Octo's M!X Life

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OctopusEyes

Reaction score
Guess what came in the mail today?

A blue Spacey Mix!!

Naturally, I started it up right away, but before I get to the log, let me lay down the format for these logs.

This will be in paragraph format with pictures scattered throughout. Since this takes time, I may not get daily logs in. I will try though!

Secondly, at the end of every log I will post these stats ((referenced off of another log I read, will credit when I find it again))

Name: The name I give the egg child

Species: The "true" name of the egg child

Stage: Stage of the egg child

Parents: Parents of the egg child

Happiness: Happiness of the egg child

Hunger: Hunger level of the egg child

Events: Events that happened to the egg child that day

Future: The future of the egg child

Feel free to comment! I'd love to hear similar adventures with your tamas, your mixes, and your thoughts! If reading isn't your thing, feel free to skim, look at the pictures or even just check out the stats!

April 12, 2017 || Day One

*Photobucket is acting up. I will update with pictures once I get it running*

I went to check the mail as soon as it came, as per the norm when I am expecting something. For the past three days I have been disappointed to not find my egg child in the box. Today, however, it was! I ran home, tore open the packaging and then carefully opened the box to reveal my blue Spacey m!x. Now I got this secondhand, so it has a few minor scratches but during gameplay they are completely invisible, which is more than enough for me as someone who barely started her collection and was too eager to wait. I booted it up, inputted the date, time, my birthday and my name. A few moments later, out popped a baby girl!

2eog115.jpg
dghtas.jpg
2jc9gev.jpg

Basically up until she became a toddler she just ate, napped and pooped (Sounds like me every day. A child after my own heart <3). She also got sick twice as I was aiming for a certain toddler. I wanted Nanahotchi so I used the chart and cared for her accordingly...

29enm9i.jpg
v60oys.jpg

SO WHO IS THIS FLUFFY LIGHTBULB.

Just kidding, she's really cute once you get used to her! And even CUTER when you realize she doesn't eat and poop half as much!!

It is now that I realize I still haven't named her. I think I'll call her Ichi. Both because it sounds cute and because it is Japanese for "One". Real original, I know.

Now I am just chilling out and watching youtube, allowing her to play at the daycare with her new buddies. In a few minutes I am going to go earn her some points. Stay tuned for part 2!

Name: Ichi

Species: Tantotchi

Stage: Toddler

Parents: N/A

Happiness: 4

Hunger: Full

Events: Birth, Toddler Evolution

Future: Games

Last edited by a moderator:
April 12th 2017, Day One ((Part Two))

So I played games and got points. I didn't take any pictures because everyone with a m!x knows exactly how the games go and I was too focused on, you know... playing the games. I won quite a lot and ended up spending most of it on toys and buying a lemon-looking desert at the cafe. I thought Ichi would look much cuter in a pale yellow than that mustardy colour. She was shocked, and her buddy (I don't know her name) and the waitress thought it was hysterical! I think she looks a lot prettier as a lemon lightbulb, and she doesn't seem to mind it either anymore.

maxnki.jpg

See, I'm really glad that this next thing happened. It happened earlier between games and feeding and when I scrambled for my phone to take a picture, it was already over! But it happened again and I was able to snap a shot of one of the last few frames of the animation. This little dude came by and stuck a tree trunk in the ground, and suddenly, sakura blossoms forth! Ichi and the little dude danced a bit and then POOF. Gone. Oh well... it was a beautiful sight while it lasted.

2mzdqmc.jpg

And in the last few minutes before bed time, I decided to take little lightbulb out to TamaTown (which still had bright blue skies for some reason) with her crayons and paraglider to meet and play with new friends! Kikitchi ran away from the doodling Ichi, sneaking up behind her and scaring the daylights out of her! Then when she took her paraglider, she and Mametchi took turns soaring through the sky. Who lets a toddler have a paraglider, you ask? Me, clearly! And she seems to know what she's doing :D

u4kyd.jpg
ea0375.jpg

Welp. Ichi is asleep now and there isn't much I can do until the morning. Unless I use a time cheat, of course, but I actually want to sleep as well. Sleep tight, friends!

