Himespetchi on the 4U/4U+ help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaguccci

Reaction score
Okay, I am about to smash my face with a brick. I have been trying to get Himespetchi for the past five weeks while using Tama-Star_Girl's growth charts as references, but I've been failing over and over again. I continually raise Hiyayatchi (4U) and Putchicaketchi (4U+) while letting them wear the swirly glasses, remodeling their rooms in a space/science themed room from the Reform, and I CONTINUALLY use the Experiment Kit, all of which are attributed with inventor skill points, and yet, I've achieved Neneetchi four times and Melodytchi once. I don't get it, and I'm so frustrated. I have been using the Experiment Kit over and over, at least 100 times during the toddler stage, but it's never once guaranteed me Himespetchi. Can anyone help?

I just got a Himespetchi today. I had a Pannacotatchi as the toddler (although that doesn't matter, I think) and I had the spacy living and the swirly glasses. I played with the experiment kit 10+ times and that was enough.

I'd just only let the toddler get the invention points and make sure the weight is quite low. Mine was less than 20g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back