How to get Kuchipatchi, Masktchi, Robotchi or Gozarutchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eXtremeDevil

Reaction score
How can I get those characters on an european V1? Any special tricks apart from bad-average care? I find them difficult to get, and they are the only ones left for me. I got all the others on a V1.

Thanks in advance!

Masktchi and Gozarutchi are the easiest. Just take really bad care. No discipline, overweight, and let the hearts empty out a lot. Masktchi is on odd generations and Gozarutchi on even. Kuchipatchi and Androtchi are hard for me as well. I'm still working out a process for those.

Here's the growth chart that I often refer to:
1694917.gif

From left to right is the amount of care they need to receive in order to evolve into that character. Like psychotama said, Masktchi and Gozarutchi are the worst care characters. It appears that Androtchi is the second best care character (even generation) and Kuchipatchi is the second worst care character (odd generation).

Hello,

I am not finding much information about the V1 specifically, but I think that for Hanatchi and Androtchi/Robotchi you have to ignore the body needs but pay attention to the heart needs...

These needs are the following...

Heart needs:

• Happiness.
  • Praising.
  • Turning off the lights.
  • Dance game.
Body needs:

• Hunger.
  • Scolding.
  • Health. (Sickness and cavities)
  • Jump game.
In order to get these characters (odd generation/even generation), the care needed is:

• Mametchi/Mimitchi: H ○ | B ○
  • Kuchipatchi/Memetchi: H ▲| B ▲ (1 or 2 care misses / letting the attention icon turn off)
  • Tarakotchi: H x | B ○
  • Hanatchi/Robotchi: H ○ | B x
  • Masktchi/Gozarutchi: H x | B x

So in order to get Robotchi, for example, you would have to let the hunger hearts drop (but not the happiness ones), praise every time it needs discipline (even when you are meant to scold), let it get sick and play only the dance game.

I hope this helps, I managed to get the characters I wanted on my Akai and the procedure is similar...

Bye!

Source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back