Let's talk'agotchi 'bout it ✌︎

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
p0L9A_f-thumbnail-100-0.jpg

'Eyyyyy, if you got past my horrible pun then I applaud you. Because it was really bad.

So this is my attempt at making a tamagotchi log because what else am I supposed to do while waiting for them to need my attention?

First up, let's get you caught up on what my V3 has done since I restarted him!

tumblr_oprddwTJbP1tyadkfo1_250.jpg

tumblr_oprdmhDa6r1tyadkfo2_250.jpg

tumblr_oprdmhDa6r1tyadkfo3_250.jpg

tumblr_oprdmhDa6r1tyadkfo5_250.jpg

tumblr_oprdmhDa6r1tyadkfo6_250.jpg

tumblr_oprdmhDa6r1tyadkfo7_250.jpg

As of writing this, Apple is 3 years old and taking a bath. But he wasn't always able to bathe freely. Because mere days ago, Apple started out his humble existence as an egg. An egg, in my care, that hatched into a tiny baby boy. I fed and cleaned up after the bouncing blob, and for my troubles was rewarded with a Mizutamatchi that eventually evolved into a Obotchi. Though Tama Town has been shut down, I donated 5000 to the king because I never did it when I was younger and figured 'Why the heck not?' That brings us to today, where Apple turned 3 and I expected him to evolve into an adult. Three times he called out for me and three times I snatched him up, expecting to witness his evolution. Each time he needed discipline, even though his discipline bar is full. Hmph. I guess tomorrow is the day he will evolve, silly me.

& Now, onto my 4U.

tumblr_opriarZS6V1tyadkfo1_250.jpg

tumblr_opriarZS6V1tyadkfo2_250.jpg

tumblr_oprcxyGFgh1tyadkfo8_250.jpg

tumblr_opriarZS6V1tyadkfo7_r1_250.jpg

tumblr_opriarZS6V1tyadkfo6_250.jpg

tumblr_opriarZS6V1tyadkfo5_250.jpg

tumblr_opriarZS6V1tyadkfo3_250.jpg

tumblr_opriarZS6V1tyadkfo4_250.jpg

We started off three days ago, just a cute little Yochitchi and I. He was very patient as I attempted to figure out what the heck I was doing so I wouldn't kill him. I must have done a decent job of it though because he turned into Pokapokatchi! After that, I looked up the growth chart for the 4U and decided I liked the looks of Kuromemtchi the best and tried to figure out how to raise his sport skill point. I sent him to the school five to ten times and the chap outside had a conversation with my Pokapokatchi before he returned home. I had no idea what he was saying, and I had no idea if what I was doing working. I also made him play with the soccer ball a gazillion times because-- again, I had NO idea what I was doing.

It all worked out just fine, as you can see, and I was rewarded with Kuromametchi's smirking visage. While fooling around, I had him play soccer and he flew into space to land a wicked goal on his so called 'friend'. This 'friend' then cried, and they celebrated. Because you know children, you haven't really won unless your opponent has burst into tears at least once.

Directly after his winning goal, a disembodied rabbit head flew down and landed on Kuromametchi's head-- and he was really excited about it! I mean look at all those hearts! The guy must really like animal heads, what can I say?

Today, however, was spent sending him to school and having him learn all of the skills. He took to fashion surprisingly easily, it only took like one class of actual application after the introduction and book-learning. So I guess he's going to be a soccer playing designer-- a tama of all trades. Other than that, we played some games and kept him fed and that was that.

In addition to what my Tamagotchis were doing, I also customized the boring old face plate on my 4U.

tumblr_oprddwTJbP1tyadkfo9_500.jpg

tumblr_oprddwTJbP1tyadkfo8_r1_500.jpg

Wow what are you still doing here? I thought for sure my rambling would have scared you all off, if the pun didn't get to you first.

Since the last post, quite a few things have happened! A clear magenta V3 connection and baby pink 4U+ have showed up in the mail and I am running those as well. I also got the faceplates I ordered off of Etsy!

tumblr_oqlget9aKo1u7p13uo3_400.jpg

tumblr_oqlget9aKo1u7p13uo2_1280.jpg

The magenta tamagotchi is still on the first generation, but my black one has gotten to the third generation. Right now I've got Pirorirotchi on the magenta one and a Mizutamatchi on the black one. Not much excitement to be had here. I'm waiting for a male and female so that I might marry them together but right now I have two boys. Hopefully I'll get the chance soon!

tumblr_oqlget9aKo1u7p13uo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_oqlhwbv35K1u7p13uo1_1280.jpg

Here are the faceplates on my 4U and 4U+! I love them, they're so pretty.

tumblr_oqlget9aKo1u7p13uo5_400.jpg

I've got Slim Neenetchi on my 4U, and Jeanist Kuchipa on my 4U+.

And I just changed the batteries in my 4U today which means that the original batteries lasted for 20 days on the brightest light setting and with the sounds on. I replaced them with Duracell so I'll update when they need to be changed again.

Latest posts

Back