a Puchitchi as a child and Ringotchi as a teenager. When I discovered her as a Ringotchi, I instantly wanted to get Mimitchi because of its cuteness, so I enrolled her into Mr. Turtlepedia's class for School. It paid off! Elsa actually got a job at the Bank after she had babies with David, so she only had it for less than a day.
I'm a bit sad that this Mimitchi left so soon (Only 5 years old), though I married her so I can explore more Version 4 characters. Plus Mametchi and Mimitchi made an impressive couple!

DSCN0033_zpsrbjx1igd.jpg

This next Tamagotchi is a Version 4.5 with the globe pattern. It is the newest Tama that I'm currently running. I got this for Christmas in 2007, and it came with a tree-shaped microphone and a CD-ROM with microphone-based PC minigames in it. Sadly, I can't find these accessories that came with it now. Its condition is better than that of the snow shell Version 4, though it still isn't perfect. It has received a couple of scratches and paint wear (Hardly noticeable).

The first generation Tamagotchi that I raised on this until yesterday was a male named Ralph. Ralph's story was actually quite interesting. He became Kuchitamatchi as a child and Daiyatchi as a teenager. Since Daiyatchi is an UraMeme teen character, I aimed for Ralph to become a Celebtchi as an adult (He had more Spiritual points than the other two categories). So I chose Mr. Canvas for School and I got up to about 160 Spiritual points. When he evolved, however, he became an Ura Kuchipatchi, effectively moving over from the UraMeme to UraKuchi families!

I wondered why this happened, so I looked online. I actually found a topic on TamaTalk (Here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/180506-strange-evolution-on-my-v45/?hl=%2Bv4.5+%2Bevolution+%2Bglitch&do=findComment&comment=3168656)where other members with Version 4.5s actually had similar situations. Seeing this, it seems that the Version 4.5 can have characters move between families at evolution if they have enough skill points. Whether it's intentional or a glitch, I guess we'll never know.

Anyway, upon getting Ura Kuchipatchi, I remembered something:
"Get your Tamagotchi RIPPED in just one hour! Click here to find out more!!!"
Well, not that exactly, but I remembered that you can get Mukimukitchi from Ura Kuchipatchi with 350 Spiritual points and 450 skill points total. Since I'm very good at the Man-Hole game, I just kept playing and completing it over and over again. My Spiritual points stacked up like crazy until they hit 350 in about 30 minutes (From about 160) - and then...

"DO U EVEN LIFT BROOOOOOOOOO?!"
Yes, Ralph the Ura Kuchipatchi became a Mukimukitchi about an hour before bedtime. Therefore, he evolved twice in the same evening! He was still at School at this time, so I'm pretty sure he would've stereotypically been the most popular guy in his class before he graduated a day later!

Anyway, the next day, Ralph got a job as a firefighter. He then married a girl named Gabby, a Memetchi, from another Version 4 of mine. The couple had two baby girls and one was left with each parent, as usual. Last night, Ralph finally left his baby (This was the third night due to pausing), putting her under my control.

DSCN0032_zpsbsb0bvdm.jpg

This brings me to the final Tamagotchi that I will introduce today. It is another Version 4, this time a green one with flowers and the like patterned on it (As well as a Mametchi!). This was the first Version 4 that I bought, and I got it when the Version 4 first came out.

As you can see, it's more worn out than the previous two, with faded paint and a few more scratches. But other than that, it works perfectly. The Tamagotchi that I raised on this one, as mentioned before, was a female Memetchi named Gabby. She was a Mizutamatchi as a child and a Young Memetchi as a teenager. When I saw her teenager stage, I instantly wanted to get Makiko, the secret adult obtained from Memetchi with high Fashion points.

I did manage to raise Gabby's Fashion points to about 150 by the time she became Memetchi. Since I am really bad at the Dance game, I had to get them up through School (With Ms. Flower's class). When Gabby was offered to apply for a job, however, the only Fashion-based job available was the Hairdresser. She got the job, and I was good at the game, but the only problem was that the game is rather slow to complete each time in comparison to other games (Like Man-Hole on the Version 4.5, for example), so it took a lot longer to raise skill points. After a few tries, I said "Ah, stuff it", and immediately married her to Ralph the Mukimukitchi on my Version 4.5 instead. Just one secret character will do for me!

So Gabby lived her revised dream as a parent instead of a super fashion icon. Ah well, at least she was married to a super macho icon (And a rich guy too - he earned so many points training to be a Mukimukitchi)!
Like with Ralph, Gabby left her baby last night, making her daughter the successor to her in this Tamagotchi.

So, this finally wraps up the three Tamagotchi introductions for this episode! Now, time to move onto the babies...

DSCN0040_zpsxchfpyum.jpg

I woke this morning to find three crying baby girls. After getting my other five Tamas in order (And doing some chores), I named them at about 10:00 AM. Gabby's daughter (Green Version 4) was named Alma, whereas Elsa's daughter (Snow Version 4) was named Clair (After the Gym Leader in Pokemon Gold and Silver - don't know why but I just thought it would be cool). Ralph's daughter, on the Version 4.5 (And Alma's sister) was named Sammy.

DSCN0042_zpsg0xyreqw.jpg

I made the crazy decision to take care of all three babies at once. While I didn't get stressed from it, I needed to keep constant attention on them - usually when I dealt with one, another baby would have a heart drop or similar. There were a couple of occasions when one of them dropped two hearts, but I think I managed rather well.

DSCN0044_zps0byqnhce.jpg

After the usual hour, the three babies evolved into child characters within a minute of each other. Alma became a Mohitamatchi, Clair became a Mizutamatchi and Sammy became a Kuchitamatchi (Inspired by her father I guess).

DSCN0057_zps4brhdnsp.jpg

DSCN0055_zpsbfz9nk77.jpg

DSCN0053_zps0j02gdiy.jpg

An hour after that, the three joined Pre-School, also within a minute of each other. Since they'll be teenagers tomorrow, I'm excited to see what characters they'll become, as well as what families they'll get into!

DSCN0059_zpsuitew1ub.jpg

Meanwhile, Evie on the Version 1 went well today. There isn't too much to talk about, other than that she evolved into Oniontchi in the evening and she was generally well-cared for. I am interested in what she will become as an adult. According to growth charts, Marutchi can only become Oniontchi in even generations. I was a bit surprised to see Evie evolve into Marutchi to be honest, because her father got 100% training. I guess stuff like this happens sometimes.

I wonder if Evie being an Oniontchi will limit her possible adults when she evolves. Ah well, we'll wait and see.

-Stats for Alma-
Happiness: 4 hearts
Training: 4 bars
Skill Points: 18 / 28 / 11
Weight: 18 lb

-Stats for Clair-
Skill Points: 15 / 29 / 28
Weight: 15 lb

-Stats for Sammy-
Skill Points: 18 / 34 / 75
Weight: 13 lb

-Stats for Evie-
Training: 6 bars
Weight: 17 lb

Sammy's Spiritual points are quite high simply because she inherited 40 from her father right off the bat! Oh yeah, and she's really rich... abs weren't the only thing that her father got while heavily training playing Man-Hole!

Well anyway, thanks for reading! Wow, that certainly took a long time to write. Episode 3 should come on Sunday afternoon/night. Until then, good luck with all your Tamas!

Episode 3

Hello yet again! Since it's Sunday, I'm having another full day with my Tamas. Today isn't quite as hot as yesterday; while it's still quite high (About 30 degrees at midday peak), any drop of temperature from yesterday's heat is appreciated. The fact that there are some clouds around would be helping.

Some more noteworthy stuff has happened since last episode. First, I have another Tama to introduce to you! It is my Version 3, which began a new generation today. It is the red shell with the wings pattern, though it has some damage:

DSCN0049_zpspckohjkh.jpg

Other than scratches and paint wear, the buttons are also getting pretty unresponsive, the B button especially. This makes it hard to play some games, Heading being a noteworthy example. While it's still useable at the moment, I am thinking of taking it apart someday to clean the contacts, as well as re-seat the buttons (That sometimes brings some sensitivity back; I did it in my Version 1 once with its second set of purple buttons when the A button stopped working and it improved).
I got this Version 3 from my cousin, who used it for a couple of years before I got it. I had my own Version 3 at the time (A translucent yellow one with blue buttons), but I don't know what happened to that one since. I couldn't find it when I started up my Tamas this year anyway.

The Mametchi in the above photo (Iroically enjoying the winter snow even though she's in the southern hemisphere) was, of course, my previous generation in this device. Unlike most of my other Tamas, I actually pressed "Download" when I started this Version 3 up again, so I would not have all of my Tamas in the same growth stage (And also see what surprise would be there). When I downloaded the data, I found a first-generation 2 year-old female teen Batabatchi named "Bob!". Yep, that's right, it's not a typo! I really don't know what I was thinking back in the day...

Bob! weighed about 90 lb, so shortly after starting her up on my first day over a week ago (And taking care of the babies in my other Tamas) I played heaps of sessions of Bump. Needless to say, she was a real boss at it, and gained heaps of points in exchange of body fat. After she started losing a lot at Bump from her lowered weight, I played Get Music instead. I continued at this until she was under 30 lb. I thought that she may become an average to bad care adult because of her high weight beforehand, so I was chuffed two days later when I saw her as a Mametchi! Her weight loss really must have turned her around.

Since I didn't have any male Tamagotchis her age, I wasn't able to marry her with another one of mine, so I had to leave it to the Matchmaker. At age 7, the Matchmaker brought over a Mimiyoritchi, which I accepted. Bob! had a baby girl, which she stayed with for 2 days before leaving last night. I enjoyed having Bob! around; she showed relaxation and maturity at a time when most of my other Tamas were still young'uns getting their discipline meter filled up.

DSCN0061_zpssmexl3qf.jpg

So with Bob! gone, I awoke to find my fifth consecutive female baby, waiting to be named. I opted to give her the more reasonable name "Izumi" before doing another 1-hour baby session. At least it wasn't as hectic as yesterday with three at once!

DSCN0070_zpslhhhnk8c.jpg

I think that Teletchi and ShiroTeletchi are my favourite babies in the Connection era. Their ears give them a lot of character!

When her hour of infancy was up, Izumi evolved into Kuchitamatchi. This is the third Kuchitamatchi I've had since I restarted my Tamas! Ah well, at least it shows how well-trained her mother was. The Version 3 has a lot of exclusive and cool-looking adults, so I'm looking forward to seeing what Izumi will be in the coming days.

DSCN0073_zps4rwdauv5.jpg
DSCN0075_zpslbwfutaq.jpg

With Izumi out of the way, I'll show you how my other Tamas are doing. Good news on that front actually; my three child characters from yesterday (Alma, Clair and Sammy) evolved into teenagers at about 11:15 AM!

Alma became an Ichigotchi:
DSCN0065_zps7jojrppt.jpg

Clair became a Young Memetchi:
DSCN0069_zpspwvslqth.jpg

And Sammy also became an Ichigotchi:
DSCN0068_zpsumorqrj6.jpg

Both Alma and Clair have become Meme teens, so they'll probably also be Meme adults. I suppose I can give Makiko another go with Alma; it would be awesome if that's successful because it would be like she achieved her mother's goal! As for Clair, I'll try for Ponytchi because I think she's a pretty cool character, and I can't remember having her much in my past years.

Sammy's evolution into Ichigotchi was interesting, as she is a Universal teen on the Version 4.5. I think her father Ralph's marriage to Memetchi might have triggered it. As far as I know, a Tamagotchi evolves into the Universal family only if one of its parents is a Universal adult, though I might be wrong about that. Since her three most likely adults are now Mimitchi, Memetchi and Violetchi, I think I'll try for Mimitchi. I know I got one before but Mimitchi is sooooo cute!

An hour after they evolved into teenagers, they enrolled at School. I put Clair and Sammy in Mr. Turtlepedia's class, and Alma into Ms. Flower's class. They've since had their skill points raised noticeably from attending School.

DSCN0071_zps3fsajagz.jpg

Evie on the Version 1 is still doing fine and is getting good care. Her Training is complete, though, which is a plus. I hope THIS gets Kinakomotchi next generation! Not much else has happened with her though. I did, however, catch Evie falling on her face! Have a look:

DSCN0072_zpses83vezq.jpg

I mean, she's won the Jump game before, so it doesn't make too much sense that she can't jump properly here. As long as she's having fun, I guess...

-Stats for Izumi-
Training: 3 bars
Stage: Child
Evolution: ShiroTeletchi > Kuchitamatchi

-Stats for Alma-
Training: 7 bars
Skill Points: 25 Intelligence / 71 Fashion / 16 Social
Stage: Teenager
Evolution: Tsubutchi > Mohitamatchi > Ichigotchi

-Stats for Clair-
Skill Points: 69 Intelligence / 35 Fashion / 28 Social
Weight: 22 lb
Evolution: Tsubutchi > Mizutamatchi > Young Memetchi

-Stats for Sammy-
Skill Points: 66 Funny / 40 Glamour / 75 Spiritual
Weight: 19 lb
Evolution: Tsubutchi > Kuchitamatchi > Ichigotchi

-Stats for Evie-
Training: 9 bars
Evolution: ShiroBabytchi > Marutchi > Oniontchi

So that's the weekend done! As usual, Monday to Friday are work days for me, so I will have to leave my Tamas paused for half the day through the week. I'll still try to post each day, but they probably won't be as large because there will be fewer events and slower growth. But anyway, thanks for reading as always, and good luck with your own Tamas!

Episode 4

Well, there goes my promise saying that I'll post every day! There are multiple reasons for this... the first is that nothing much happened on Monday night (Other than the Tamas getting cared for; there were no evolutions or marriages, and in fact, no-one had aged either).

The second is that while there were plenty of events to report about on Tuesday, I couldn't complete the log on time due to chores and favours for friends that evening. So I decided to combine the events from the last three days into one episode! This gives me more than enough material to construct an episode as big as the first three. I now think that I'll try and post every two or three days as opposed to every single day during the working week (Depending on what happens) to ensure that I can make consistently-detailed and eventful episodes. I'll still post both Saturday and Sunday though.

Now that the explanation is over and done with, I have two more Tamagotchis to introduce, as more parents have left their babies!

DSCN0045_zpszvwlhqqq.jpg

This first one is my Version 2. But it's not just any Version 2... it's the first Tamagotchi I ever owned!

I actually posted about this one in another thread a few days ago (Link: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/161725-do-you-remember-your-first-tama/page-34). I got this sometime in 2005 when the Tamagotchi Connection franchise was at its peak in my schoolyard. I ran it for ages and I think I got over 20 generations straight before resetting once. I used it for so long that it was still active when all of my classmates were moving on from the Tamagotchi franchise!

As a result of its excessive usage, it would now compete with my Version 1 for the title of the rattiest Tamagotchi under my ownership. While it doesn't have as many dents and it at least has some paint on it, it does feature some operational issues. If you see the screen, you'll probably notice a vertical line of dead pixels that goes halfway down. This happened in around 2010, and I tried to fix it by getting my sister's broken Version 2 (The same one that supplied a new back cover and set of buttons for my Version 1) and swap the screens for replacement. Despite the screen switch, the line of dead pixels still remains, so the problem must have something to do with the circuit board.

