question about Japanese and American tamagotchi connections

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelseychild

Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting a Japanese connection (not sure which one I should get so if you have any recommendations please let me know!) and I'm just wondering if the Japanese and American tamagotchi can connect to each other?

There is this topic which goes in depth about connecting: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/163511-tamagotchi-ultimate-connecting-guide/

Also the few comments that are in that topic do have some other information about what can connect. From the information given, the only Japanese Tamagotchi that can connect and marry any of the Connection series is the Tamagotchi Plus. I don't have that version yet, but I would recommended it on the basis that it can marry, but also bear in mind there is no shop and apparently items can only be achieved by connection.

Yes, the Tamagotchi Plus can connect to and marry any of the English Connections as it is basically the Japanese equivalent to the English V1. I have one and it's not super feature filled - the games, characters, etc. are all exactly the same as the V1.

I don't know about the regular Keitai as I don't own one, but the Keitai Akai is able to connect to English connections. They cannot marry, though, and connecting is limited to either gift giving or playing a random connection game. I'd still recommend the Akai as it's pretty fun and the characters are really cute.

The Entama/Uratama cannot connect with any English releases, only each other and the Keitai/Akai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back