The story of Raiden

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rorys_Tamas

Reaction score
So I decided to start a log featuring none other than Raiden, my newly evolved Oldie, He is part of the long live oldie hatch that is currently underway. We may have some guests stars who are friends of Raiden, but we shall see

I post all my pictures on instagram (@mayor_rory) so feel free to follow. I will post my pictures here in links (to the picture on instagram with my description) So if you are one that likes pictures click the link if not or you have the sort of internet connection that pictures take forever to load or on a mobile device and hate giant pictures then the link isn't going to be so distracting. You have the choice of seeing the picture or not (the power is in your hands... feel that its power!)

If you want to see how others in the hatch are doing feel free to stop on by (we have a V3 who evolved in such an unexpected way and v4 or V4.5 who may have gone missing..... don't worry we have sen out search parties)

Day 1 (May 1)

Today was a very eventful day, mostly for Raiden. For today is the day that after I pressed the A and C buttons at the same time an egg appeared, and after a very long minute he hatched. After the long process of naming him (I admit that was all on me….. ooops) he was ready for some attention. The first thing I did was give him some well needed rice bowls, the poor thing was starved! Next I gave him some cupcakes (well the way I see it he was good and ate all his rice).

https://www.instagra...ayor_rory&hl=en

We started to play games, mainly catch the music notes, we are on a mission mission 1000gp. Why that number? Spoilers.

Before we knew it he cried, had his nap got sick, pooped far too much and needed a lot of food and we had yet to reach the 1000gp mark he evolved (at 2:23pm my time) into a cute little star child Hitodetchi. For those not in the know this is one of my favourite toddlers. At this point we reached 830gp, almost there! So we played games until we got to 1000gp.

Then things got eventful for me. See I was in the lab at the university I am attending and the power went out (but good news we still had wifi). So I went home and on the way home Raiden needed: 1 timeout and lost 1 hungry heart (which I replenished). And when I got home he needed yet another meal as he was down a hungry heart (but this time he had also pooped so I guess that’s where it went) I cleaned his mess and fed him.

After that we decided to donate our hard earned gotchi points to the gotchi king, we ended up donated 1010 (a little over 1000), and then we ended the magic password and the gotchi king came for a visit, and do you know what he did? He pooped right there. Well this was no ordinary tama poop, his poop came to life and gave Raiden a crown and disappeared. Raiden was disappointed, “all those points and all I get is a poop and a crown?!”

A little time later Raiden himself pooped and the magic poop appeared and cleaned it away. Money well spent!

And now I goofed again. I forget to check his clock when I started the hatch, call it excitement, call it lack of caffeine, or I had a mental leave of absence, well right after he evolved he went back to bed and when he woke up he aged. So today he is 2. The way I see it it will all level out when I have to change his battery so no harm and no fowl. Just a disclaimer for those who see his age is two and call me a cheater (really how can I cheat at this really?)

For a detailed overlook on his care ask I have notes but his hearts have only dropped by one before I replenished them he got the appropriate training as needed, and his weight was kept right at his base weight

Day 2 (May 2nd)

I have Raiden’s clock set so that he goes to bed closer to when I do and he wakes up a bit later, in this case he wakes up at 1247pm my time. And I am not going to complain about it, after all I don’t have to worry about care misses when he wakes up earlier than I do. He woke up as happy and as full as can be which of course made me smile. Today he is the ripe age of 3 years old and today is the day we say goodbye to his toddler ways and hello to a teenager.
We are still celebrating Children’s Day (or something like that) as it is celebrated on May 5th. After that our next holiday will be in July, moon viewing. I have to admit the thought of that holiday it is just so far away and poor little Raiden has quite a lot to live through before we get there. But I have faith that he will take part in moon viewing and eat his dumplings.
For the last couple of hours of his toddler days, he received the same level of care, his hearts dropped at most once, he needed a praise and received it. I am really trying to take the best possible care. I only want to use the death shrine if I absolutely have to, after all I only get one shot with it.

As the minutes neared his time of evolving (2:23pm) I eagerly watched his screen, I was excited to see him evolve and eager to see which teen he will be, and drum roll please…. Enter Raiden the Ringotchi! The apple teen! I love the fruit teens they are just so cute! And he got a present of 300gp for evolving nice! Now we actually have pocket change!