This Version 2 got another problem when I was replacing the screen - when I opened it, I was careless enough to break a wire going to the speaker! So it actually got its two major malfunctions in the same timeframe. I'm pretty sure the speaker can be fixed if I solder the wire back on, but I haven't bothered to do it yet.
Add these two on top of its rather unresponsive buttons, and you have a Tamagotchi which has been worn to its knees! A collector won't care for it, but I still love this Tama just as much as I did as a 10 year-old!

Like with my Version 3, I decided to download the previous data instead of resetting from scratch when I re-activated it. From this, I found an 8 year-old female Androtchi named Abbie, who already had a baby boy with her. She was in the fourth generation. The night after I started her up, she left her child, who I named Tarza and began to raise. Because Tarza began his independent life only the day after I restarted my Tamas, he was almost the same age as most of his comrades.

Tarza evolved into Hitodetchi as a child, Nikatchi as a teenager and finally Violetchi as an adult. I found his growth process interesting because all of the characters he evolved into became female-only characters in later Tamagotchi versions. I guess this means that Tarza was a rather feminine male!

DSCN0079_zpsj5ic4pjw.jpg

When Tarza was an adult, he fell in love with another Violetchi, named Luana, from the other Tamagotchi that I will introduce below. Unlike with most of my other couples, I opted for Tarza and Luana to not breed for a couple of days, just so that the Tamagotchis in my devices can be more diverse age-wise. Tarza and Luana finally married at ages 6 and 7, respectively (Luana already had a couple of Matchmaker visits by then) ...and had two baby girls! This still makes all of the babies logged so far to be female! I'll really need the Matchmaker in a few days...

Tarza left his baby girl on Monday night, effectively placing her in my care and beginning the sixth generation on my nostalgic Version 2!

DSCN0035_zpst2kyvu9b.jpg

Tarza's partner, Luana, was from this Version 4, the third Version 4 that I have now introduced in this log. I find the blue shell with the floral patterns to be quite soothing to my eyes. Its aeshetic condition is only slightly better than my green Version 4, though it works perfectly.
I got this Version 4 from the same cousin who gave me the red Version 3. Since it wasn't used as much, it isn't as worn out as the Version 3, however.

Luana started from an egg on the first day as with most of her comrades. She grew to be a Puchitchi as a child and a Young Memetchi as a teenager. Gabby, the first-generation inhabitant on the green Version 4 (Alma's mother), was also a Young Memetchi at the same time. Since I opted for Gabby to become a Memetchi (And by extension Makiko, whom I didn't achieve), I aimed for Luana to become a Violetchi so I won't have two of the same character. I enrolled her into Mr. Canvas' class at school and the hard work paid off when she became Violetchi for her adult stage.

It turned out that Tarza, her love-to-be, became a Violetchi as well, though I didn't plan it. Whether Tarza was influenced by her or if a kinship in being the same character had them fall in love in the first place (Or both), I'll never know!

Luana eventually got a job as a firefighter. After she had babies with Tarza, she switched jobs to a short-lived position as a bus driver. She left her baby at the same time as Tarza, beginning the second generation in this device.

DSCN0088_zpspngmkykg.jpg

Tarza and Luana's babies were crying all day while I was at work on Tuesday, as I couldn't name them until after I got home at 5:00 PM. When I finally did come home, Tarza's daughter was named Erika (Yet another Pokemon Gym Leader reference) and Luana's was named Ikki.

DSCN0089_zps9gsefd2k.jpg
DSCN0090_zpszlncmqzt.jpg

Then, the usual hour-long baby stage began. I actually started them at the exact same time, so the two got sick at the same time, had their nap at the same time, etc. They also evolved at the exact same second! When they did, Erika became a Hitodetchi and Ikki became a Mizutamatchi.

DSCN0095_zpsef7dazva.jpg

Ikki entered pre-school afterwards. Given that Erika and Ikki were paused for most of today, they are still in their Child stage as of now. Ikki is admittedly a little pudgy (23 lb) because when she was a baby I gave her a lot of Melons to raise her happiness, which her mother purchased for the child's consumption (Since Melons give the Tamagotchi skill points). I'll hopefully lower the weight soon, possibly over time.
I find it interesting that Erika became Hitodetchi, even though her father Tarza had over 50% training. It can't be because Tarza was a bad-care adult, because Violetchi is a perfect-care character on the Version 2! It's just like the Marutchi incident with Evie all over again! Ah well, it's no big deal. Hitodetchi is pretty cool regardless.

Actually, talking about Evie, she evolved into an adult on Tuesday evening, and became a Mimitchi! Yes! Mimitchi is so adorable!!!

DSCN0096_zpsyxra2sza.jpg

It also pleases me that I got another perfect-care adult on this Version 1. I just hope that I don't get one next generation though, because then it will be Mametchi again. I love Mametchi, but I probably shouldn't do a Mametchi-Mimitchi-Mametchi-Mimitchi cycle, because it'll get kinda boring after a while. But at the same time, I hate neglecting my Tamas! It's so hard....

Evie wasn't the only one to evolve though. Izumi evolved into a teenager on Tuesday, and became a Hinatchi, a good-care teen!

DSCN0098_zpskm832tww.jpg

Additionally, Alma, Clair and Sammy evolved into adults the next day, on Wednesday afternoon:

DSCN0103_zpskvy0rau5.jpg

Alma became a Memetchi, Clair became a Ponytchi and Sammy became a Mimitchi - all three became the adult characters I was aiming for! Alma's evolution was actually pretty hilarious, because she evolved literally the second I took her off Pause. She just couldn't wait to grow up! Sammy and Clair evolved a couple of minutes later (With Sammy about 10 seconds behind Clair). Their skill points have raised considerably since last episode due to their education at School.

Additionally, I still have a long way to go before I can get Alma to evolve into a Makiko, but I'm still trying. Her Fashion points are currently at 132. What I'll do is wait until she graduates from School and then, if I get a good Fashion-based job which has a fast-paced minigame I'm good at, I'll play like crazy until I get her Fashion points to 350. If needed, I'll get her other points up too with other games so that I can reach the 450 point total required.

I can't get this goal through the Dance game simply because I'm terrible at it. I usually can't get past the second round! Coincidentally, I'm also terrible at the different Dance game on the Version 1 - in fact, I'm also terrible at dancing in real life, so I think I'm just bad at anything to do with dancing!. My terribleness at the Dance game actually makes Makiko probably the hardest out of the secret characters to obtain for me. Since I have so many girls at the moment, I actually don't have another Tama to marry Alma with, so I have a few days to evolve her before the Matchmaker comes. Anyway, I hope I do it!

Here are the current stats of my "Tama Family":

-Stats for Erika-
Training: 2 bars
Generation: 6G
Evolution: ShiroPetitchi > Hitodetchi

-Stats for Ikki-
Skill Points: 21 Intelligence / 22 Fashion / 14 Social
Weight: 23 lb
Evolution: Tsubutchi > Mizutamatchi

-Stats for Izumi-
Weight: 24 lb
Evolution: ShiroTeletchi > Kuchitamatchi > Hinatchi

-Stats for Alma-
Skill Points: 45 Intelligence / 132 Fashion / 29 Social
Weight: 31 lb
Stage: Adult
Evolution: Tsubutchi > Mohitamatchi > Ichigotchi > Memetchi

-Stats for Clair-
Skill Points: 137 Intelligence / 35 Fashion / 28 Social
Weight: 34 lb
Evolution: Tsubutchi > Mizutamatchi > Young Memetchi > Ponytchi

-Stats for Sammy-
Skill Points: 166 Funny / 40 Glamour / 75 Spiritual
Weight: 32 lb
Evolution: Tsubutchi > Kuchitamatchi > Ichigotchi > Mimitchi

-Stats for Evie-
Weight: 36 lb
Evolution: ShiroBabytchi > Marutchi > Oniontchi > Mimitchi

Well, that's all for now, Tama-fans! Thank you all for reading! I'll try and set my goal for Episode 5 to be Friday evening (Australian time of course) unless enough stuff happens on Thursday. Bye for now, and good luck with your own Tamas!

Episode 5

Hello again TamaTalkers! So far I'm keeping up pretty well with my revised log schedule. Since the last episode was now two working days ago, I have plenty more updates to share with you all!
First up, the main news story in this episode is that Evie in my Version 1 had a baby on Thursday night!

DSCN0112_zpsjjmpuej2.jpg

You may be wondering how she got to breed so soon after she evolved. The answer is that she fell in love and married another Tamagotchi of mine that I haven't introduced yet! What is this Tamagotchi, you ask? Well, just to make this series less jarring for you, I decided to break my usual rules and introduce this one early!

DSCN0113_zpsuvaipz3k.jpg

This is my eighth and final Tamagotchi to be introduced. It is yet another Version 4 (One of four that I have), and as you can see, it has a white shell with a rainbow-like pattern. It's quite a simple pattern really, and I like it for that reason. This was bought by one of my sisters sometime in 2007, though she gave it to me about a year later. All in all it's actually not that bad in condition. The screen has a few scratches and the paint is worn off at the edges of the "shell cracks" around the screen, but it's pretty good otherwise.

As you can see, this Tama's first generation grew to be a Nonbiritchi! His name is Link (Yes, off The Legend of Zelda series' main protagonist... I couldn't think of anything else) and the events surrounding his infancy are rather interesting. Originally, I started this Tamagotchi up with my other seven on the day I found them, but when I tried to connect Link's device to my other Tamas, it kept failing! So after I found this out, I de-activated this Tamagotchi, thinking it was broken (Link was still a baby then). A few days later, around the time I signed up at TamaTalk, I stumbled upon the Connecting Tamagotchis FAQ page, and found that the connection problem was just one of the Version 4's glitches. So I re-activated and reset the Tama, and the glitch was fixed!

Needless to say, this put Link far behind his comrades, most of whom were born the same time as him. The others were all adults by the time he was re-activated and in fact had their own babies soon after! But regardless, I continued to raise Link. He proved to be a Kuchi family purist when he became Mohitamatchi as a child (Which apparently is more likely to become a Kuchi teen than those of the other two families), then Young Kuchipatchi as a teenager.

DSCN0036_zpsbmlepmsi.jpg

Figuring that this would give me the opportunity to evolve Link into Nonbiritchi, I enrolled him into Mr. Canvas' class and additionally only played Flag with him when he needed happiness (I'm pretty good at Flag; not quite as much as Man-Hole on the Version 4.5 but still good enough). By the time he was 3 years old, he had about 220 Social points. He therefore evolved into Kuchipatchi for his adult stage. At that time I went for the home stretch, playing Flag again and again (Since stuffing an adult with snacks doesn't give them tooth-aches) until Link's Social points reached 350. And then...

"ugh... i cant even be bothered to lift a finger anymore, bro..."
Somehow, repetitive sessions of raising flags caused Link to turn into a carefree dude who didn't even mind that a bird started living in his hair! Well, at least Link got a new pet... or did he?

When I gave Link his first meal since he evolved, I couldn't help but notice that the bird ate the food, not Link. I originally thought, "How cute! The bird is eating!", until I realised something. When Nonbiritchi eats, there are only two sprites that show eating (As with all characters), and so they always show the bird opening and closing its beak as a result. This means that Nonbiritchi never puts food down his own mouth. Ever. Yet his hunger hearts keep filling up! Which can only mean one thing...

DSCN0114_zpsfu5pmfkb.jpg

The bird isn't a bird at all! The bird is actually part of Nonbiritchi's body! This means that Nonbiritchi has two heads! And it also means that the bird's mouth is connected to Nonbiritchi's stomach! A bird doesn't fly onto his head when Kuchipatchi evolves; he grows one!
It makes so much sense now that I think about it. He uses the same eating sprites to talk as well (Unless he's angry of course), so Nonbiritchi must just be using the bird's mouth to talk. He even does the same when kissing! He must also use the bird's eyes too, since his main body doesn't look sideways when he's meant to be looking at something unless he's running or sitting down. So my Tamagotchi, Link, now has two mouths and four eyes! That's pretty strange...

I...

I...

I really like it! It's very unique! I always like the weird Tamagotchi characters! It's like he's Zaphod Beeblebrox from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!

Anyway, the day after Link evolved into Nonbiritchi, he graduated from school (Long overdue given his skill points I think) and then got a job at the Amusement Park. He then fell in love with Evie, the Mimitchi on my Version 1, and had babies with her yesterday afternoon! Link and his baby are currently hanging out with each other. While Link would technically leave tonight, I think him being paused will delay him another day. However, Evie probably will leave tonight because of the clock-changing pause method.

So I've now obtained two different secret characters since I restarted my Tamas! 4 more to go between the Version 4 and 4.5. I wonder if I can actually get them all!

In other news, Erika and Ikki became teenagers yesterday afternoon. Erika became a Hinotamatchi (Which is ironic given that she is named after a Grass-type Gym Leader from Pokemon and is now a character with fire on her head), and Ikki turned into a Young Memetchi, just like her mother did. Here is a photo of the two together:

DSCN0115_zpstyxf9tye.jpg

Ikki is the fourth Young Memetchi that I have gotten so far, so I'm very used to this character now. I suppose Luana gave her the Meme family gene. I didn't know at first as to what adult I would aim Ikki to be, but I eventually decided on Memetchi. I chose this because then I can have two simultaneous chances to get Makiko; if I fail with Alma, then I can try again with Ikki. Then I can have one Memetchi and one Makiko simultaneously (Unless I fail with both... then I'll have two Memetchi). Due to this plan, I placed Ikki into Ms. Flower's class at School.

I find it interesting that Erika became a bad-care teen on the Version 2, even though I gave her good care to the best of my knowledge. Maybe it's the Version 2 being a bit random. I've heard that the Version 2 is like that sometimes. I do welcome this though, because I didn't get many bad-care characters so far and so Hinotamatchi would make a good change to this. I don't know if it's an illusion, but I think that from my experience with Erika so far, she as a Hinotamatchi is a bit harder to care for than the others (Even her sister Ikki). Her hearts seem to drop faster than the other Tamas anyway - I sometimes found her down to 2 hearts when I checked up on her so far.

I wonder if Erika being a Hinotamatchi could open the door to some lower-tier adults regardless of my care? That would be pretty cool, since I like a lot of the Version 2's characters (Even the lower-tier ones), because a number of them are near-exclusive and give off a mystifying vibe. Many of the good-care mascot characters such as Mametchi, Memetchi, Mimitchi and the like are awesome, but they aren't very mysterious because they feature in most Tamagotchi releases. Anyway, we'll see about that. The Version 2 could well chuck another random and give me practically anything for all I know!

Izumi the Hinatchi (On my Version 3) hasn't changed much, though her Training is getting higher. If all goes to plan she'll be an Adult tomorrow! I actually maxed out her points as of last episode (You can see it in the Stats section), so I bought her a Drum, which she can use as an adult. I think I'll start to focus more on buying items for my Tamas, because most of them are rich and having them buy and use items would give people a view of more spritework for the characters (And also make this log more entertaining). I'll see if I include more of this in later episodes.

