whitehat ruins tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitehat

Reaction score
Whitehat Ruins Tamagotchi
A log
spacey m!x- day 1 and 2
It arrived.

There was no question as to what was in the package. The Japanese was enough of a giveaway.

My first surprise was the size. M!X is tiny compared to the TamaTown and Friends! The device in general is fairly slim- the flat back is also a huge plus.

I dug up a couple of AAA batteries and slid on the cover.

'Ping!' "Virtual friends of the world". Charming.

It took a while to figure out the game, as I cannot speak a word of Japanese. For one, I had to choose a name. Kanji only. I opted for a symbol resembling a Tamagotchi, as I figured it wouldn't be used very much in-game.

And so I received an egg. That egg hatched into another egg, a girl. I kept the eggception fed, most of the time... it was very experimental for the first few hours.

Eventually eggception turned into a toddler called... erm, to be honest, I have no idea, as I swore not to read the growth chart until after G3. Let's call her 'slightly cute ladybug vampire', shall we?
SCLV whined a lot for the first few hours but I managed to figure out the games and daycare (there is no pause feature!) and eventually she settled down.

I decided to wear a bag to school today (Whitehat? Wearing a purse? No way) and as a result had an opportunity to bring the Tamagotchi with instead of dropping her off at daycare. My friend and I immediately got to work- we explored TamaTown a bit and decided to buy SCLV something to wear. They convinced me to purchase the crown for 1000 TamaBucks... (tamacoins? dollars? yen?) and we couldn't find it in the menu! I eventually caved and found out that only adults could wear clothing... what a rip :p

By the way... this entire time SCLV has been pelted with snowballs, for some reason. She dodges the first few and gets another one lodged in the face by the last. She runs outside to catch the culprit but they run away before she can catch them! Poor girl... I don't think I can save her from the flurry.

It was at this time that I have gotten into the groove of using the M!X in it's current stage. I had to look up something about it at some point and found out that I got the 'bad' toddler on accident. Oops, better luck next time. I have never been very gifted at keeping a tamagotchi fed.

And so the adventure of Slightly Cute Ladybug Vampire comes to a close for the day. See you friday!

whitehat. comments welcome

Nice log so far!

There is also English in the selection, just keep scrolling through. Once you click B to enter a letter, the menu thing will pop up. Don't click B again just A multiple times till English letters show up. I believe you can name it on the 2nd gen., so you can name it an English name then.

Good luck!

Great log so far! :lol:
I'm waiting on getting my M!x so this is very fun to read.
I hope you have good luck with it and fun, and I look forward to seeing the adventures of little "ladybug vampire" (And hopefully she stops getting pelted with snow lol) :lol:

~Pee. Kay

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back