Deleted Cereal on Connection V4.5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky

Reaction score
Hello! I am a long time lurker of TamaTalk, it's helped me through many a difficult times in the past, so thank you for that! I just made an account so that I could ask a question, since I haven't seen anything like this online before. :huh:

I have a Tamagotchi Connection V4.5 with a 3 year old Oyajitchi. He's the 8th generation and I consider myself pretty well-versed in the ways of the Tamagtochi V4.5 by now. My dad also has a Tama, and we bring them together to play all the time. I decided I wanted to give his Tama a present, so I wrapped up a piece of Pizza and sent it over. But the Pizza never showed up. It wasn't a huge deal since it's not like Pizza is rare or expensive, but still kind of disappointing. I decided to try again and this time wrapped up a Muffin. This time it gave me a "list full" error, even though my list wasn't full. I tried to delete an Ice Cream, but it didn't delete. I tried 3 times, and I found out it deleted my Fish, my Pasta, and my Cereal! Scone, Sushi, Bread and Cereal are the 4 basic items that don't run out, and I've never been able to delete it before, so I'm really confused why deleting an Ice Cream deleted my Pasta, Fish and my (I thought) undeletable Cereal. Another weird thing is that when I go to wrap/delete another item, it shows me Fish and Pasta(which I no longer have) and then 8 Ball items in the Food section. Ball isn't a food, I don't have 8 Balls, and I don't have Fish or Pasta anymore!

In summary, a weird glitch deleted my basic Cereal item. Is there any way to get it back? :huh:

Thank you for your time! :)

I've heard of glitches like these happening before. I recommend just pressing the reset and selecting download. I'm not that experienced with these glitches, but it's a starting point.

Oh no. I'm sorry, you've been affected by the infamous ball glitch. To my knowledge, most people have to fully reset to fix it. Try downloading, though. That could work.

If not, the Tamagotchi may become unusable over time, and resetting might be the only fix. Everyone hates the ball glitch.

Goodness gracious!! That stinks :( I tried resetting and downloading, but it's the same. Thank you all for replying, I appreciate it! I'll have my fingers crossed that I don't have to fully reset. I don't want to lose my 8 generations!!

Goodness gracious!! That stinks :( I tried resetting and downloading, but it's the same. Thank you all for replying, I appreciate it! I'll have my fingers crossed that I don't have to fully reset. I don't want to lose my 8 generations!!
Yeah, the ball glitch is awful. It seems to have disappeared above the v5, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back