Testing, Testing, 1, 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UMR

Reaction score
Okay, I am going to try and post a picture. I have no idea where this type of topic is supposed to go, sorry if this is in the wrong forum! So don't mind me. I'm just going to be testing. I hope this doesn't bother anyone! I am going to be making a log with pictures, so I need to learn to post pictures! Any tips would be helpful!

Test #1:

javascript:;

Okay, that didn't work. On to test number 2!

Test #2:

It worked!! Yayy! Okay, sorry for using up a topic space! I just needed to figure out how to post a picture! Thanks!

We actually have a topic for how to post pictures: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/173544-posting-pictures/

Seeing as you use photobucket, all you need to do is go to your picture, click the code labeled "Direct" (under "Share This Photo" on the right hand side), then come to TamaTalk and click the photo icon (between the broken chain and the "<>" in the post editor). You can then paste the URL and the picture will appear. For resizing, I do a somewhat strange process of putting the picture on my computer, reducing the size of the picture (all photo veiwers do this), and then using a program to take a picture of that (and then it is just cropping). Everything can be done in the program Gimp, but I'm sure there are also other programs for this. Additionally, if you intend to post several pictures you could make a collage, as TamaTalk has a photo limit.

We actually have a topic for how to post pictures: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/173544-posting-pictures/
Seeing as you use photobucket, all you need to do is go to your picture, click the code labeled "Direct" (under "Share This Photo" on the right hand side), then come to TamaTalk and click the photo icon (between the broken chain and the "<>" in the post editor). You can then paste the URL and the picture will appear. For resizing, I do a somewhat strange process of putting the picture on my computer, reducing the size of the picture (all photo veiwers do this), and then using a program to take a picture of that (and then it is just cropping). Everything can be done in the program Gimp, but I'm sure there are also other programs for this. Additionally, if you intend to post several pictures you could make a collage, as TamaTalk has a photo limit.
I'd like to add that the photo limit is 10 photos per post. :)

Reactions: UMR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back