Luckily, I do have a few of these for this episode! I snapped up photos of Alma, Clair and Sammy having fun with stuff. Well, actually, Alma wasn't having much fun, since she got a scary face on her potted plant:
DSCN0116_zpsv5kyfsux.jpg

Clair did have fun though when she tried on some jeans. She actually looks quite fitting in them, given that Ponytchi is a humanoid character:
DSCN0117_zpsfxmpw7wt.jpg

Meanwhile, Sammy attentively listened to Mozart's Eine Kleine Nachtmusik using her newly-bought Stereo:
DSCN0118_zpsr6oqvvmi.jpg

This afternoon, the aforementioned trio finally got jobs. Alma got a position at the bakery, which she can use to get loads of Fashion points and get closer to her becoming Makiko. I'll play with her a lot tomorrow and see how it goes. Clair and Sammy got their jobs an hour after Alma (Don't know why); Clair became a scientist and Sammy became a pop star.

Stats time! Just to clean things up a bit, I re-organised the order of this section to put the earlier versions first and then the Version 4/4.5 Tamas last. This should give you a better idea as to what Tamas I'm talking about.

-Stats for Evie (Version 1)-
Stage: Adult (Parent)
Evolution: ShiroBabytchi > Marutchi > Oniontchi > Mimitchi

-Stats for Erika (Version 2)-
Training: 5 bars
Evolution: ShiroPetitchi > Hitodetchi > Hinotamatchi

-Stats for Izumi (Version 3)-
Training: 8 bars
Evolution: ShiroTeletchi > Kuchitamatchi > Hinatchi

-Stats for Alma (Green Version 4)-
Skill Points: 56 Intelligence / 166 Fashion / 29 Social
Evolution: Tsubutchi > Mohitamatchi > Ichigotchi > Memetchi

-Stats for Clair (Snowy Blue Version 4)-
Skill Points: 143 Intelligence / 35 Fashion / 36 Social
Weight: 42 lb

-Stats for Ikki (Flowery Blue Version 4)-
Hunger: 3 hearts
Skill Points: 21 Intelligence / 102 Fashion / 26 Social

-Stats for Link (White Version 4)-
Skill Points: 78 Intelligence / 38 Fashion / 396 Social
Generation: 1G
Stage: Adult (Special, Parent)
Evolution: KuroTsubutchi > Mohitamatchi > Young Kuchipatchi > Kuchipatchi > Nonbiritchi

-Stats for Sammy (Version 4.5)-
Skill Points: 169 Funny / 40 Glamour / 91 Spiritual
Evolution: Tsubutchi > KuchiTamatchi > Ichigotchi > Mimitchi

So that's all for this working week. Now that I've finally introduced all eight of my Tamas, I think I ought to start organising this log more. I think a good way to start would be introducing coloured font and have a colour assigned for each Tamagotchi. Many other loggers with multiple Tamas do it and I think I should follow suit if I have eight of them! Maybe I ought to do more creative stuff too, but I don't know what just yet.
Talking about that, just to remind all readers, this log is Comments OK, so if anyone has any constructive criticism (Negative or positive), then feel free to comment and let me know anytime. It'd be good to adjust this log to readers' needs!

There will be an episode tomorrow, because it'll Saturday again! Until then, I hope you do well with your own Tamagotchi adventures!

Episode 6

Hello again Tamafans! Since we're heading into the weekend, a lot of stuff happened, but we won't dive in just yet. Firstly, I'll introduce the new colours system which I mentioned last episode!

These are the colours I'll have for each Tamagotchi:

Text focusing on the Version 1 will be in gray.
Text focusing on the Version 2 will be in dark green.
Text focusing on the Version 3 will be in red.
Text focusing on the green Version 4 will be in light green.
Text focusing on the snowy blue Version 4 will be in murky blue.
Text focusing on the flowery blue Version 4 will be in dark blue.
Text focusing on the white Version 4 will be in orange (Due to white text not being very visible).
And finally, text focusing on the Version 4.5 will be in pink (Due to two shades of blue AND green having already been used).

As always, text which is non-specific will be in black. Without further ado, let's begin!

So Evie the Mimitchi (On the Version 1) did leave her baby last night, leaving her crying when I woke up this morning. Link is still with his baby though, since he was paused yesterday. Evie was my first Tamagotchi to have been competely logged, so she is kinda special in that regard. Best wishes to your time in Tamagotchi planet, Evie!
I named Evie's daughter after I got my other Tamas in order, and chose the name Ava. Considering that "Evie" and "Ava" are both two-syllable names with a "v" in the middle, I thought that it would be fitting. After this, the typical baby stage care-fest began.

DSCN0120_zpsypdtisej.jpg

After this, Ava evolved, and became...

DSCN0135_zps1utlud5c.jpg

Marutchi? Again? C'mon! I had two consecutive perfect-care adults with 9 training bars and I STILL got Marutchi? What do I even need to do to get Kinakomotchi? Anyway, it's not the end of the world. Tomorrow, she'll be a teenager, so it's not for long.

Maybe she evolved into Marutchi because of her apparent interest in rolling. I caught her doing this no less than 5 seperate times today! I mean, it's probably easier to roll around when you're a sphere instead of a blob with a lumpy head. That has to be it! There's no other reason, right?

However, Ava's evolution into Marutchi wasn't the only evolution to occur today. I began to keep sending Alma to work in an attempt to get her more Fashion points. It turned out that I was pretty decent at the Bakery game, and it was fairly fast-paced, so I was able to stack up the numbers next to the sparkle icon. I consistently kept this up for a couple of hours, only pausing to take care of my other Tamas. Sure enough, Alma's Fashion points rose to 350 (Well, actually 351 when I finished). Since she didn't have a total of 99 in her other categories, I played a couple of sessions of Flag, and then...

DSCN0128_zps05zlkcw1.jpg

"Yeah! My fashion sense was lifted even higher!"
Somehow, repetitive sessions of taking food off a conveyor belt caused Alma to turn into a fashion idol! Alma must be very happy about this, as she's now achieved the dream that her mother couldn't! She's surely going to get a HUGE paycheck tomorrow from all of those sessions at work.

I'm very pleased that I got Makiko, as she was the hardest secret character for me to obtain so far. So now I got 3 of the 6 possible special characters between the Version 4 and 4.5! I'm half way there - I hope I can get all 6 one day!

Here's a shot of Link visiting Alma's place. It's a very opportunistic shot, due to the presence of two secret characters on one screen:
DSCN0141_zpsla0c35dw.jpg

Since Link was mentioned, I'll begin talking about him. Today was Link's last day with his baby, and he celebrated this by chilling out, like always. I suppose he didn't leave yet just because he's so laid-back! He was actually offered to change jobs an hour before bedtime, so I went for it and got him a job at the florist. Not that he'd need it!

Anyway, Link got some mail earlier today and, when he checked it, found this unsightly item in the envelope:
DSCN0125_zpsj2lb9cab.jpg

Needless to say, Link and his baby weren't too happy about it.
How can such a thing arrive in the mail, and even more weirdly, arrive so often? Is there something wrong with Tamagotchi Planet's postal service? Is the Tamagotchi Planet's waste disposal system so broken that it somehow gets poop inside posted envelopes? I dunno, but it's pretty weird regardless.

Izumi turned 4 years old this morning, and was due to become an adult. Interestingly, she didn't evolve until about 6:00 PM, but the evolution was worth the wait because she became a ChoMametchi!

DSCN0144_zpsvnvmvebo.jpg

I am very happy with this result. ChoMametchi is a perfect-care adult, and it's also a near-exclusive character which isn't a mascot like Mimitchi, another even-generation perfect care adult on the Version 3 (And which I got 3 times on other versions already). So it's got both the mystery factor, as well as the perfect-care factor! To me, that's excellent.

Nothing too much has happened with Erika since last time. She got some Training raised and has been cared for like normal, but that's just about it.

The same can basically be said for Ikki, though her Fashion points are going up. Since Alma got to evolve into Makiko, I'll keep Ikki as a Memetchi when she's an adult (Unless she somehow ends up in the Universal family, which would be a rather interesting surprise). Hopefully, Ikki will evolve into an adult tomorrow.

Clair has still been doing antics with her items. Today, she enjoyed looking at a Bouquet:
DSCN0140_zpslremstok.jpg

Clair, like Alma and Sammy, is now 5 years old, which means that she'll start getting Matchmaker visits tomorrow. I'm going to be picky about Clair's partner when this happens, so I won't necessarily accept the first one that comes. This is because I want to get most of my Version 4s out of the Meme family loop. So far, only two of the Tamagotchis on my Version 4s became Mame or Kuchi characters (Link on the white Tama and Elsa, Clair's mother), and I've already gotten all of the female Meme teenager and adult characters. Frankly, I want to explore the other characters on the Version 4, and there are more characters that I haven't had yet in the Mame and Kuchi families. So when the Matchmaker starts coming, I'll make sure that Clair gets a Mame or Kuchi partner. I don't know for sure but I think this may influence Clair's offspring to more likely become a Mame or Kuchi character. I might be wrong though!

The same goes for Sammy when she gets Matchmaker visits. As I said in a previous episode, I think that she got her Universal genes from her mother Gabby, who was a Memetchi (Counted as a Universal adult on the Version 4.5, even though she's Meme on the Version 4). I want to get this Version 4.5 out of a Universal family loop. This is because the characters in the Universal family are attainable in the other versions, so I want to try to get the Version 4.5's exclusive characters (Which it has heaps). So in Sammy's case, I want a partner from any of the three Ura families.

Anyway, here's Sammy messing around with her clone:
DSCN0139_zpsiobfy7mm.jpg

Oh yeah! Since I've introduced all eight of my Tamas, I can now give you a family shot! Here it is:
DSCN0142_zps8df623bv.jpg

From this distance you can clearly see that one of the "backgrounds" in my photos is a Lynx shoebox, if you didn't notice already. Also, Izumi is still seen as a Hinatchi here (Barely visible) - I took this before she evolved into ChoMametchi late in the day.

Stats time! From this episode onward, the text in this section will be in colour as well.

-Stats for Ava (Version 1)-
Weight: 12 lb
Generation: 3G
Evolution: ShiroBabytchi > Marutchi

Weight: 33 lb
Evolution: ShiroTeletchi > Kuchitamatchi > Hinatchi > ChoMametchi

Skill Points: 56 Intelligence / 356 Fashion / 48 Social
Stage: Adult (Special)
Evolution: Tsubutchi > Mohitamatchi > Ichigotchi > Memetchi > Makiko

Skill Points: 160 Intelligence / 35 Fashion / 36 Social
Weight: 45 lb

Skill Points: 45 Intelligence / 153 Fashion / 33 Social

-Stats for Link (White Version 4)-
Skill Points: 81 Intelligence / 45 Fashion / 417 Social
Weight: 42 lb
Generation: 1G
Evolution: KuroTsubutchi > Mohitamatchi > Young Kuchipatchi > Kuchipatchi > Nonbiritchi

Skill Points: 178 Funny / 46 Glamour / 91 Spiritual
Evolution: Tsubutchi > KuchiTamatchi > Ichigotchi > Mimitchi

That's all for now! Episode 7 should arrive at a similar time tomorrow. Thanks for reading, and as always, good luck on your own Tamagotchi adventures!

Episode 7

Hello Tamafans! Another weekend episode is in store for you today!

First up, Link left his baby last night, as expected. The female infant therefore becan crying around the time I woke up. Link's departure officially makes all eight of my current Tamagotchis to be female! Very small chance with this many units, but it happened!

So what did I name Link's baby? No, not Zelda - that would literally be the most expected name in this situation. Instead, I called her Epona! :p

DSCN0148_zps5p0hoza1.jpg

After Epona was named, her typical hour-long baby-stage care-fest got underway. Luckily, she won a lot of points by winning Jumping Rope multiple times!

DSCN0155_zpstpxxbqqu.jpg

Then, after this, she evolved into Mohitamatchi and joined pre-school! She must have Link's Kuchi family gene in full force. Makes sense since Link was a diehard Kuchi through and through.

DSCN0157_zpsdmohfn7k.jpg

Assuming Epona stays on the Kuchi path, it would be good for me to finally experience one of the female Kuchi adults. But we'll wait and see about that.

Meanwhile, Ava (Epona's sister on the Version 1) evolved into a teenager around midday, and became a Hinotamatchi. Here's Ava and Erika (Another Hinotamatchi) pictured together:
DSCN0159_zpsbhsdwnhr.jpg

Ava's evolution is another bad-care teen example, just like Erika. But I'm happy about that, since it might allow a possible evolution into the lower-tier adults. If I get the perfect-care result, I'll get Mametchi again, and I already got that character twice (Once on this same unit - Ava's grandfather was one). Even Kuchipatchi (The good-care odd-generation adult) would be preferable, because I only had that character once and that was for less than a day. But, as always, we'll see!

Erika on the Version 2 has still been cruising along. She turned 4 years old shortly after falling asleep, and her training is now at 8 bars. While she would technically evolve tomorrow, her pause on Monday might delay the evolution, and she could even wait until Tuesday if Izumi's late evolution influences her. At least it gives me suspense!

It's a different story, however, for Erika's twin sister Ikki. As I expected, she evolved into Memetchi right after she woke up this morning. That's due to the Version 4's shortened teenager stage, allowing them to evolve into adults at 3 years instead of 4 years old. She's still at school at the moment. Interestingly her training isn't full (I suppose I missed a couple of opportunities), but it's no huge deal.

Here is a photo of Ikki wearing a dress, shortly after evolution:
DSCN0147_zpsb32yefpp.jpg

I plan to keep Ikki as a Memetchi, so I'll have both Memetchi and Makiko. I don't need two of the same special character at once!

Talking about special characters, Alma turned 6 this morning, so it's Matchmaker time! Before she got her fateful visit though, she received her paycheck from yesterday. Gee, it was huge!
DSCN0152_zps2hfpsyax.jpg

Since she bought a stereo earlier in the morning, this pay was more than her whole money stash! She even bragged about it to her mother on the phone. However, I'm sure that Gabby would have been more proud that Alma achieved her ultimate inter-generational goal of becoming Makiko!

I missed the Matchmaker for Alma at both 10:30 AM and 3:00 PM (I really don't know why they made the Matchmaker stick around for only 10 seconds on the Version 4). Finally, at 7:00 PM, I actually caught the Matchmaker and she brought over a Gozarutchi. I didn't know what to do - While Gozarutchi isn't a Meme adult, it isn't a Mame or Kuchi either, so I didn't know if it would actually influence growth at all. But just so I wouldn't stand there baffled, I pressed "yes". So the unlikely couple of one top-tier character and one only obtained by severe neglect got married. After this, Alma got...

