KSH's New and Improved Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksh12july34

Reaction score
As you can clearly see from my information under my avatar I've been on tamatalk a long time now and I've been running tamagotchi's for even longer then that. As I've gotten older I'll randomly get out of tamagotchi and reappear in the tamagotchi craze. This time around the M!x anniversary I got for Christmas brought me back into the swing of things and since my former log was so much fun for me to write even if it was disorganized and the photos were blurry I am going to start a new and better log. Due to my lack of a personal computer I may not be able to post daily but I'll give it my best shot!

Anyways let me explain how the tamagotchi side of this is going to work, I've decided since I've been so fickle with choosing what to run lately I'm going to run 2 V4's for the time being and 1 other tamagotchi of my choice. The V4's are a glow in the dark and a sunflowers shell (my favorites). The glowinthedark shell I will raise thru the generations while the sunflower shell I'll turn into an oldie and see how long she stays with me. At the moment I'm also running a Purple P's but when I get my new Sanrio M!x or pink music star that might change. Maybe I'll run 4-5 tamas at once? who knows!

Here is a quick peek into my tama's:

Glow in the Dark V4-

My first character on this tama this time around was a mimitchi named Athena. Athena had very high intelligence stats and went on to become a Doctor. She gave birth to a baby boy at around age 8 and left him in my care. Her son is a rooster looking tama who followed in his mothers footsteps and went on to become a dr as well. Brian had a baby girl named Clara last night.

Sunflowers V4-

Aurora Is a maiditchi with high fashion stats. She is going to stay with me through the ages and will become an oldie. I figured the V4 is a good version to run an oldie with because she'll always get mail and have a job to keep life interesting.

P's-

Lacey is an adorable Kirairtchi who has so far 2 of her happy puzzle pieces. I'm running the baby change pierce so right now she is in baby form being carried by the stork. I love the P's it is such a cute version. I haven't ran a P's in so long I may try to run it even when the new tamas come. we will see! But I do love the m!xes too... decisions decisions lol.

Sorry about the lack of pictures in todays post, the rest should have pictures.

Feel free to leave comments!

And I'll try my best to not be so fickle with which tamas to run lol but we will see!

Thanks for reading

hello there everyone! so i bought a laptop recently so I now have no excuse to not be writing in this log so without further adieu lets begin

Clara

Last night Brian left Clara in my capable hands and Clara and I played jumprope until my fingers fell off it felt like. Although I guess it doesn't really show since her stats arn't all that high. So after her needy baby hour Clara evolved in to Mohitamatchi. Now we are just waiting for her to be admitted into preschool to bump up those skill points!

Aurora

Aurora evolved this morning into... the matchmaker! The king himself came to her retirement ceremony so shes fully able to do her lifetime dream of being a matchmaker now! Now let me see how long I can keep this lovely alive shall we?

Lacey-

As for Lacey nothing huge happened

Sorry about the short log but at least I've got pictures today!

Sorry about being gone everyone. I'm very fickle with the tamagotchi's I run for some reason but I'll do my best to be more active. Lately I've been running a entama, a familitchi and a 15th anniversary IDL. Since I work so much running 2 or more tamas is usually pretty difficult for me but all 3 tamas are so low maintenance I'm doing ok it seems.

Sorry about the lack of pictures today!

Familitchi-

Today I have 80% bonded triplets of Ichigotchi (the eldest), Chamametchi, and bakutchi. They're parents were a Makiko and Uhyotchi. I'm hoping to get a pure family for this next generation and then I may put it away for my custom Ketai instead.

Entama-

On my entama I used the dating card #3 to get the secret Hatena family I've never had before. I'm really excited about this family since I've never had it before. Right now my character is a Shiripuritchi and he resembles a fat little bird. He has 50 points in style and I'm hoping to marry him off to someone in the Meme family. If he doesn't get a girl I may tab him up lol

15th Anniversary iDL-

I'm on generation 7 and since the whole 4 years I've had this tama I've barely played with it my goal is to get most of the unlockable content unlocked. This morning I married my melodyotchi off and got a boy. I haven't decided who I'm going to try for this generation but maybe a perfect care character like Mametchi

I'll update soon with more details and pictures I promise :wub:

And there it is photobucket has taken away my photos. I'm sure they're gone from my old log too.

I'm sorry guys.

Anyways over the weekend I wandered into a thrift shop and found a large bag of keychains. I spotted a pocket puppy in the bag and bought the bag. When I opened it I discovered there was a wave design V4 inside (I'd been looking for that design for months) I flipped out!!

Then the next day I went to basically a giant yard sale and found a bunch of original brand new tamagotchis! I picked up a purple P1.

Right now I'm running the V4, P1, a V4.5, and the 15th anniversary.

Latest posts

Back