Does anyone have problems with having their Tamas sent to the wrong city/state?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GerudoSpice

Reaction score
[SIZE=11pt]I just bought a Tamagotchi P with the English Patch from a Japanese seller. I made sure countless times I had my shipping address correct. They finally ship the package and BOOM! It shows it as being sent to a city 3 hours away from mine! I really hope it actually shows up to me since I contacted the seller about it. They have yet to answer. -_- That P wasn't cheap...[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had that happen multiple times with items in general; it's possible the seller wrote down the city incorrectly, but more likely it was the post office's mistake. Some packages must just end up on the wrong truck for the day. When this has happened to me, it usually rights itself in a few days, and the package will end up as usual at my door/mailbox (with the correct address written on it, making it clear it was the post office's fault).

Give it a few days, and if there's still nothing, I'd recommend contacting the seller again and also reaching out to your local post office. But I wouldn't worry too much right now until more time has passed (though it is frustrating and nerve-wracking! Hate when that happens).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back