DSCN0170_zpssq994vtk.jpg

A baby girl? Really? Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against girls, but I'd prefer my Tamas to be a mix of genders so that I can breed some without the Matchmaker. That's partly why I am taking care of eight in the first place!
Anyway, I do somewhat regret saying yes to Gozarutchi. To my knowledge the Universal adults probably don't influence anything with the child's growth (Assuming there is such a mechanic at all) because you obtain Universal characters through low skill points and/or neglect in the Version 4. Anyway, I'll just have to see over the next few days.

Sammy was the only Tamagotchi who I caught the Matchmaker for at 3:00 PM. The Matchmaker brought along a Celebtchi, a character from the UraMeme family. Since he wasn't a Universal adult, I more readily accepted this match. It was also fitting since Sammy is a pop star and Celebtchi seems a suitable character for that theme. Sammy was the only one that I could get marriage photos for, since by 7:00 PM there wasn't much lighting to get good photos of Alma's wedding.

DSCN0166_zps7oxmksek.jpg

So the two got together at first sight, and Sammy got, you guessed it...

DSCN0167_zpscnytcqd8.jpg

Another baby girl. So now I've had 10 girls in a row among all of my devices! I think we can get a record combo of babies of the same gender going here at this rate!

So this takes me me to Clair, the Ponytchi on the snowy blue Version 4. Like with Alma, I missed her 10:30 AM and 3:00 PM Matchmaker visits. At 7:00 PM, I caught the Matchmaker, but she brought a Shimashimatchi - another Meme adult. Seeing this, I declined the offer. I want some mixed genes in this family!

So as of now, Clair is still single and without a child. I'll have to try the 7:00 PM appointment tomorrow (I'll be working at the other two times) and see if I get a Mame or Kuchi partner then. I'm going to sound like King Henry VIII in this sentence... but Clair, you're our only hope for a baby boy!

Finally, time to talk about Izumi. She didn't do a whole lot today, but she did do a heap of playing around. Here's a collage of Izumi playing drums, Izumi up close, and lastly...

DSCN0151_zpshta4dqqv.jpg

Izumi cosplaying as my account's namesake, Hohotchi! I wanted to do this since Izumi was born, so this was cool. I put the costume on in the evening because ChoMametchi looks really cool as well. I have to employ this plan to characters that I do like.

It's stats time again!

Evolution: ShiroBabytchi > Marutchi > Hinotamatchi

Skill Points: 74 Intelligence / 380 Fashion / 48 Social
Evolution: Tsubutchi > Mohitamatchi > Ichigotchi > Memetchi > Makiko

Skill Points: 170 Intelligence / 35 Fashion / 36 Social
Weight: 49 lb

Skill Points: 65 Intelligence / 155 Fashion / 36 Social
Evolution: Tsubutchi > Mizutamatchi > Young Memetchi > Memetchi

-Stats for Epona (White Version 4)-
Skill Points: 28 Intelligence / 21 Fashion / 21 Social
Weight: 10 lb
Evolution: Tsubutchi > Mohitamatchi

Skill Points: 182 Funny / 52 Glamour / 115 Spiritual
Evolution: Tsubutchi > Kuchitamatchi > Ichigotchi > Mimitchi

Well, there's another weekend gone. I'm not sure when next episode will come, but I have a feeling that enough major things may happen tomorrow to warrant an episode. I don't really know though. You'll just have to see what happens on this page!
Anyway, as always, thanks for reading, and good luck on your own Tamagotchi adventures!

Episode 8

Hello again Tamafans! So yeah, turns out it's another three-day gap. Though it's not really because of a lack of events - this time it's moreso from recent social obligations requiring me to spend little time writing for the log. Writing about eight Tamas at once isn't the most straightforward of tasks, and trying to balance a real life with a TamaTalk life can sometimes be a bit demanding. But I came through yet again today, so I feel satisfied about that!

Enough stuff has happened over the last three afternoons to make another big episode. So let's stop grovelling about introductions and dive right in, shall we?

First up, I shall get onto Clair (Ponytchi on the snowy blue Version 4) and her elongated quest for love. I actually finished work early on Monday afternoon (Odd for a Monday with my job), and I managed to get home before 3:00 PM. After I saw my Tamas, I remembered that Clair would get a Matchmaker visit at 3, so I unpaused her just 10 minutes before and waited.
However, when the Matchmaker came, she brought along a Tosakatchi. He's another Meme adult, so I had to reject him.

DSCN0182_zps8ecuszlg.jpg

So I had to wait until 7:00 PM for the next visit. When the Matchmaker came back, she brought over another Shimashimatchi! So I rejected the offer yet again.

It didn't seem that the Matchmaker realised that Clair is an "opposites attract" kind of girl, thinking that she'd be into Tamas of the same family! So, I had to wait until Tuesday for more offers. I came home from work at 5:30 PM that day and so I only had the 7:00 visit.
When the Matchmaker visited again, she brought over an Androtchi! Since he's from the Mame family, I readily accepted this offer. So the two got married, and...

DSCN0185_zps0qte7ke6.jpg

Cool! Clair had a baby boy! Tell you what though, I surely hope that I don't get a constant stream of boys next!
So yes, Clair has finally become a parent, avoiding a possible evolution into an oldie. S far, she's still with her baby, but will either leave tonight or tomorrow night.

Anyway, I should move on. I got a pleasant surprise shortly after I unpaused Erika on Monday afternoon:
DSCN0178_zpszy0qqsjn.jpg

Toratchi! It's not a perfect-care adult (It's in the good-care tier), but it's a very exclusive and mysterious character, with its only official appearance being on the Tamagotchi Connection Version 2. So I'm very happy with this result. Additionally, Toratchi is extremely cute! I suppose Erika's hours of sleep that she gained since she turned 4 years old allowed her to evolve shortly after I unpaused her. I don't think I actually got this character as a kid (My sister did though), so it makes Erika's evolution all the more better!

Erika's sister, Ikki, managed to graduate from school on Monday. She then became a pop star, just like Sammy:
DSCN0174_zpsaullsenv.jpg

Since then, her life hasn't been too eventful. She's 5 years old now though, so one more day until the Matchmaker!

Sammy left her baby on Monday night, so her baby was crying the whole time I was at work. I couldn't name her until after 7:00 PM because of chores (You need to be focused to take care of a baby, after all). When I finally did, I named her Katie on a whim.

DSCN0183_zpsudtkq66u.jpg

Since it was getting dark, I unfortunately couldn't take any further photos of her baby stage. But the care went pretty well as always.

An hour of that, and she evolved into Hitodetchi! Here's a photo of her taken on Wednesday (I couldn't on Monday because of bad lighting):
DSCN0187_zpslooqlj8s.jpg

I actually already have a plan with Katie, and this is to try for Hanagatatchi. Yes, I know, I don't even know Katie's teenager stage yet, but I might be able to achieve this using the same trick I accidentally did to get Ralph into a Mukimukitchi. I think if I get at least 160 Glamour points (Hopefully more) before she's an adult, she may evolve into an Ura Memetchi no matter what family she gets into as a teenager. This would then allow me to try for Hanagatatchi! Anyway, as always, we'll see how it goes. I'll have to get good at the Shapes game first though (I'm not gonna lie, I actually don't know how to play it - and you thought I was bad at Dance)!

Oddly, Alma didn't leave her baby until a day after Sammy. This was interesting because I paused the two Tamas for approximately the same time. I suppose though that the difference was enough for one to count 24 hours by the second night and one not! So, now the two cousins are a day apart.
I named Alma's baby Robin (Another decision on a whim) and raised her through the hour-long attention-fest like usual. She then evolved into Puchitchi.

DSCN0195_zpsapryedyf.jpg

I guess these are Meme genes shining through again. This green Version 4 must officially be in a Meme loop!

Talking about the Meme family, Epona evolved into an Ichigotchi on Monday evening:
DSCN0184_zpsuy9ungmi.jpg

I suppose Link's pure Kuchi genes didn't get to her after all! It's even weider to think that Link married a Mimitchi (Recognised as a Mame adult on the Version 4) and yet she didn't get Mame either. I was a bit disappointed to be honest (I wanted to finally get a female Kuchi adult), but ah well, can't be helped. I'll therefore go for a Violetchi again, simply because she was the least-recent female Meme adult that I've had as of now. So because of that, I enrolled her into Mr. Canvas' class for school, which got her a boost in Social points.

If you look at Epona's weight in the second photo, it's really low! This figure is that of a baby, not a growing teenager! At this mass she'll float away like a balloon!
In all seriousness though, I think that it's just another of the Version 4's numerous glitches. This particular white Tama was not above glitching out before, so it proves to be a logical explanation. For now, I'll just feed Epona snacks to get her happy until she reaches a more reasonable weight. Resetting the Tama might give a long-term solution to the problem.

Now, time to talk about Ava on the Version 1. Guess what she evolved into on Wednesday?

DSCN0194_zpslrh1my4g.jpg

Yes, another Mametchi. My care must be too good! I was hoping for (And thinking that I would get) Kuchipatchi, but I guess her being a Hinotamatchi didn't limit her in the slightest. Ah well, Mametchi is cool anyway. It's just that I've had that one a lot and would like some other characters. I suppose the later versions are the ones to get for character variety. I guess, just like the fact that I'm in the Meme cycle with my Version 4s, I'm now in the Mametchi-Mimitchi-Mametchi-Mimitchi cycle on this Version 1!

And last but not least, Izumi on the Version 3! Izumi turned 7 years old on Wednesday afternoon, so she is due to the Matchmaker. Though interestingly, the Matchmaker did not come at the 7:00 PM timeslot. I don't know why that happened, but it's not concerning me yet. At least Izumi is still having fun. She's been cosplaying a lot in her Hohotchi costume; here is a picture of her as Hohotchi playing with her doll:
DSCN0201_zpsae4mz9o3.jpg

Despite her cosplaying as Hohotchi, I really enjoy having ChoMametchi as well. It looks so cute and cool at the same time!

Well, it's finally stats time, folks!

Evolution: ShiroBabytchi > Marutchi > Hinotamatchi > Mametchi

Weight: 37 lb
Evolution: ShiroPetitchi > Hitodetchi > Hinotamatchi > Toratchi

-Stats for Robin (Green Version 4)-
Skill Points: 2 Intelligence / 7 Fashion / 6 Social
Evolution: Tsubutchi > Puchitchi

Skill Points: 183 Intelligence / 38 Fashion / 37 Social
Weight: 52 lb

Skill Points: 71 Intelligence / 178 Fashion / 36 Social
Weight: 35 lb

Skill Points: 34 Intelligence / 29 Fashion / 100 Social
Weight: 11 lb (Yeah, the weight problem's still there)
Evolution: Tsubutchi > Mohitamatchi > Ichigotchi

-Stats for Katie (Version 4.5)-
Skill Points: 44 Funny / 9 Glamour / 23 Spiritual
Weight: 16 lb
Evolution: Tsubutchi > Hitodetchi

Well, that's another episode! As always, thanks for reading, and thanks for waiting as well!
I think it's pretty concrete that I'll update on Wednesdays and Fridays in the working week. This will especially hold true for next week, because I will be busy with social events on Tuesday evenings from then on for the next few months.

This means that I will be unable to run my Tamas for the whole day each Tuesday. So if I update every Wednesday and Friday, this means that I will cover two weekday afternoons each (Monday and Wednesday for Wednesday, and Thursday and Friday for Friday, obviously). If I stick to this plan, then I'll have four episodes per week, which I think is a good standard schedule.

So in this case, I'll see you again on Friday! Until then, good luck on your own Tama adventures!

Episode 9

Hello again! Here's anotherFriday episode for you all to finish the hard work/school week off! To be technical, I actually posted this a bit after midnight on the Saturday (Australian time), but effectively, it's still the Friday installment. So, let's begin!

Since we ended with Izumi last episode, I may as well begin with her to mix things up (I've noticed that she tends to be towards the bottom of the page in most episodes she's appeared in, for some reason). Anyway, yesterday (Thursday), Izumi got her first Matchmaker visit at 7:00 PM. Thank goodness she arrived, as she didn't on Wednesday even after Izumi turned 7.

When I clicked on the B button to see the Matchmaker's offer, I saw her bring in a Warusotchi. I found this to be interesting since this character comes from the lowest tier (Severe neglect) yet Izumi the ChoMametchi is in the top (Perfect-care) tier. I actually liked this offer, since it might balance out the options for characters that the offspring may become. With this idea in mind, I selected "Yes".

DSCN0204_zpsfucu26cj.jpg

The two therefore married, and Izumi got a baby girl! I'm glad to know that I'm not getting a long string of boys now... yet.

Izumi is still with her baby at the moment. I like how the two have a matching pair of ears! It's still the case in the Hohotchi costume, since Hohotchi has ears too!

Ikki got a Matchmaker visit the next day at 3:00 PM. She was like Izumi in that she didn't receive the Matchmaker the day she turned 6 years old. Maybe it's a common occurence. Anyway, the Matchmaker offered a Zukyutchi (From the Mame family), so I accepted him first go. May as well do another attempt at introducing non-Meme genesinto a family!

Anyway, Ikki got a baby boy:

DSCN0209_zpsvyy89qtb.jpg

We're getting a mix of boys and girls again! Yippee!

Talking about baby boys, Clair left her child on Thursday night. When I could finally get to him on Friday afternoon, I gave him the perfect name:

DSCN0220_zpswb0iljdh.jpg

I may as well start a naming tradition of Dragon-type Pokemon trainers on this Tama. Better than random names anyway!

After naming the new baby, I raised him like normal, though I gave him a lot of food that raises skill points instead of playing games (May as well use them if I have them, right?). After this, he evolved into Puchitchi:

DSCN0225_zpsofgbvgzk.jpg

While Puchitchi is more likely to evolve into the Meme family, I don't mind this time around since I haven't had a male Meme adult. In fact, the only male at all that I've had before on any of my four Version 4s (On this log) was Link the Nonbiritchi. So unless I get Kuchipatchi again (I doubt that), then whatever I get will be exciting for me. My only worry is if he becomes a Meme, then it won't help with the variety of the family lineage. Anyway, as always, we'll see!

Shortly after I unpaused Katie on Thursday, the familiar evolution beeps sounded and she became this:
DSCN0203_zpsxd3jwo4g.jpg

UFOtchi! Sammy's Universal genes are at it again, but it doesn't matter, because I began my plan for Hanagatatchi right away! I finally learned how to play Shapes (By pressing two buttons at once; before I was pressing single buttons and was wondering why nothing happened), and quickly got pretty good at it, so I kept at it over and over again (In addition to attending Ms. Flower's class).

Now, Katie's Glamour points are at 182. I aim to get them to 230 tomorrow. Hopefully this will be enough for Katie to jump fences and become an Ura Memetchi! If it isn't then she'll just become a regular Memetchi.

As expected, Epona on the white Version 4 evolved into a Violetchi on Friday:

DSCN0219_zps2alpsfzh.jpg

Since then, nothing much has happened with Epona. Her weight has come back to normal though, so that's good. I actually saw a recent thread appear (https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/194192-0-yea-old-itchigotchi/) where someone else had the same issue with their Ichigotchi on a Version 4. So it seems that it's just another harmless glitch!

