2017 Easter Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rjalda100

Reaction score
I've never organized a hatch before so bear with me if I don't know what I'm doing. I'm posting this topic a month in advance to have plenty of time to organize it!

There have been Easter hatches on here in the past, and it seems like a really fun idea, so why not do one this year? The rules are as followed:

- You can hatch any tamagotchi you like.

- You can hatch more than one.

- It's okay to start from a new generation.

- Log your tamagotchi's progress as often as possible. Photos are welcomed but not required.

- Have fun!

The hatch will start on April 16th, Easter Sunday. If you'd like to sign up, please post in this thread before that date! I will make a separate thread for logs once the hatch starts!

:wub:

It depends on what Tamagotchis I have, and whether they'll be leaving a baby close to the time, but if so I'm in! It'll either be my V3, the V4.5 I'm waiting on, or maybe a V2 if I win it, or maybe more than one of those three! I haven't been in a group hatch in a long time, this is exciting!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to join! I'm not sure which tama I'll use yet because the start date is awhile off but I'll let you know before the hatch! (Or maybe I'll keep it a mystery... :D )

It depends on what Tamagotchis I have, and whether they'll be leaving a baby close to the time, but if so I'm in! It'll either be my V3, the V4.5 I'm waiting on, or maybe a V2 if I win it, or maybe more than one of those three! I haven't been in a group hatch in a long time, this is exciting!!
I didn't win the V2, but the V4.5 is here now, so it'll either be the V3, V4.5, or both, depending on babies!!

I've got a v4 in the mail, so ill join with that! Yay! I might also hatch another version, but I'm not sure which.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to join! I'm not sure which tamagotchi I'll be using yet- I have an angelgotchi in the mail right now and I've also got several color versions. ^_^

I'd like to join this as well, and that will make it my first group hatching (and also online log).

I've got quite a few options from the current 7 tamas I'm running at the moment, which will likely be my Dream Town Friend and maybe my V3, V4, and my P2. Also, the cartridge for the Tamagotchi Gameboy game I've purchased is going to be arriving quite soon, so any chance I might be able to use that? As far as I know the formula is the same but the time goes faster, although it can be saved and resumed at a later date so I don't need to have it running constantly (I'll be tinkering around with it, so I will have figured out the formula at least before the hatch). I thought it was worth mentioning considering it would be an unconventional Tamagotchi and might make things more exciting because of it. But, it's entirely up to you Rjalda100, since I'm fine running my others either way.

I think I'm going to run my Oden-Kun tamagotchi, if that's okay. It should be here by Easter!

I'd like to join this as well, and that will make it my first group hatching (and also online log).

I've got quite a few options from the current 7 tamas I'm running at the moment, which will likely be my Dream Town Friend and maybe my V3, V4, and my P2. Also, the cartridge for the Tamagotchi Gameboy game I've purchased is going to be arriving quite soon, so any chance I might be able to use that? As far as I know the formula is the same but the time goes faster, although it can be saved and resumed at a later date so I don't need to have it running constantly (I'll be tinkering around with it, so I will have figured out the formula at least before the hatch). I thought it was worth mentioning considering it would be an unconventional Tamagotchi and might make things more exciting because of it. But, it's entirely up to you Rjalda100, since I'm fine running my others either way.
That actually sounds pretty interesting! If you can get it figured out, you're more than welcome to use it in the hatch!

I think I'm going to run my Oden-Kun tamagotchi, if that's okay. It should be here by Easter!
That would be cool! The Oden-Kun is really cute, and not a tama you see too often.

I will join if my P's arrive in time!
Hopefully it does!

:blink:

I actually have a baby on my V4.5 that the parent is likely going to leave tonight, so it looks like I'll be running my V4.5 for this hatch after all!

As an update, I think I have figured out the Tamagotchi Gameboy game. A day is an hour, a Tamagotchi seems to be fully grown around day five, happiness and weight are handled by different games (finally got a hang off the sports game too!), and all Tamagotchis run on the same time with actions happening off screen. Haven't figured out any form of growth charts aside from it swings from P1 to P2 and also I haven't figured out lifespan either, but that will be interesting to experiment with.

So I think I'll be using the Tamagotchi Gameboy game (and hatching two in it), both of my Dream Towns, my V3 and my V4.

I'd like to join with my music star please ^_^

If my new pink ones comes in time I'll run them both.

So excited!

What do you mean joining on the last day isn't cool?

Oh well!

I'll be marrying off my purple spacy m!x tomorrow to start off generation 7. I'd love to join if it's not too late~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back