Any games you're excited to be released?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

asmexus

Reaction score
For me, I'm mostly looking forward to Fire Emblem: Shadows of Valentia in May, and very hyped for Miitopia! Unfortunately there's no confirmed release date for miitopia yet, but it's set to come out this year.

Definitely looking forward to the new Fire Emblem, and also Splatoon 2 coming out sometime this year.

I was also excited for Persona 5, but that finally came out. Just bought it and need to start playing.

Ah yeah Persona 5! I've been looking forward to it, been debating whether I should get it or not. I'm new to the series but it looks very interesting and like I would enjoy it. Wouldnt be able to play until summer though, as I dont have my ps3 (or a tv) with me at the moment.

Oh, definitely the new Fire Emblem game, I preordered it a couple of days ago!!

Also Dangan Ronpa V3: Killing Harmony later in the year

Last edited by a moderator:
PuyoPuyo Tetris (?) It looks like something I'd enjoy, and I've never played a PuyoPuyo game before either (though in the past I did consider getting the ds one but I still don't have it.. -_- ), so this might be fun! ^_^ I also have the Tetris app on my phone (which I like playing when I feel like it), and it's a nice app I must say. But I probably won't have it until next year on Christmas so, yeah.

^ I've played a couple of Puyo Puyo games, they're pretty fun!! I'm also looking forward to Puyo Puyo Tetris actually, I just never said it in my other post for some reason - I'm glad it's finally getting released outside of Japan

I'm looking forward to RPG Maker Fes! I've always wanted to play an RPG Maker game, but I much prefer portable to PC or home console...

Splatoon 2, but I need to get money. $300 worth of money, but then there's also Nintendo's AWFUL WAYS OF STOCKING THE FRICKING PRODUCT AND THEY NEED TO STOP THAT

Now that the Switch has been released, the Wii U no longer exists. Well, it does, but nobody cares. GLad I didn't waste any money getting one of those things during that era.

I'm looking forward to Fire Emblem: Shadows of Valentia, Splatoon 2, and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (I know it already came out but we're waiting to get a Switch :p ). The gamepad for our Wii U can't go three minutes off of the charger (I'm not even exaggerating...) so it's been too long since I was able to enjoy playing Splatoon. (Question for the lucky people who have a Switch: How's the battery life on the Switch's gamepad?)

I agree, Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon hype!

Still very excited for Miitopia, the release date inches ever closer...

I'm pretty exited for Splatoon 2 and Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon, and I am looking to check out the new sonic game that is coming out this year. I am also following the development for the Legend of Bumbo: Sewers of Dross.

I'm super excited for Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown

I've seen some gameplay and its hyping me up a lot and I really like Ace Combat 5 so I have high hopes for this

Jumping on the same hype train for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. I really, really hope they give them a proper Pokedex.

(hooray this topic reached its second page lol)

Super Mario Odyssey looks really cool! I would love to play if I had a switch.

Really all I'm waiting for now is for Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back