Robin's family history of Meme pureness was confirmed to still exist in full force on Friday:

DSCN0216_zpszn59tue6.jpg

With no other choice (Other than neglect to get Masktchi, which I won't be doing willingly), I aim to turn Robin into a Ponytchi, simply because I currently have both a Memetchi and Violetchi at the moment. Therefore, she's now in Mr. Turtlepedia's class at School. I really don't know what to do with female Meme Tamas anymore! I already got all the characters!

Ava the Mametchi has been cruising along. I don't know if it's an illusion or not, but I have found that Ava has been really chill with her care needs, even compared to my other concurrent adult Tamas. She can go up to a couple of hours without losing a heart! I wonder if the Version 1 behaves more like a vintage Tamagotchi in that the top-tier characters deviate more from the lower tiers than in later Connection versions.

I did see Ava do close-ups on Thursday. I like how Mametchi's close-up sprites look different compared to the Version 2 and onward. I especially love the bowing motion that Mametchi gives!

Here's a photo that I quickly got of Ava during a close-up:

DSCN0202_zpsweeeo1ii.jpg

This brings me to Erika. She's been plugging on as well. She recently turned 7 after she fell asleep, which means that the Matchmaker's due tomorrow. I'll try and see if I can pair her up with a bad-care character, just like with Izumi, because I actually like a lot of the bad-care characters on the Version 2. I was very lucky that I got Toratchi this generation and I hope I keep getting more mysterious adults.

I wish that I could've taken a photo of Erika playing with something for this episode, but I couldn't take one before it was too dark. Ah well, I'll try again later I guess.

With all eight of my Tamas over and done with, it's stats time!

Skill Points: 34 Intelligence / 22 Fashion / 12 Social
Evolution: Tsubutchi > Puchitchi > Young Memetchi

-Stats for Lance (Snowy Blue Version 4)-
Skill Points: 20 Intelligence / 25 Fashion / 9 Social
Evolution: Tsubutchi > Puchitchi

Skill Points: 74 Intelligence / 188 Fashion / 50 Social

Skill Points: 46 Intelligence / 33 Fashion / 146 Social
Weight: 30 lb
Evolution: Tsubutchi > Mohitamatchi > Ichigotchi > Violetchi

Skill Points: 55 Funny / 182 Glamour / 47 Spiritual
Evolution: Tsubutchi > Hitodetchi > UFOtchi

It's now the weekend for me! This means more computers, games, laziness and Tamas! As per usual, there will be one episode for each weekend day, so I'll see you in almost 24 hours! Until that time, have fun with your own Tamagtchi adventures!

Episode 10

Hello again Tamafans! Today makes a bit of a milestone, since it's the tenth episode! I also have been logging here officially for a bit over two weeks now, so that's pretty cool.

Just like last episode, this was technically posted on Sunday by Australian time standards, but it's officially the Saturday episode. I tend to write these rather late in the day at the moment, so that's why this is happening. Anyway, it shouldn't be an issue for any American or European readers (Or anywhere that's behind Australia in time zones).

I had a chill time with my Tamas again today. Interestingly, not quite as much stuff happened today as on most weekend days. I guess this happens sometimes. I decided to go on ahead with this anyway, because if I don't, tomorrow's episode will probably be too large (With too many photos). So in this case, let's jump into this somewhat shallower pool!

So first-up, I'll talk about my progress with Katie. She's going very well actually:

DSCN0243_zpsgjo7ceet.jpg

I played more games of Shapes and got her to School, so her Glamour points are very high as a result. I think that it's actually the highest amount of skill points that I've ever gotten in a single category with a non-Adult character. If that doesn't get UFOtchi to turn into Ura Memetchi using the family-change trick, then I don't know what will! If my guess is correct, I believe that she will turn into an adult tomorrow, so it will be exciting if she does.

DSCN0234_zpsqizyswnn.jpg

Epona got her first job at the Travel Agency today. Nothing notable otherwise though; I should buy her some more items tomorrow to make her life more interesting.

Lance on the snowy blue Version 4 evolved into a teenager this afternoon, turning into a Gourmetchi. Not a surprise there - the Meme blood in his veins is influencing him more than ever. I suppose Clair's quest for a non-Meme partner was pointless! Ah well.

At least I never got Gourmetchi before. I actually like this character a lot. The fact that you barely see his mouth makes him quite mysterious.

DSCN0238_zpsceqf0ucf.jpg

I decided to go for Togetchi as the adult character to aim for Lance. It was a hard pick, since I like all three of the male Meme adults, but I ultimately chose Togetchi because he has the "cooler" appeal, which would suit someone with a cool name. Considering all of the Meme Tamagotchis that I'm getting, I think I'll have a chance for Tosakatchi or Shimashimatchi soon enough. Due to this decision, Lance is now in Ms. Flower's class at School.

Robin is trucking along pretty smoothly. I've actually been connecting her to Lance a lot, because I think that they'll make a good couple down the line. Robin is a year older than Lance, so it will take a few days before they can breed, but at least it's getting there. Currently, the two have four faces as their friendship level.

I bought Ikki a couple of things today in order to convert her considerable wealth into solid assets. Here is a picture of her enjoying a newly-purchased, oversized ring:

DSCN0230_zpsjtvjl12s.jpg

She really liked it, even though she couldn't wear it. Maybe that thing was designed for Debutchi or something.

This above picture will actually be the last of Ikki, since she just left her baby at midnight! Thus begins the third generation on this Version 4. Farewell, Ikki!

Izumi was also enjoying herself, reminding us all that looking after a Tamagotchi baby can have fun parts. This was Izumi's last day with her baby. She was seen here wearing her rather fitting wig:

DSCN0229_zpsfvzutw7k.jpg

Just like Ikki, Izumi just left at midnight my time, which was sad. I really like ChoMametchi and thus enjoyed her being around!

Since Erika the Toratchi was 7 years old today, she was due for the Matchmaker. I missed both the 10:30 AM and 3:00 PM visits though. It's hard to notice when you haven't got a working speaker!

Anyway, I did catch her on the 7:00 PM visit. Interestingly, she brought in another Toratchi! While I was aiming for a bad-care character, I thought that the Toratchi duo would be too rare to pass up, so I pressed "Yes". So the two got married, and Erika ended up with a baby girl! Here's a picture of Erika with her new child:

DSCN0241_zpsmdrcvnql.jpg

Oh yeah, I almost forgot...

Yes, Ava also got a baby girl today. She got a Matchmaker visit at the same time as Erika. Which means...

There isn't a single Otokitchi who is the Matchmaker! There are heaps of them! The Tamagotchi Matchmaking Service must employ a heap of Otokitchi who are pretending to be the same individual! It makes sense on why "The Matchmaker" can reach thousands of Tamagotchis across the world in a single day!

Ah well, it doesn't really matter - at least they do their job. Anyway, Ava's Matchmaker brought over an Androtchi. I liked this offer, since he's a bad-care character in the Version 1 and it might sway the perfect-care adult genes around a bit. So I said "Yes", and they married at the same time as Erika! It was a double wedding!

So here we have two babies who were born at the same time, even though they aren't related! That's pretty cool. Though their aging will differentiate over time due to different pausing methods...

Anyway, that's all from the gang for now. It's stats time!

Skill Points: 77 Intelligence / 22 Fashion / 17 Social
Evolution: Tsubutchi > Puchitchi > Young Memetchi

Skill Points: 32 Intelligence / 65 Fashion / 21 Social
Evolution: KuroTsubutchi > Puchitchi > Gourmetchi

Skill Points: 74 Intelligence / 204 Fashion / 58 Social

Skill Points: 48 Intelligence / 45 Fashion / 147 Social

Skill Points: 55 Funny / 266 Glamour / 47 Spiritual
Evolution: Tsubutchi > Hitodetchi > UFOtchi

Well, that's all for this episode! You can now look forward to not one, but two crying babies in tomorrow's episode!

As always, thank you kindly for reading this log. Here's to 10 more episodes, and beyond! I'll see you tomorrow, same place, and probably similar time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Episode 11

Hello yet again Tamafans! I made sure that I began writing this episode earlier today, and I managed to post it before midnight! Hopefully I can keep this up and you won't have to put up with any lateness as much.

Let's get this underway. As briefly mentioned last episode, both Izumi and Ikki left their babies last night, leaving them crying when they woke up this morning. However, like in most weekdays, I had to leave them for a while because I had chores to do, including shopping. I finally got to them at about 1:00 PM.

DSCN0248_zpsfzpzyc3y.jpg

I'll actually talk about both at once here, just because they did similar things at the exact same time. Therefore, I'll keep this part of this post in black text (And I'll do this for any future paragraphs that focus on two or more Tamas).

When I finished my chores, I named Ikki's baby boy Yuji and Izumi's baby girl Ellen. I decided right away that they will make a good couple, because they're both the exact same age.

DSCN0249_zps53kflwq9.jpg

Because of this decision, the two connected a lot when they were babies. They got up to two faces in this stage.

DSCN0250_zpsuerzsdax.jpg

When they evolved into the Child stage, Ellen became a Kuchitamatchi (Just like her mother; I suppose her father's bad-care genes aren't affecting her in the slightest) and Yuji became a Puchitchi. No surprise with Yuji's evolution, since he has two generations of Meme pureness inside him. With further connecting, the two now have four faces as their friendship level.

I think that Yuji will evolve into Gourmetchi or Hinotamatchi when he becomes a teenager. Actually, no, I know that he will become either of those, judging from my experience so far. But it's not too bad with him, because I haven't had any of the male Meme adults yet, as said last time. I'll decide which one he'll become later.

When I woke up this morning, the first thing that I heard was the familiar evolution beep. When I woke up and looked at my Tamas, I saw this:

DSCN0246_zpspjmffu9o.jpg

Katie's a normal, no-wings Memetchi! Noooooooooooooooo!

I am a bit saddened by this, since I really thought that I had the requirements for Katie to switch families. But it turns out that it didn't activate. It shouldn't be that I didn't have enough Glamour points, because I got Ura Kuchipatchi from Daiyatchi back in the first generation with 100 less Spiritual points. I think it's simply because a family switch doesn't happen with teenagers in the Universal family (Unless it just sometimes doesn't happen randomly).

It's a bit disappointing really, because it could effectively mean that once you're in the Universal family, you're locked in! And it also means that it's probably hard to get into the other families over succeeding generations. Ah well, at least I learned this through experience. I'll have to figure out another way to get out of the Universal loop next generation, because I really want the Version 4.5's exclusive characters. I'm starting to regret marrying Ralph to a Memetchi now back in the first generation.

Meanwhile, I started getting Epona to work today to rack up points on her paycheck.

DSCN0252_zpsodl4bq2e.jpg

When I began, I couldn't help but notice the driving conditions that Epona faced. I'd assume that she was driving on at least some sort of proper road (Unless she's in a 4-wheel-drive bus), in which case I thought that the presence of flowers on the roadway was odd. I've personally never seen a road with a heap of flowers in the middle of it! This therefore made Epona have to steer violently while driving the bus along.

Since I was still being used to the game, I crashed into the flowers no less than three times. What surprised me was that the accidents seemed somewhat major if the bus stopped while crashing into them. But they're just flowers! It's not like they're brick walls in the middle of the road! Any other bus I've seen would drive straight over a bunch of flowers if they were lying on the road! Being a bus enthusiast myself, I wasn't too impressed with Epona's bus, considering that it can get stopped by just a small plant!

What's more, when Epona's job was completed, she still got a "Good" rating even though she crashed three times! If I did this in my own vehicle, I would've lost my drivers' license by now! Well, it shows that Tamagotchi Planet has very different standards, that's for sure.

Robin turned 3 years old this morning, which excited me since this meant that she would evolve soon. However, she took half a day before actually evolving. Late bloomer I guess. When Robin finally did change, she became a Ponytchi, just like what I expected. Here are photos of her doing normal poses, and with a bow:

DSCN0254_zpsuwltqlz2.jpg

Ponytchi is becoming very familiar to me now, in fact, just as much as Memetchi and Violetchi. I'm just getting so many Meme characters right now!

Robin's love-to-be, Lance, is still a Gourmetchi, being a year behind his comrade. He's going pretty well in all aspects, though I forgot to tend to him in the last 40 minutes before he went to bed, resulting in an empty heart for both hunger and happiness. That alone shouldn't make him a Gozarutchi, though.

I actually decided today to not breed Lance and Robin until they reach the Senior stage. I haven't done this since I restarted my Tamas, so I thought that this would give me an opportunity to raise two Oyajitchi. It will certainly be more interesting than two normal children practically guaranteed to become Meme adults again.

I also thought that obtaining Oyajitchi may somewhat alleviate the Meme lineage and may encourage Mame or Kuchi characters in the generation after that. I'm wondering this because I don't know if the Tama considers just the last generation or multiple generations to decide what family the child goes into. I'll have to see about that! So yeah, the two won't get married in quite a while!

Erika mostly chilled out with her baby today, and mucked around with some items of hers. Here's a shot of her trying out her wings:

DSCN0247_zpsaowwwlmv.jpg

Toratchi looks pretty cool when doing this. I especially like how the eyes seem more vertical here; it just adds even more mystery to the character!

I think that Erika is due to leave tonight, considering that I left her unpaused for most of the day (I did pause her for 45 minutes when going to the shops though). If so, we have another baby on our hands tomorrow!

The same could well hold true for Ava's baby. Ava, as always, was being really chill with her care needs. I only needed to play a game with her twice today! I swear, I really think she's noticeably tankier than the other concurrent adults! It'll surely be a lot different with her needy baby though.

I can already predict the evolutions for Ava's child. It'll be Marutchi, then Oniontchi, and finally Mimitchi! Tell you what, if I'm wrong about this in the future, you'll be allowed to tease me about it!

It shows the Version 1's limits regarding its character roster in comparison to other versions, especially if you give consistent care. The only reason why I'm continuing to run this is because I can use it to breed with some of my other, more feature-rich Tamas. At least if I keep up with the Mametchi-Mimitchi cycle, it may present my Version 4s with possible partners that could steer their children into the Mame family (Not that it's worked in the past so far, though).

Anyway, that's all for the updates! Stats time!

-Stats for Ellen (Version 3)-
Evolution: ShiroTeletchi > Kuchitamatchi

Skill Points: 110 Intelligence / 35 Fashion / 17 Social
Evolution: Tsubutchi > Puchitchi > Young Memetchi > Ponytchi

Skill Points: 37 Intelligence / 107 Fashion / 30 Social
Evolution: KuroTsubutchi > Puchitchi > Gourmetchi

-Stats for Yuji (Flowery Blue Version 4)-
Skill Points: 17 Intelligence / 43 Fashion / 10 Social
Evolution: KuroTsubutchi > Puchitchi

Skill Points: 48 Intelligence / 45 Fashion / 187 Social

Skill Points: 63 Funny / 272 Glamour / 55 Spiritual
Evolution: Tsubutchi > Hitodetchi > UFOtchi > Memetchi

Well, that's all for the weekend, everyone! As I said a couple of episodes ago, the next episode will definitely be on Wednesday. From this Tuesday onwards, I'll be at a regular social outing after work for the next few months, so I will have to pause my Tamas for the whole day. Since Monday afternoon usually won't warrant enough material for an episode, Wednesday it is.