As a teen I have noticed that Raiden is a tad less needy, I am seeing that as a sign of things to come, from what I have read oldies overall are not as needy as I think. But we shall see right now we are loving the ringotchi look and to think I get three days with him like this!

Currently he is chillin’ like a villain’ while I am typing this and he is full and happy. The Keitai has C click animations, there are I think 2-3 per character. I only saw two of Raiden as a toddler, but as a teen I saw three! Him singing, a close up of him (so cute I must try to take some pictures) and one in which he turns and blows up a balloon and floats up until it pops!

Before bed he had both a steaming bubble bath and he brushed his teeth! Who knew an apple had teeth I didn’t until now. He’s such a good little tama. He went to bed promptly at 8pm his time and his light was immediately shut off, he had no poops, and both his meters were full. Another successful day!

[SIZE=11pt]Day 3 (May 3rd)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Today Raiden is already 4 years old! I can hardly believe how fast he is growing up after all he is already a teen (and one step closer to my first goal get him to adulthood! I have many goals for myself during this hatch, i find that smaller goals are easier to feel motivated such as if I say I’m going to keep in around for 900 tama years well I instantly say not gonna happen, but getting him to adulthood totally seems reasonable. So small reasonable goals and everything should go smooth (10 points to who get the reference!)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Like he did yesterday he woke up with full meters (just as I left him when he went to bed) so I was… not needed right after he woke up, I just liked knowing he was now awake. I am hoping that I will be a well trained caretaker come Fan Con! (may 6th) this will be my first day of Reckoning and first real test with Raiden. I know if I must I can always either pause him or adjust his clock so that he doesn’t wake up until after I am home (as he ages when he wakes up).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Approximately half an hour after he woke up he brushed his teeth like a good little tama! This sparked my first question how long do they brush their teeth for? Well I mostly watched him I was in the lab working so, I couldn’t just watch an apple brush their teeth (as exciting as that sounds). This one question I had sparked the scientist in me (I am finishing up my masters in biochem and starting a PhD in September so it is only natural I have questions). What does the luxury item “preventative medicine” the jar with a sun do on the keitai? Does it undo a care miss (or a sickness? Does it prevent hearts from dropping so fast? Does it give me a free pass? I just have to know what does it do?) And the graveyard I doubt they will make a luxury item that causes death...but what if it does? And then I was thinking there is no chart of favourite items including the oldies on the Keitai… hummm…. Now I must know these things. Scientists we are the kids that see road kill and poke it with sticks, repeatedly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]So I am pretty sure he brushes his teeth for about 15 minutes. I will know for sure later, I just need to know when he starts and finishes. Now 54 minutes after he woke up he had an empty hungry heart, he had a rice bowl mainly cuse it’s the first option and flipping through the foods takes time. I know I’m lazy I will try to be less…[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]So all throughout the day I have checked on him quite a lot, his meters never dropped more than one at a time, and his weight did not surpass 14 pounds. So you’d think that would be great right? But half an hour later I check on him and he’s sick! What the hell is all I can say, meters were full he wasn’t fat, he didn’t get a chill from being outside when it’s raining. And the gotchi pooper scooper is still working full duty. All I can think of is I missed a discipline call and they get sick on the Keitai if you do that. Or Sickness is a random event on the Keitai...So I took a break from writing and found something on the tamagotchi wiki about sickness “[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]A Tamagotchi naturally falls ill close to its time of [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]evolution[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]. For the [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]baby stage[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt], this is typically within 20 minutes. For all other stages, it may be anywhere between 12 and 24 hours. Sickness can also be deliberately induced through neglect, by leaving Hungry or Happy hearts empty or letting [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]poo[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] occupy the screen for too long.” [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]So I guess that means it was just sickness from evolving and I did nothing wrong?? I hope so. I am of course tracking his sicknesses… there is a rumour or a whisper that oldies die when they get sick three times. Well… yeah… so it happened and I am thoroughly not happy.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]So I watched him like a hawk, there is no way he was going to get sick again (how dare he do such a thing after all the good care I have been giving him?!) And I caught two training calls his meters never dropped more than 1, and they never dropped at the same time and his weight never surpassed 14 pounds. In his face. Getting sick like that for no apparent reason. Sure if I neglected him for hours on end I would get it but I didn’t.