Tamagotchi P's: Aikatsu vs Aikatsu Dream Academy pierces?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skygryph

Reaction score
I was hoping someone here could help me nail down the main differences between the regular Aikatsu pierce and the Aikatsu Dream Academy version. I found these two pamphlets here:

Aikatsu

Aikatsu Dream Academy

I also found a video of the Dream Academy one, but it's in a language I don't speak (and it doesn't show too much, from what I gathered).

Based on the pamphlets, it looks like the Dream Academy pierce has different characters and a different artstyle as well (characters seem crisper), but I don't know how accurate that actually is. Does anyone happen to know what exactly is different between these two pierces? And if you happen to have both, which one do you prefer?

Thank you!

EDIT: Dream Academy version was showing up as super small, for some reason, so uploaded it to Photobucket instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that is pretty accurate. Each of them has 3 original characters each and not duplicates. Here are the actual images lifted off the official website:

Aikatsu #1

AjpLxmd.jpg

Characters: Ranchantchi, Ichigochantchi, Aoichantchi

Aikatsu #2:

1g1CFwE.jpg

Characters: Seriachantchi, Kiichantchi, Sorachantchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back