As always, thanks for reading! I'll see you again right here on Wednesday!

Episode 12

Hello again Tamafans, and welcome to a new episode in Log: A Carer of Eight! I managed to post this just before midnight again tonight, so it seems that I might be getting a better habit at writing and finishing earlier. As I explained last time, I couldn't run my Tamas on Tuesday, as I went to a now-recurring weekly social event shortly after work. Therefore, this episode accounts for Monday and Wednesday.
It's been an eventful couple of days for the Tamas, so it's time to step right in and see what they've been up to!

Firstly, I was right in the fact that Erika and Ava left their babies on Sunday night. The two infants cried on Monday until I could finally name them at 4:00 PM (It's funny how they don't die when left doing this; Vpet logic I suppose).

I named Ava's child Cass, and Erika's child Pippi. I placed attentive care on the two during this hour-long stage, as per usual.

DSCN0257_zpshtwixu8g.jpg

When the two evolved, I was extremely pleased:

DSCN0263_zpsnqnudxe4.jpg

Pippi became a Kuribotchi, which I hadn't gotten since I restarted my Tamas! Awesome! I also like Kuribotchi's design. It's so... child-like! Not to mention it's a good-care child character. As of now, Pippi is still a Kuribotchi, mostly due to the pausing for the whole of Tuesday.

...And now, you officially have the permission to tease me in regards to Cass' evolution prediction! But I don't mind, because Cass broke the Marutchi Curse! Woohoo!
I now think that the child character you get on the first three Connection versions is determined by not only the parent's care and training, but also the care you give to the baby itself during the hour-long stage. In that case, if that's true, I must have let the previous babies' hearts drop to two once or twice, which may have made the care go below the threshhold for Kinakomotchi. It makes sense to me anyway.

But that's not all for Cass. Since I could not run my Tamas on Tuesday, I had her asleep for the whole day, making her growth go ahead of my other Tamas (Notably Pippi who was born at the same time) which were on pause. After I came back from work on Tuesday, she was almost at waking-up time, so I reset her clock to bedtime again. However, when I came home late at night from my social event, I forgot to reset the clock a second time due to my tiredness.

So at 5:00 on Wednesday morning (Before even the sun rose), I woke up suddenly when I heard my Version 1 make the evolution beep! Dazed and shocked, it took me a couple of minutes to turn the light on, but when I did, I saw a Young Mimitchi on the screen! Since I was going to work later that day, I promptly put her to sleep again until the afternoon. Nice that I got a good-care teenager (Even if Cass spent a majority of her Child stage asleep). Here's a picture of Cass in the afternoon:

DSCN0272_zpsmmexhl7a.jpg

My prediction for Cass is falling all the more apart. Ah well; at least they're all good-care characters!

Cass' evolution wasn't the only such event for Wednesday though. In the afternoon, when I finally unpaused Ellen after over 30 hours, she evolved into a Young Mametchi:
DSCN0271_zpsxjrkjrvc.jpg

I loved Young Mametchi as a kid, so it brought nostalgia to me seeing this character again for the first time. Ah, memories...

But even more evolutions occured in that afternoon. Ellen's husband-to-be, Yuji, also evolved, and just as I expected from his Meme lineage, became...

DSCN0268_zpszsxmmhyl.jpg

...Huh? Young Androtchi? ... ... ...YOUNG ANDROTCHI?! Yeeeesssss!!!

Ikki's marriage to a Mame partner worked! Either that, or I was just really lucky. Either way, we finally got astray from the Meme formula, and that's a good thing at the moment, since I need a mix of families if I want to get all of the characters.

But that's not the only good thing with Yuji's evolution. With Young Androtchi, I can aim to get the secret adult Tensaitchi! Realising this shortly after Yuji evolved, I began to play the Shape game to raise his Intelligence points (And attended Mr. Turtlepedia's class after he enrolled). I'm pretty decent at Shape, so I managed to do a heap of sessions. Since Yuji only had about 20 intelligence points when he evolved (His highest stat was Fashion points by far), I was impressed at myself when I got Yuji up to 174 intelligence points before he went to sleep. I'm just about half-way there!

I actually wonder if you can skip Mametchi and evolve a male Mame teenager straight to Tensaitchi if you get the required points before it becomes an adult. It would be really cool if you can. Though I won't try it this time, just in case it doesn't work (For some reason) and I blow my chance at getting Tensaitchi. I might try it one day if I feel like getting one of the special Adults a second time though. I am worried about giving Yuji too many toothaches because I don't know if that counts as a care miss or not, and I don't want to find out the hard way and get a Gozarutchi by mistake! Anyway, I could be wrong about that. I'm still learning things every day about the Tamagotchi universe!

At the same time as Ellen and Yuji, I had yet another evolution on Wednesday afternoon. Lance became a Togetchi!

DSCN0270_zpsz6za2hc7.jpg

I quite like the impression Togetchi has given me so far over the afternoon. I don't even know why!

Lance connected with Robin shortly after he evolved, and the two fell in love. Sadly, it will be the last instance that the two will see each other for a looooong time! However, when they finally do re-unite, it will be worth it.
Given my plan for Lance to become an Ojitchi, I will have his Togetchi form around for quite a number of days. It will give me plenty of time to like Togetchi even more!

I'll also have to get used to Robin in her Ponytchi form hanging around for a while too. She was 4 years old as of Wednesday evening, though interestingly she doesn't have a job yet. Not that it's the biggest deal. I'll need to get her some more items so you can see more photos of her in the coming days. It'll surely make her passing Adult life more entertaining!

I got a surprise at 7:00 PM on Wednesday when the white Version 4 gave the attention beep. I was confused at first, since Epona is an adult and I never let her hearts drop, but it all made sense when I saw the screen and noticed the Matchmaker. I completely forgot that Epona turned 6 years old!
Anyway, I caught the Matchmaker before she snuck off (She's pesky on the Version 4), and I saw her offer a Tarakotchi. I said yes to this, since he's a Kuchi adult and so he might inject more life into Link's pure Kuchi presence within Epona's lineage. So the two got their marriage underway!

DSCN0281_zpse1332s1s.jpg

Epona got a baby boy! Good to know that the gender balance is still there. Now, just to think of a name for him from the Legend of Zelda series...
And finally, last but hopefully not least, Katie got a job on Monday afternoon. She became a disc jockey, I think? I don't know the actual job, but it's at the place with the afro building. The whole place looks pretty rad, I must say.

DSCN0273_zpsvg0ndwvb.jpg

I actually find the minigame to be quite hilarious! While I was trying to stop the "Illuminated dot" (Or whatever you call it) at the right spot, Katie was posing rapidly like a maniac! She can do some pretty weird poses, such as the shocked one that is in the photo above. My favourite, though, is the "grin" pose that she does here. She looks so guilty! I have to get a photo of that one day, though it won't be easy, given the speed at which she changes poses.

Anyway, that's all for the updates! Stats time!

-Stats for Cass (Version 1)-
Age: 3 years (She aged up by a year when she evolved into Young Mimitchi and I put her back to sleep)
Weight: 21 lb
Generation: 4G
Evolution: ShiroBabytchi > Kinakomotchi > Young Mimitchi

-Stats for Pippi (Version 2)-
Weight: 14 lb
Generation: 7G
Evolution: ShiroPetitchi > Kuribotchi

Weight: 20 lb
Evolution: ShiroTeletchi > Kuchitamatchi > Young Mametchi

Skill Points: 124 Intelligence / 35 Fashion / 17 Social

Skill Points: 46 Intelligence / 1159 Fashion / 33 Social
Evolution: KuroTsubutchi > Puchitchi > Gourmetchi > Togetchi

Skill Points: 174 Intelligence / 52 Fashion / 13 Social
Evolution: KuroTsubutchi > Puchitchi > Young Androtchi

Skill Points: 54 Intelligence / 45 Fashion / 203 Social

Skill Points: 63 Funny / 304 Glamour / 63 Spiritual

Well, as always, that's all for now folks! Thanks for reading! Assuming I remain as consistent with my planned schedule as I have been, Episode 13 will come on Friday. Until then, good luck on your own Tamagotchi adventures!

Episode 13

Hello again Tamafans, and welcome to this belated thirteenth entry to my log! Yeah, yeah, Australian viewers (If any) will notice that this was posted way after midnight again. Over 90 minutes behind schedule in fact! Old habits stick around, I guess...

Anyway, while a fair amount of stuff had actually happened, I couldn't take many photographs because many of the major events happened in the evening and my camera much prefers sunlight over artificial light (Some were taken at night anyway; these were the only ones I could get clear). So, my end result is of only 8 pictures featuring a grand total of 3 Tamas! That's just about the lowest number since my very early episodes I think. I didn't even need to collage them...

Anyway, stuff like that happens sometimes, and I'm pretty sure it's like this with everybody. Today's episode's text-to-photo ratio will just have be in the favour of text!

Well, I'm quite sure you've had enough of me trying to explain my recent shortcomings of getting up to standards today, so let's jump right in and have another look at the Tamas' lives!

Well, first up is the white Version 4, because Epona left her baby on Thursday night. The reason why she only took two weeknights to leave was because I finished work extremely early on Thursday, so I could spend more time at home with my Tamas unpaused. That made her clock up the 24 hours over two days instead of three!

Due to these events, Epona's baby was crying through Friday before I got back from work. It took me a while to name him, since I was trying to think up of a male name from the Legend of Zelda series. I eventually decided to name him Rauru, the name of one of the Sages from Ocarina of Time.

DSCN0295_zpsvjck9u76.jpg
DSCN0296_zpstiq9dhkw.jpg

While I was caring for Rauru during the needy baby stage, I used a Chest just for fun. Surprisingly, he got a Cuckoo Clock from it. This item provided a nice photo opportunity when in use!

DSCN0301_zpsccitreog.jpg

Unfortunately, I couldn't have it there for long, since I needed to cater for his rapidly-dropping hearts. When the baby stage finished, Rauru became a Mizutamatchi.

DSCN0307_zpsav0d7rej.jpg

He isn't at pre-school yet, since he evolved half an hour before bedtime. I think that the sound which will wake me up in the morning will be Rauru's pre-school enrollment notification arriving in the mail!

On Thursday afternoon, Pippi finally evolved into a teenager and became a UFOtchi:

DSCN0285_zpsjm9dpiuo.jpg

I find it funny how big UFOtchi's sprite is on the Version 2. The edge of the sprite even comes off the screen when UFOtchi is right on the left side! No wonder they made a much smaller sprite when UFOtchi was re-used on the Version 4.5.

Despite UFOtchi behing a good-care teenager, I doubt I'll get a perfect-care adult with Pippi. The reason why is because I accidentally left her light on during Thursday night! The lack of a working speaker can make you miss things sometimes. I'd better fix it!

Leaving lights on at night amounts to a care miss, so unless it's still possible to achieve a top-tier adult with 1 of these, then I can only get a second-tier adult at the highest. It could be a good thing though, because Pyonchitchi is the only possible odd-generation perfect-care adult that I haven't gotten on any of my Tamas yet, the others being Mametchi and Violetchi. Considering that I only have a 33% probability of getting Pyonchitchi if I get this result, I don't like my chances.

If I achieve second-tier care, then the possible adults are Ginjirotchi, Kuchipatchi and Pochitchi, and out of all of those I only had Kuchipatchi for less than a day. But then again, the Version 2 could pull a complete random on me. I could get Masktchi for all I know!

Cass, the Young Mimitchi on my Version 1, is still chugging along as a teenager. I think she has another day before she becomes an adult. Her training is currently at 6 bars, which is a little low for my taste. I think she isn't any higher at the moment because she was sleeping for a long time around Tuesday, chewing up time without training opportunities appearing.

I also made a mistake by accidentally punishing her when she turned my back at me on Friday afternoon. I don't think her training bar will be full by the time she evolves now. I don't know if the training bar affects evolution or not, but it will be interesting if I find that it does. Anyway, unless I get average care or lower, I'll get either Mimitchi or Memetchi, and I've gotten those two characters plenty of times before, so it doesn't really matter.

Ellen, by contrast, already has 9 bars and she isn't even 3 years old yet! She's doing very well in all aspects. She now has 9,999 points again, so I'll have to buy more stuff from the Shop.

Ellen and her friend Yuji now have four faces as their friendship level. It'll stay that way until the two fall in love as adults! Here's a photo of Ellen visiting Yuji and giving him a present:

DSCN0294_zpshvarcq2p.jpg

I find it surprising that she didn't appear as Nazotchi here. I thought that the Version 4 renders even familiar characters as Nazotchi if they are the opposite gender. That's what happened way back with Tarza the male Violetchi on this same Version 4 when he connected with Yuji's grandmother, Luana. Anyway, it's no big deal.

By the way, Ellen gave Yuji a flower there. They're such good buds now that they don't give each other messes or snakes!

Yuji's studies in pursuit of his ultimate goal of supreme nerdiness is going along nicely. He now has 286 intelligence points:

DSCN0309_zpsdqluwv1x.jpg

I did back off a bit with Yuki's training in this field in the last two days, since I'm already near the goal for 350 intelligence points (And I don't want to give him 5 million toothaches). I think that Yuji is going to evolve sometime tomorrow, so if I do 10 more sessions of School then, I'll already be getting close to the 350 mark. I'd be able to get there just with a few snacks coupled with Shape sessions afterwards! Though, I will need to play Dance or Flag as well if I want the 450 points total without having to raise his intelligence even higher.

I couldn't help but think about how Young Androtchi still has needs of an organic lifeform even though he's a robot. I mean, he still eats and makes messes, and he even brushes his teeth!

DSCN0297_zpsvk5t0yvy.jpg

It's also pretty weird that the child characters (Seemingly more organic in appearance) can even evolve into a robot. And what's more, he can even evolve back into an organic lifeform if he becomes any adult except Androtchi! Maybe he isn't actually a robot - he might just look like a robot but has organic parts inside him! I don't know... maybe I'm looking way too deep into this. I'm finding weird stuff like a two-headed Nonbiritchi and a bus that can't run over flowers if I'm thinking this way. It's just a virtual pet featuring cute little characters, so I can't be too serious, right?

Robin's still steaming ahead. She's 5 years old now, which means Matchmaker visits from tomorrow onwards! Not that she'll accept anything she brings, because her heart is still with Lance. It's just that she doesn't want children... just yet.

Robin finally got a job on Thursday, becoming a news reporter. I don't know why her job offer came so late (Even accounting pausing; she was 4 years old for nearly 24 unpaused hours before she got the opportunity). Well, who knows? Better late than never I guess.

Talking about work, Lance got a job at the clothes shop (I think?) the same afternoon despite being nearly a year younger. He's pottering along too. It's probably over a week until he'll become an Ojitchi, so I'll have plenty of time to get attached to Togetchi.

