0 yea old Itchigotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaMatty0-0

Reaction score
Hello, TamaTalk! I've been experiencing some strange things with my v4 lately, for example, the generation number being incorrect in the status icon, but this one is just really weird! So, yesterday, late at night, I started up a new generation on my v4. Her name is Gemma and she evolved from her toddler form to her teenage form, Itchigotchi this afternoon. The funny thing is, she was still 0 yrs old when she evolved. The rest of my tamagotchis evolved into teens when they reached 1, so I'm kind of confused. Is this some sort of glitch? Please give me answers!

Last edited by a moderator:
V4s are known to be one of the glitchiest versions. There seems to be a lot of glitches with Ichigotchis as well - apparently the base weight for Ichigotchi can go down to 0lbs and I have heard of the age glitching out as well.

I'm not sure if you've changed the battery recently but I've also had lots of age glitches come from changing batteries. One of my V2s got married at 4 because of it. Either way, it's just a glitch and your tama should still continue to grow as normal!

(off topic: my current tama's name is also Gemma! haha)

V4s are known to be one of the glitchiest versions. There seems to be a lot of glitches with Ichigotchis as well - apparently the base weight for Ichigotchi can go down to 0lbs and I have heard of the age glitching out as well.
I've had the weight glitch occur on the V4.5's Ichigotchi counterpart, Young Ura Violetchi. Both versions are well known for their glitches, the most common ones being: the age glitch (shows age at 0), the name glitch (one or more letters in a name change randomly), the weight glitch (weight is a 0), and the matchmaker glitch (the matchmaker offers a blob of pixels for your tama to marry instead of another character). From what I've seen, the age and weight glitch only really happens to Ichigotchi/Young Ura Violetchi. These glitches are all harmless EXCEPT for the matchmaker one (apparently it breaks your tama). If that one ever happens just turn down the matchmaker's offer.

Ah the infamous v4s!
I love my v4 almost more for its random glitchyness :lol:

I currently have tabbed a v4 with an adult character that is 0 lbs and didnt "age" past 1 year old (shimashimatchi), so I wouldn't be too worried at all, as the others have said they are just really really buggy.

Sometimes I find if I take the cover off and the battery out, I can kinda blow into my tama to remove dust like I used to with old Nintendo games, and sometimes that can make it better.

And as Tamaninjacat said, dont accept a match from the matchmaker thats random pixels, it can cause it to freeze, and sometimes when you reset to fix it, the "download" option isn't there (from experience unfortunately).

Hope that helps :lol:

~Pee Kay

Huh. :mellow: I didn't realize that the v4 was really glitchy! Mostly cause I'm lucky enough to never have any serious glitches on any of my tamas! Anyways, Gemma's age lists 1 yrs old now so there is nothing to worry about! Yay! :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back