Battery Life of Tamagotchi m!x

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yawnkun

Reaction score
I've been paying with my Tamagotchi m!x Anniversary since January of this year and I have already consumed three pairs (le shock!) of alkaline batteries with it! I'm relatively surprised because I have an iD and an iDL, and they require new batteries only after 3-4 weeks.

To try to extend battery life, I turned off the sound and placed the brightness in the lowest setting, still, a pair of batteries only lasts a little over a week, tops. Since it's the only m!x unit I have as of the moment and I don't know anyone personally who has another compatible unit too, I have yet to use the IR connectivity feature, so needless to say "relentless use" of IR is out of the picture.

I am assuming this is due to the "Best Shot" game - since the game is really easy and I keep playing this to rack up on points and happiness. Perhaps it consumes so much battery because there's a lot going on the screen just to run the game. :huh:

Anyone have m!x Anniversaries too? Or Melody and Spacy m!xes? How is your battery life?

Mine tend to last at least 2 weeks. A bit longer now because I don't play with it a ton. When I first got it I played constantly and even had the sound on and it lasted at least 2 weeks. I think I'm using alkaline batteries as well. You could always look into eneloop rechargeable batteries. Haven't tried them myself but I know a lot of people who love them for tamas.

I received this item from amazon after ordering it. I got it one month ago, fully charged them, and put them in my Tamagotchis.

And I haven't had to recharge them yet.

A M O N T H

To be fair I do keep my brightness at the lowest setting and turn sound off out of force of habit, BUT STILL!

I couldn't reccomend this item more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back