Okay, can I just say how much I love this game?? I adore all the little details put in, all the charming animations and the huge amount of personality in every corner of the experience. It's so endearing. I love it so much! <3

April 13th 2017 - Day 2 ((Part One))

Anyone who has read this far is automatically going to hate me. I am a horrible egg mother.

I had looked again through the character growth charts and decided I didn't like any of the possible adult females, and didn't want to breed them. I did like one of the possible female friends, however, and one male in particular. So what did I do? I essentially killed Ichi. Now I am working towards getting a Shimagurutchi to marry off to Himebaratchi. They are going to make adorable flower goblin children. I can't wait!!

His name is Itchy. Even more original, right? :D

He is an orange.

The first thing I did as soon as Itchy was old enough to get out of the house was to play games like crazy in order to buy the flower room decor. I needed to get to Flower Hills to woo my desired lady, and so that's what I did. So Itchy was carried away by flowers to a beautiful petalled village.

2qu0l79.jpg
t9vb43.jpg
2q0rkld.jpg

And what do you know! When he brought his blocks with him to Flower Hills he met the beautiful Himebaratchi, befriending her. With a little bit of research I discovered that she liked badminton, so I worked hard at the rainbow game to get her favourite toy. Looks like they hit it off!

30tqaae.jpg
14lo96h.jpg

Oh and by the way, these badminton animations are hilarious. When Itchy wasn't playing with Himebaratchi, a third character would join the pair to play and would accidentally hit the bird in the opposite direction of his opponents. Itchy would run full speed to get the bird back, and it appears he catches it but it turns out he accidentally throws the racket. Sorry, Itchy.

With Himebaratchi, however, it gets better. Itchy is attacked with a hail of birds, and like something out of an anime, he sets every one of them on fire with a blast of lightning. But that was clearly just for show as the entire scene disappears and he gently taps the bird back to the third guy. Brilliant.

211ngaq.jpg

Aaaand thats about it for today so far. If anything else interesting happens today I will update with a part two later on! If not, I'll see you tomorrow, lovelies <3

OH. And I also unlocked the Cloud Town and Itchy's town was turned into an imitation of Flower Hills :p

2prfh92.jpg
zwgjmh.jpg

Name: Itchy

Species: Puchitomatchi

Stage: Toddler

Parents: N/A

Happiness: 8

Hunger: Full

Events: Reset, unlocked flower and cloud towns, met the love of his life

Future: Next evolution, Games

April 14th 2017 - Day Three.

Not a whole lot happened today, and I am not in the best mood for writing so I will probably keep this short and sweet.

So when I woke up this morning (a.k.a. noon) I played the Rainbow Paint game a bunch of times to make up for some of my spending the night prior. I had bought a bunch of food and snacks, as well as a couple toys AND the berry dessert to unlock the Berry Town. And what do you know! Berry Town was unlocked! Sorry for the crappy quality, but this was the only shot I got of berry town today.

3450p75.jpg

Shortly after, Itchy evolved into a teenager! Clearly the kid no longer understands that you are more stable if you stand on two feet. Whatever. Kids will be kids. Or teens? In any case, he is totally cute. I will charish you, young blob.

25fk6tv.jpg

I went back to Flower Hills to see if we could find Himebaratchi in order to court her with the badminton set. Instead we got this little lady. I just took this picture because of her "haha you suck at this game" face.

2j2x7op.jpg

After he came home, I was a little dissapointed that we hadn't seen Himebaratchi in her town. I took him outside into the garden for a moment. And to my surprise and delight, there she was at HIS HOUSE. GIVING HIM A PRESENT. It's love, and you'll never convince me otherwise.

seynhw.jpg
2hq9ekw.jpg

BUT. Now, it was time to get down to business! I want Shimagurutchi. And you know what that means. LET THE NEGLECT COMMENCE!!

29w62y8.jpg

You know. All I wanted was a cute goblin child. But what I got was guilt.

Basically all I am doing until he falls asleep is timing when he calls for me and then after the 15 minute mark, I just make sure he's fed and gonna live. I'm at 3 miss cares out of 7. I hope I have enough time to get all those miss cares in before he evolves. Gotta get that goblin.

See you tomorrow, lovelies!

Latest posts

Back