Katie has been chilling like Lance and Robin. She turned 6 in the evening, so she'll also get Matchmaker visits tomorrow. Like with Sammy (Her mother), I'll make sure I get her a partner from any of the main three families and not the Universal one. I don't know now if this even does anything, but I may as well give it a try. We'll see what the Matchmaker has in store!

Anyway, that's all eight of the Tamas covered. Time for stats!

Evolution: ShiroBabytchi > Kinakomotchi > Young Mimitchi

Weight: 28 lb
Evolution: ShiroPetitchi > Kuribotchi > UFOtchi

Weight: 26 lb

Skill Points: 143 Intelligence / 35 Fashion / 17 Social

Skill Points: 51 Intelligence / 179 Fashion / 33 Social

Skill Points: 286 Intelligence / 52 Fashion / 14 Social
Evolution: KuroTsubutchi > Puchitchi > Young Androtchi

-Stats for Rauru (White Version 4)-
Skill Points: 6 Intelligence / 13 Fashion / 10 Social
Weight: 10 lb
Evolution: KuroTsubutchi > Mizutamatchi

Skill Points: 66 Funny / 318 Glamour / 83 Spiritual

Thanks for reading! Again, I'm sorry about the photos, but it shouldn't be a problem tomorrow (Or should I mean today?) since I'll have the whole day to take care of the Tamas. Hopefully, the next episode should arrive a little less than 24 hours from now! I'll see you then!

Episode 14

Another post-Midnight episode... Well, that's what I get when I start writing it as late as 9:45 PM! I have a feeling that this will be a recurring theme (If it isn't already).

Anyway, hi there Tamafans! It's another weekend installment of this log! A whole day of Tamas means a whole lot of news!

Well, actually, I didn't quite have the full day with all of my Tamas. I had to visit some family on short notice in the early afternoon, resulting in 6 of my Tamas being paused for about 3 and a half hours. I only brought over my Version 1 and Version 2 since my Version 1 can't pause (It's the European/Oceanic "Connexion" version, which doesn't have the pause feature) and my Version 2 is tethered to it. So therefore, they got a bit more time than the others. At least it was still more time than a weekday though.

Anyway, let's get this started!

So, I'm quite sure that many of you viewers would be wondering about Yuji's progress. It turns out that it couldn't have gone better!

As opposed to my prediction of waking up to Rauru's pre-school notification arriving (Which I made last episode), I actually woke up to the energetic-sounding evolution beep. In a half-asleep state, I searched through my Tamas and noticed that Yuji had already become a Mametchi:

DSCN0311_zps0mr17hhv.jpg

I thought that he would evolve sometime later in the day, but I guess I was wrong there. All the more better anyway, since it gave me more time to do the home stretch for Tensaitchi. After I checked the other Tamas and did some chores, it was time for me to start ultra-nerdifying my already-nerdy Mametchi, Yuji! First, I did 10 more sessions of School, which got his intelligence points to 326. I then played Flag until his Social points reached 50, so I could no longer worry about the 450 total points requirement.

It was at this point when I had to see my family, so I paused Yuji until I came back some hours later. When I unpaused him, I played Shape until Yuji's intelligence was at 356 (I won the last session by getting all 30 shapes). And then...

DSCN0314_zpsvyalexzt.jpg

"Why bother lifting objects with your arms when you can lift WITH YOUR MIND?!"

Yep, repetitive sessions of shooting shapes at other matching shapes caused Yuji to transform into a super nerd who suddenly became short- (Or long-) sighted. He also got a lab coat, somehow. Could the lab coat be part of his body, I wonder? Could it be the same with his glasses? Oh wait... No... I'm thinking literally again...

Anyway, since it's been less than a day since Yuji became an adult, he's still at school. It's pretty weird that a Tensaitchi can still be enrolled in school. Since he's supposed to be one of the smartest Tamagotchi characters around (And is capable of building complex robots), you'd think he'd exhaust the whole Tamagotchi school system curriculum really quickly. Though I suppose, for a super nerd like him, he might like school so much that he'd want to continue staying for a while.

Anyway, Yuji's evolution into Tensaitchi officially raises my special character count to 4 out of 6! I also now have officially gotten all 3 possible on the Version 4, even if they were on 3 different units. I now only have Hyottokotchi and Hanagatatchi to go, both on the Version 4.5. I might have gotten at least one of them by now if I wasn't stuck in the Universal loop. :(

It'll still be a couple of days before Yuji will get to breed. While his love-to-be, Ellen, is still the same age as him, she's still a teenager due to teenagers on the Version 3 staying in this stage for one more day as compared to the Version 4. Since adults only get to breed 24 hours after evolving, the two will be able to marry when they turn 5 years old. At least I will have Yuji in his Tensaitchi form stick around a bit longer. I may as well somewhat utilise the reward I got for my hard work!

Talking about Ellen, she's still cruising through her teenager stage. I bought her an RC duck (I think?) so that I could spend some of her points. I'll make sure to have her use it when she's an adult!

DSCN0319_zpsat9jnhre.jpg

This above photo is of Ellen visiting Yuji again. It turned out that the item inside the present was a shovel, which was pretty cool. I like how the scene here is showing a Young Mametchi alongside its ultimate, secret adult form.

Ellen should evolve into an adult sometime tomorrow, which will be exciting. While I've gotten a Mametchi before, I wouldn't mind if she became a Mametchi this time since a couple made of a female Mametchi and a Tensaitchi would make the ultimate nerdy match. Though I won't mind what she becomes in the end, especially if she becomes a Pyonkotchi, Kuchipatchi or Biluotchi, which are in the two most likely tiers.

Talking about evolving into an adult, I heard another evolution beep shortly after I noticed Yuji's evolution into Mametchi:

DSCN0313_zps7bd8qjbt.jpg

Yep, we officially have the fourth installment of the Mametchi-Mimitchi cycle! Ah well, I haven't had a Mimitchi since Sammy and Evie left their babies, and I do love the character, so it isn't that bad. I suppose the training level does nothing in terms of what adult you get in the Connections, because Cass still has only 6 bars.

Due to me having to pause most of the Tamas for part of the day, Rauru is still in his child stage. He did enter pre-school in the morning though, and racked up some skill points due to visits there. Interestingly, his Fashion points are by far the highest category so far, which was the same case with Yuji in his child stage (Ironic now that he's the super nerd Tensaitchi). He just recently turned 1 year old in his sleep, so he will evolve in the morning - If he wasn't paused during the day, he would have evolved shortly before bedtime.

Here's a picture of him under the cuckoo clock again:

DSCN0320_zpsymhroi8t.jpg

I think I'll use the cuckoo clock as a theme with Rauru, since he more or less got it by chance when he was a baby.

Since Katie turned 6 years old on Friday evening, she began to get Matchmaker visits on Saturday. I managed to catch the Matchmaker on the 10:30 AM visit, and so she offered an Ura Togetchi. Since he's an UraMeme character, I accepted the match, and so the two married. Katie then received a baby boy! Unfortunately, I wasn't quite quick enough with my camera to take a photo of the event, but I did get a shot of Katie enjoying the snow with her baby shortly afterwards:

DSCN0324_zpsbtknzjlg.jpg

I do hope that Kate's baby will get into any of the three main families. If not, however, I do have a plan. If he becomes a Universal teen again and becomes more or less stuck, I will aim for Gozarutchi. I have this backup plan because the Version 4.5 is one of the few Tamagotchi releases where (I believe) you don't get Gozarutchi through severe neglect - instead, you get him by getting high Spiritual points if your Tama is in the Universal family. I might be wrong about that though.

Since I generally seem to get good-care characters on my Tamas, Gozarutchi is actually a pretty rare character to me, so I thought that if I am to experience Gozarutchi then I should do it on the Version 4.5 where I can get him without neglect (If true). At least it'd hold me over for another generation while I try and climb myself out of the ditch that is the Universal family. But if he gets into a main family instead, that'd be awesome.

Anyway, we'll see about Katie's new baby in due course! He's not even under my direct care yet, so anything may happen.

Pippi is now 3 years old and is cruising along. Like Cass, she was unpaused for the day unlike the others. I'm not sure if she'll become an adult on Sunday or not, but we'll see.

I did see her trip on her face today, which was pretty hilarious especially considering that she floats. Her floating mechanism must be failing or something! I would have gotten a photo of it but the camera panicked about and Pippi stopped tripping over when the camera finally focused. What a shame!

Like Katie, Robin also got Matchmaker visits today. While I missed the 3:00 PM one (Due to her being paused), I did see what the Matchmaker would offer just out of interest. It turned out that the offers were Gozarutchi at 10:30 AM and Tosakatchi at 7:00 PM. I rejected both, of course, because of Robin's undying love for Lance.

I bought Robin a chest today, and she got some points from it.

DSCN0323_zpscdwin6pv.jpg

Sadly, I couldn't see how many she actually got because I was messing around with the camera again (It gets a little temperamental at times). It can stay her little secret, I suppose!

Lance had another chill day, just like last time. I noticed that he had Jeans in his inventory, so I decided for him to use them:

DSCN0325_zpsclbscyzc.jpg

The end result looked a little weird, for sure. I mean, the thing that he appeared in didn't even look like jeans! Well whatever, as long as he had fun I guess.

From Sunday morning, Lance will also be getting matchmaker visits. I think that I'll ignore the visits altogether with him and Robin from now. I don't want to accidentally press "yes" during one of the offers and destroy the chance for the two to marry later on. Since the Matchmaker leaves after about 10 seconds on the Version 4, it will be a pretty easy task.

Well that's all for this episode! It's time for stats!

Evolution: ShiroBabytchi > Kinakomotchi > Young Mimitchi > Mimitchi

Evolution: ShiroPetitchi > Kuribotchi > UFOtchi

Skill Points: 151 Intelligence / 35 Fashion / 17 Social

Skill Points: 57 Intelligence / 198 Fashion / 33 Social

Skill Points: 356 Intelligence / 55 Fashion / 50 Social
Evolution: KuroTsubutchi > Puchitchi > Young Androtchi > Mametchi > Tensaitchi

Skill Points: 6 Intelligence / 45 Fashion / 10 Social
Evolution: KuroTsubutchi > Mizutamatchi

Skill Points: 80 Funny / 322 Glamour / 91 Spiritual

Thanks yet again for viewing this episode! Tomorrow, I will need to do a few chores and favours outside the house (A bit like yesterday), so I'll have to pause the Tamas again for a couple of hours.

I will, however, bring my Version 1 and 2 with me (For the same reason as yesterday) which will make a milestone because it'll be the first time I'll bring my Tamas to the true outside world since I restarted them! So I'll have a small section of the next episode on that. I haven't carried Tamas to the shops and such since I was a kid so that'll be new for my 21 year-old self.

Anyway, I'll see you all again in a day or so!

Hello Tamafans,

I hate to disappoint, but I'm afraid that I can't post an episode today. I was busy with a lot of unexpected chores and obligations on Sunday which took a lot of my time. My Tamas were running for a good amount of time through the day, but I had little time to write the episode and resize my photos.

I couldn't have a large block of free time to write the episode until nearly 11:00 PM, and considering that I posted my last episode at 1:15 AM Australian time with a 9:45 PM start, there was no hope I could get this done by a reasonable hour. Considering that I have to get to work again early on Monday morning, I decided to postpone Episode 15 until Monday night for this one-off occasion. Therefore, Episode 15 will include the events of both Sunday and Monday whereas Episode 16 will have just Wednesday (And thus will probably be smaller).

I'm very sorry for this inconvenience. Sometimes, real-world life likes to forcefully remind you that it still exists. In these moments, I have no choice but to give the Tamas decreased priority.

Anyway, I'll see you all tomorrow when I finally release a completed fifteenth episode!

Thanks,

Hohotchi-HO7

P.S. This log now has over 300 views! Thank you everyone for taking your time to read my Tamagotchi adventures so far!

Episode 15

Hello everyone, and welcome to an extremely belated episode of this log. It's even more belated in that it's a post-Midnight episode again! Oh well, at least it's not like any sort of assignment with a due date... regardless, I still feel a bit disappointed with myself.

Due to the change of events on Sunday (Which ultimately led to the episode postponement), I actually didn't get to go out with the Tamas like I said last episode, so that's a bit of a disappointment too. I'm sure that I will get the opportunity to do this again some other time.

But anyway, this log isn't for moping around, so let's get to it!

And, I believe there's no better way to get out of the sad stuff than to show what adult character Ellen evolved into on Sunday morning:

DSCN0349_zpsojtbdidv.jpg

Yep, it's a Pyonkotchi! Quite the most excellent result if I do say so myself. Perfect-care, and a character that I haven't gotten before too! Not to mention, Pyonkotchi is one of the cutest things ever. She jumps around, makes happy faces, and even keeps the personality up with other expressions as well! I like Pyonkotchi so much that I haven't even used the Hohotchi costume on her yet!

Obviously, because Ellen is an adult now, she and Yuji fell in love when they started connecting again:

DSCN0336_zpsm9bgqzft.jpg

They haven't married yet, however, because both of them were still 4 years old from extensive pausing. The two did turn 5 however on Monday night (After falling asleep), so they will get to breed on Wednesday! It's exciting, even if it means that it will warrant the both of them to go soon. But, ah well, better keep the generations going.

I may as well talk about Yuji next, considering that he's Ellen's love and all. Well, he finally got the urge to graduate school... only to get a job at the exact same place! I told you that he'd be so into school!

Other than that, he's just been cruising along. Though I did realise something interesting when caring for him... Why does Tensaitchi even need to be taken care of? He's supposed to be extremely smart, right? You'd think that a fully-grown super nerd like Tensaitchi would know how to use the bathroom!

DSCN0327_zpsepxozqnm.jpg

By extension, can't he at least get his own food? If he really can't do these things, surely he could just build a robot that can look after him!

"Um... aren't you being literal again?"

Huh?

"Yes, that's right. It's me, Yuji".

...How? The tiny single-channel speaker in a Tamagotchi can't output voices! And by the way, you're asleep!

"It's not me talking, technically. I'm communicating to you, in my dreams, THROUGH MY MIND!"

You can really do that?

"Of course I can! I'm Tensaitchi, the smartest Tamagotchi character to have ever existed! Now, just stop being literal, please. We live in a world with completely different morals to yours, of which you seem to be incapable to understand!"

Umm... okay?

Well, I suppose he's gone now, since he isn't talking back. Anyway, let's move on from this weirdness and talk about someone else!

So, when I unpaused and checked up on Pippi on Monday afternoon, a familiar beep sounded...

"What? PIPPI is evolving!"

DSCN0345_zpsyh6jgpht.jpg

"Congratulations! Your PIPPI evolved into a GINJIROTCHI!"

I was just as happy about this evolution as with Ellen's evolution into Pyonkotchi. I never had Ginjirotchi before, and it's quite an exclusive character, it being only raisable on the original P1, the English-language Mini and the Connection Version 2. While it's not a top-tier adult (It's a second-tier one), I would prefer that to the top tier since I would most likely get Mametchi or Violetchi if I did give perfect care. So, it turns out, you can only get a perfect-care adult with 0 care mistakes!

