Found NFC/IR compatible phone cheap on Amazon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzie

Reaction score
So I was hunting around because I wanted a phone with both features, and was a bit iffy about buying from fuzzy-n-chic because I didnt want to wait 3 weeks... im very impatient. I found this Sharp Aquos Zeta / Docomo phone SH-02E for about 60 dollars. Got it in 3 days and I tested it and it worked. It did have a little glitch when I rebooted it but I did a factory reset and now its working wonderfully.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00J7QNP82/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 if anyone wants to check it out, theres only 1 left right now but hopefully they'll restock. If you look else where in amazon just make sure to check the model that it has the functions. I spent a few days making sure this one had IR because the amazon page doesnt say it does.

So I was hunting around because I wanted a phone with both features, and was a bit iffy about buying from fuzzy-n-chic because I didnt want to wait 3 weeks... im very impatient. I found this Sharp Aquos Zeta / Docomo phone SH-02E for about 60 dollars. Got it in 3 days and I tested it and it worked. It did have a little glitch when I rebooted it but I did a factory reset and now its working wonderfully.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00J7QNP82/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 if anyone wants to check it out, theres only 1 left right now but hopefully they'll restock. If you look else where in amazon just make sure to check the model that it has the functions. I spent a few days making sure this one had IR because the amazon page doesnt say it does.
Do you know where on the device the IR port is? I can't see it in the picture. I just bought one of these because I kept getting outbid for cheaper NFC only devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back