Weird occurance on my V4 & V4.5...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzzywuzzysquid

Reaction score
So a while back, maybe half a year ago, I was running a couple with my V4 and V4.5.

The V4 was a male who eventually ended up an Androtchi, but the V4.5 was a little behind, so she was only an Ura Young Memetchi when this happened...

I had connected them all the time, made sure their friendship was to the max, and as soon as they both reached adulthood, I would connect them again to get them married and make babies.

However, as I said before, my V4.5 was a bit behind, so when my V4 reached adulthood and turned into an Androtchi, my V4.5 was still a teen (an Ura Young Memetchi to be specific).

I connected them again to keep up their friendship, but suddenly they uh...you know, they got married anyways.

So it was really awkward for me, seeing my teenage Ura Young Memetchi...

...having babies...

...with an adult Androtchi. ._.

But yeah, that was my weird experience that I really don't know where to put, category-wise. Has anyone else ever experienced a teen getting pregnant with twins in a Tamagotchi before?

If so, leave a comment. I'd love to know if this wasn't just a one time thing for me. XD

Anywho, thanks for reading! Adieu~

:wacko: :eek:

Hi there,

I've only seen this in a video on Youtube, but with an Ura Young Violetchi instead, here is the link: click me. (Note: The video only shows the teen with the baby, not the actual marriage/child birth)
I'm currently trying to see if I can get this glitch to happen to me.

- Update -

Okay, so I managed to do the glitch too. The male was on the V4 and the female was on the V4.5.
Firstly, I used a 'love potion' on the male (it cannot be used on the female because she's a teenager). After using the potion I simply chose the 'visit' connection option (make sure you make the male visit the female so that the love potion's effects occur). Finally, I chose 'visit' again and that's when the glitch finally happened.

I also recorded the marriage/birth events, watch my video here: click me.
P.S. I was a bit shaky/frantic because I was actually surprised that I got it to work and please forgive me for the vertical camera!

- Pika

Last edited by a moderator:
This happened with my V3 and my V4.5 a while back! On the V3, I had a Pipotchi, an adult (female in this case), and on the V4.5, I had a Daiyatchi, a teen. I'd planned to get them married when they were both adults but I connected them one day with the V4.5 still a teen, and they ended up getting married anyways. I've heard this kind of thing happens quite often when there's a V4.5 involved

Ah, so it is a glitch? And it only works when you use the love potion on the one that's an adult...? Interesting. I'm surprised it works! Is it only a V4 x V4.5 thing?

Ah, so it is a glitch? And it only works when you use the love potion on the one that's an adult...? Interesting. I'm surprised it works! Is it only a V4 x V4.5 thing?
Yeah, I consider it a glitch. Although I'm not 100% sure if you have to use a love potion for it to work. It also can be done with a V3 x V4.5, possibly V1 and V2 as well? All I know is that you need a V4.5 for the glitch (Based off of what I've seen people say).

I think it can be considered a glitch, however, you don't have to use the love potion (honey) to trigger it - in the situation I mentioned in my previous post I hadn't used that particular item at all!

Also, it's not a V4 x V4.5 only thing, as I said in my previous post, I had a V3 x V4.5 - I think so long as a V4.5 is involved, you can trigger the glitch

Very common glitch with the v4.5

I had a Ura Young Mametchi that had a baby once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back