I find Ginjirotchi to be quite an interesting character. Its charm is very different to most of the other Tamagotchi characters. Many of them are pretty cutesy, either that or mysterious, but Ginjirotchi is neither. I don't know how to describe it.

Some of Ginjirotchi's sprites are quite interesting as well. I especially like its jumping sprite, since it's much "shorter" in pixel height than most of its other sprites. Therefore, you get unintentional effects like Pippi almost jumping out when she's having a bath!

DSCN0356_zpsynioz3xb.jpg

This same jump sprite makes Ginjirotchi easier to play with at Slot than most other characters. This is because you'll easily see the pattern, since you'll spot the vertically-shorter jump sprite in the rapidly-changing reel. Most other characters don't have that, so it's a nice unintentional advantage!

I'm pretty sure that I'm not the first person to say this, but I just have to point out Ginjirotchi's similarity to the Water-type Pokemon, Quagsire. A member of Game Freak must have had a P1 when they were developing Pokemon Gold and Silver, and said, "Hey, you know Ginjirotchi? I think it's really cool! Let's make a Pokemon off it!"

There has to be something other than just coincidence. Give Ginjirotchi a tail, and you could think that they're siblings if you put the two side by side! I mean, it happened with Oyajitchi in Digimon!

Katie the Memetchi left her baby boy on Sunday night. This left him crying the whole day until the evening, as usual with babies that go under my care. Due to more chores and obligations making me too busy for me to be attentive enough for a tama baby (Yes, I'm not completely free from Sunday's stuff yet), I had to leave him crying until 7:30 PM! When I finally got to name him, I gave him the name Hiro, short for Hiroshi.

DSCN0351_zpspfqpu3be.jpg

Hiroshi was cared for like normal, though he did play with some items during the hour-long stage, such as with the Stereo. He evolved into Hitodetchi at 8:30 PM and promptly went to sleep afterwards. He'll have time to play around in the child stage on Wednesday! It'll be interesting if he follows his Universal lineage again or breaks the mold! We'll see.

Talking about lineage, Rauru followed his mother's genes after all:

DSCN0326_zps0piljwxw.jpg

Yeah, it's a Meme teenager again. Ah well, I've only had Togetchi out of the male Meme group so far, so it's not too bad. After a bit of thought I decided to go for Shimashimatchi this time. Because of this, he's now in Mr. Canvas' class at School.

Here's a shot of Rauru and his cuckoo clock again. This time, he saw it strike on the hour!

DSCN0329_zpsjzi5yx1c.jpg

Pretty cool I must say, though not as cool as my cuckoo clock. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I'm into old mechanical clocks too. My own cuckoo clock dates from possibly as far back as 1875, and it's awesome!

Cass the Mimitchi is jogging along well, as always. I've found her to be just about as chill as Mametchi in terms of care needs on this version. It makes sense, since Mametchi and Mimitchi are in the same tier. I really didn't need to do much with her over the past two days.

I don't have a photo of her for this episode unfortunately, though that's because there isn't much stuff to capture on the Version 1. Four generations in, there are still no items in the inventory, which is interesting because I have connected the first two generations a lot. I thought I would've gotten at least one present by now. Ah well...

There's not much for Cass to do until the Matchmaker comes, to be honest. The features introduced on even the Version 2 made things a lot more wholesome in the features department!

Robin turned 8 years old after she went to bed on Monday night, so she's not far from being an Otokitchi. It's a bit hard to tell over weekdays on when she'll evolve into a senior, but it should definitely happen by the weekend. Lance will follow sometime after, and only then can they rekindle their love and marry!

I've now been missing most of Robin's Matchmaker visits. I did catch the Matchmaker once over the last two days though - she brought over a Minotchi. I declined, of course, even though Minotchi is a pretty cool character in my opinion.

Here's a picture of Robin jamming out on an electric guitar I bought for her:

DSCN0340_zpspoutbkwl.jpg

Funny how she can play that instrument with no hands. I wonder how they can do it. Whatever ability they have, it must especially be handy to Tamagotchi characters with no arms being raised on the Music Star.

"You're being literal again! Stop that!"

Oh yeah, uh, sorry...

Anyway, I think that Robin should get a notification to change jobs soon. I actually quite like her current job as a news host at the TV station, but I may as well go along with the wave that comes.

The last to be covered in this episode will be Robin's love, Lance! He was 6 years old from Sunday onwards, meaning that he was due for Matchmaker visits. I haven't seen any though, so I must've missed them all so far. He's still 6 as of now, so I think he's a year and a bit behind Robin at the moment.

Here's a shot of Lance balancing on a ball:

DSCN0337_zpswvoscpdf.jpg

This was his first time on a ball, but regardless, he mastered it first try! I think Lance has a hidden talent!

Anyway, that's all of the news from the Tamas! It's stats time!

Evolution: ShiroPetitchi > Kuribotchi > UFOtchi > Ginjirotchi

Evolution: ShiroTeletchi > Kuchitamatchi > Young Mametchi > Pyonkotchi

Skill Points: 172 Intelligence / 35 Fashion / 20 Social

Skill Points: 57 Intelligence / 221 Fashion / 35 Social

Skill Points: 374 Intelligence / 55 Fashion / 50 Social
Weight: 38 lb

Skill Points: 12 Intelligence / 45 Fashion / 100 Social
Weight: 20 lb
Evolution: KuroTsubutchi > Mizutamatchi > Hinotamatchi

-Stats for Hiro (Version 4.5)-
Skill Points: 16 Funny / 39 Glamour / 17 Spiritual
Weight: 14 lb
Evolution: KuroTsubutchi > Hitodetchi

Again, thanks for reading! Considering that next episode won't account for Monday as well (Since this one did), it'll probably be fairly short, especially in the photo department. However, there is one event to look forward to, and that's Yuji and Ellen's wedding! I can't wait! I think this will be the first genuine Tamagotchi marriage on this log, since all of my previous ones were from the first/second generation before this log even started!
It's funny how the first marriage will debut 16 episodes in, but anyway, it's just that my luck turned against any such event occurring earlier from all of my Tamas being the same gender some time ago. At least it's allowing fresh things in this far at least!

Well, I'd better get going! I've got work in the morning so I'd better go to sleep. I'll see you on Wednesday!

Episode 16

Hi Tamafans! So, I realised after posting the last episode that this log is now on its second page! That's pretty cool. Here's hoping for some more pages after this!

So anyway, as explained before, this sixteenth episode will cover only Wednesday evening since the last one covered Sunday and Monday. Luckily, though, a fair amount of stuff actually happened, and I have more than enough photos, so I think that this will be more or less a "full" episode.

Now, I'm quite sure that you're wanting to know about Yuji and Ellen. Well good news; they married!

DSCN0357_zpskhf6ozpn.jpg

(I'll have this section in black text since I'm talking about the both of them here.)

But yes, Yuji and Ellen decided to make their love for each other official shortly after I unpaused them. I like it when two Tamas breed from connecting because you don't get to see it every day. It was even better given that I last had such an event a couple of generations ago!

So Ellen and Yuji will hang out with their baby girls until either Thursday or Friday night (Depends on how long I pause them for). It will be a bit of a shame to let go of both Tensaitchi and Pyonkotchi, two characters which I like a lot, but at least I can view them in the Parent section in the friends list icon.

Here's some additional pictures of the two after they married, featuring Ellen singing and Yuji enjoying the snow with his baby:

DSCN0368_zpsfssi3gnh.jpg

Since Ellen has her baby now, I'll announce that I actually have a different plan than normal for the next generation. A while ago I decided to join a group hatch, specifically Jade27's "Tama-thon Marathon" (Link: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/194169-tama-thon-marathon/). It will be pretty exciting for me since this will be my first group hatch since I joined TamaTalk, and I can't wait to be part of the experience! It also suits my Tamagotchi collection because the theme of the hatch is to run as many units and different versions as possible.

I will run six of my eight currently-active Tamas in the group hatch, and introduce two of my Version 5s as well. Since I have four Version 4s, I'll only run two of them in the hatch so I can have more variety. From now onwards, I will therefore pause the six of my current ones that I will include whenever a new generation starts, and Ellen's baby will be one of them. So when Ellen leaves, you will next see her baby in the group hatch log!

This will happen to most of the others in the coming days as they leave their babies. However, the two Version 4s that I won't include in the hatch (The green and flowery blue ones) will continue to run normally. While the hatch starts on the 24th of March (Over three weeks away), I'll pause them now so that I can be fully-prepared for the hatch, and also have a break from caring for eight Tamas for a little while (I can then gather up energy to run eight again when the hatch starts).

So yes, this means that the Tamas in this log will decrease over the next number of days. I will continue to log the two I won't include in the hatch though, just to hold you over. Plus, I will have an additional surprise when the all of the Tamas I will use in the hatch get paused!

Since the flowery blue Version 4 isn't being included in the hatch (And the Version 3 is), this means that Yuji's baby will continue to be raised normally while her sister will be paused. The two sisters won't get to see each other in that case, but oh well.

So yes, this means that this log will change a whole lot over the next week or two! But it will come back to its original configuration eventually.

DSCN0380_zpsjvcjxwhl.jpg

With all of this now detailed, it's finally time to move on to the other Tamas! It turns out that Ellen and Yuji weren't the only Tamas to have babies. At 7:00 PM, Cass received a visit from the Matchmaker and was offered a Gozarutchi. I now doubt that the parents influence much in regards to what characters the next generation gets on the Version 1 (As long as you raise them well anyway), so I accepted. Cass got a baby boy! I couldn't take photos of the wedding, but here's a photo of Cass sleeping alongside her new son:

DSCN0382_zpshs9ancjo.jpg

Needless to say, after cass leaves, this Version 1 will be de-activated as well, so her baby will be featured in the group hatch alongside Ellen's baby.

I find it rather funny that Cass already has a baby, since I didn't spend a heap of time with her as an adult. That's because she spent all of Tuesday sleeping, which stacked up enough time for her to be old enough for a Matchmaker visit. Ah well, I'll be sure to get a Mimitchi again two generations down the track!

Not a whole lot has happened with Pippi the Ginjirotchi, though I did see her do close-ups this afternoon:

DSCN0371_zpstzadap85.jpg

I'm getting quite attached to Ginjirotchi now, especially after seeing it close-up.

Some viewers may have realised that Pippi was extremely poor in terms of cash in last episode's stats. That was because I bought her a couple of items from the shop, and she wasn't all that rich to begin with. The difference in points between her and the other Tamas makes it apparent in the generosity in points given from games in later versions!

Because of this, I played Slot a couple of times. I'm generally pretty bad at Slot, so I don't play it much, but I thought that if I take advantage of Ginjirotchi's noticeably short jump sprite I might get lucky. It turned out that I won 900 points once in the afternoon using this trick, so that's awesome. I hope I can win more points doing this in the future!

Rauru on the white Version 4 is going along pretty well. He turned 3 years old after going to bed, so he'll evolve in the afternoon when I next unpause him after work. I'll be excited to experience Shimashimatchi for the first time; I can't recall ever getting that character as a kid!

Sadly, there are no photos of Rauru today, but there surely will be next episode when he's in his adult form!!

Hiroshi on the Version 4.5 is also growing well. He joined pre-school in the afternoon and did a few visits to it. As of now, he's still in the child stage (And is still 0 years old), though I think he'll become a teenager sometime before bed on Thursday evening.

Here's Hiroshi playing with a ball that I recently bought for him:

DSCN0373_zpsp3pfycis.jpg

He isn't particularly good at it yet; he musn't quite have the same balancing talent as Lance does. However, he did improve when I let him play with it subsequent times.

My fingers are crossed in the hope that he'll become a teenager from one of the main families as opposed to a Universal one! History states that he won't, but I'm still hoping anyway. If he does become a Universal, I can at least get Gozarutchi as a backup plan.

Lance is still around and is aging away. He's now 7 years old - three to go before the Ojitchi stage! He was, of course, having Matchmaker visits. At 7:00 PM I heard the Matchmaker attention beep, but I didn't bother to check what she brought over. The Matchmaker goes away so quickly in the Version 4!

I bought Lance a dress from the shop, and here's a photo of him wearing it:

DSCN0376_zpsa7igeakj.jpg

It's a bit like the jeans in that the thing he was wearing didn't really look like a dress. It kinda looks like his spiky fur was making holes in the dress and was sticking out or something. Maybe that's what you get when you have male characters use female clothing (Even if jeans are technically unisex clothing).

I've noticed that Lance hasn't gotten his job change notification yet, but it's not a huge problem.

Since Togetchi stays up until 10:00 PM (Unlike most of my other adults at the moment which go to sleep at 9:00 PM), I've gotten pretty used to his presence when writing episodes of this log. It's just like we're hanging out at night while the others sleep! The only other Tama of mine who's also staying up till 10 PM at the moment is Pippi, which is making me like Ginjirotchi even more as well.

And finally, Robin. She's still 8 years old like last time, so she'll probably turn 9 sometime tomorrow afternoon. For some reason, she still hasn't had the opportunity to change jobs. Maybe excessive pausing mucks up the time on when you get the notification. Well anyway, just like with Lance, it's no huge deal.

Here's a photo of Robin playing the maracas:

DSCN0375_zpsqasngqty.jpg

Hey, look! She's doing something without hands again!

"Don't make me warn you!"

Oh, right. Sorry, Yuji...

Well then, it's time for stats everybody!

Evolution: ShiroPetitchi > Kuribotchi > UFOtchi > Ginjirotchi

Weight: 38 lb
Evolution: ShiroTeletchi > Kuchitamatchi > Young Mametchi > Pyonkotchi

Skill Points: 174 Intelligence / 35 Fashion / 20 Social

Skill Points: 61 Intelligence / 226 Fashion / 35 Social

Skill Points: 391 Intelligence / 55 Fashion / 50 Social

Skill Points: 13 Intelligence / 48 Fashion / 145 Social
Evolution: KuroTsubutchi > Mizutamatchi > Hinotamatchi

-Stats for Hiro (Version 4.5)-
Skill Points: 28 Funny / 43 Glamour / 29 Spiritual
Evolution: KuroTsubutchi > Hitodetchi

Well, as per usual after the stats, that's all for now! It's good that I've gone back to schedule again. But yeah, as I mentioned before, this log will soon change as Tamas start to get paused for the group hatch. After the hatch finishes though, everything will return to what it currently is. I suppose the title of "Log: A Carer of Eight" won't be valid anymore, but I don't think this will matter much.

Well, next episode should be on Friday (Or probably Saturday for Australian viewers given my track record), so I'll see you then!

Enjoying your log! I used to think reading stats were boring which is why my log doesn't include them, but they are very fitting for yours and make me think otherwise!

I'd like to point out that my v2 evolved yesterday into a Ginjirotchi too! Her name is April and she had almost the same growth pattern!

Shiropetitchi->Marutchi->UFOtchi->Ginjirotchi

Latest posts

Back