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]So Raiden and I thought it was high time we entered in some passwords to get some free stuff so we have fun things to do as this log goes on. So stay posted for that who knows when we will pull out the free stuff but when we do there will be pictures. Afterwards we had an action packed minute he had a fit resulting in a time out and immediately after I caught the squiggly lines and got him on the toilet just in time and I was too slow with the camera...So as it stands he has a full training bar![/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]May the 4th be with you![/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Raiden turned 5 today, if he were a human he would start school, but he’s not and he’s been going to school with me everyday this week (he skipped all the way up to Master’s program what a smart cookie). He woke up without a care in the world and this is where I say I am expecting an adult tomorrow but this is when things go sideways (relax he’s not dead).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Now I sorted out the teeth brushing thing sorted out. He starts at about 9:45am his time and goes until 10am his time. So he brushes his teeth for 15 minutes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]WHAT!? WHAT?! He evolved and it is highly expected, I was expecting this tomorrow. Well he is a memetchi. To celebrate we bought the trumpet.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]And I am a terrible human being I let his hungry meter drop by two hearts and his happy meter by one. How dare I. What is wrong with me.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]So a tad shorter of an update today, and I have a lot going on…[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]May 5th[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]It was the best of times and the worst of times. Relax Raiden didn’t die or get sick or anything like that. It was a really hard day for me and i ma dramatic. Because of the squeaky bum time deadlines i had to pause Raiden and he lost 2 hours and 20 minutes. Today he is the ripe age of 6 years old. Even with that his hearts dropped no more than 2 for hungry.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]May 6th[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Well today wasn’t as smooth for him as I would have liked. He got down to one heart twice, and 2 happy hearts once, and 1 happy heart. That was all that was out of the ordinary for his care. Fan Con was amazing, Carl Urban is such a nice person and if i had the money I would have gotten a signed autograph, but I didn’t. Hearing him talk about his career though, the movies that got him started, the movies he had fun with, and so on. Oh right fan girling a bit Raiden is 7 years old today. In human years he would be a second grader. We even bought a new meal option, some sort of roll, it doesn’t quite look like sushi.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]May 7th[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Today Raiden is 8 years old and I totally forgot to type this up until now. So far no matchmaker visits and we are okay with that after all my boy will remain a bachelor forever (insert Brave quote here). His care level was pretty spectacular if you ask me, his hearts only dropped by one, and we kept his weight nice and healthy. I spent the day in bed (so it wasn’t so hard) why was I in bed? Well insomnia mixed with people overload and video games and I’m always in or on my bed when I’m home…. Also today is Sunday, and a day of rest one I really needed and earned. And today I felt he was old enough to try sake![/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.instagra...ayor_rory&hl=en[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]May 8th[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Today Raiden is 9 today he really is growing up fast. Today if he were human he would be in grade 4. But today as he was camped out in my pocket in the 20% cooler pouch that he asked for, so he got a much higher edication. Today he got to watch me fill tip boxes like a scut monkey, got to hear me complain that this was undergrad work not the job for a masters student. Then he got to hang out while I had a meeting with my supervisor about my defense. So needless to say he totally kicks 4th grade butt. Still no match maker I’m not sure if I am just missing her or she hasn’t decided to start coming yet. Also this is my first oldie on my Keitai and I’m not 100% when he will become an oldie in my head it should be between 10-15 years, so I guess time will tell. Right his care, well I was sorta busy so his hearts both dropped by two twice today. I felt pretty horrible but he didn’t get sick or a care miss so I can’t complain. I even found a neat way to play with a tamagotchi is public and no one sees (under my slytherin scarf). To keep his weight down we played the race game as I can press a button a couple of times and set him down, this isn’t the best for making money as you either win 30 or you win nothing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Because he is getting older and we may not see him like this for much longer here are his C click animations[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]May 9th[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Well today is the day he joins the ranks of double digits and I am so proud of him! I will jump to the punch line he did not evolve today and he had 3 visits from the matchmaker so I'm pretty sure we are getting close. Of her three visits he had no problems in saying with all the eloquence of his age “Thank you madame for the lovely choice, but I'm afraid I must decline. She is just not for me, I am sure she will find a very suitable match and live out a very wonderful life with her husband.” The matchmaker wasn't as impressed as I was, she was rather offended and left in a huff. The last visit today she decided to be sneaky and brought him a memetchi and we paused for a second. She was the perfect bride for him truly, but again we had to decline. We do have other plans for him after all and he just doesn't want to go. He wants to be around for my defense and moving and my birthday. How sweet is that?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]And here we have a picture and we wanted it to be black and white as he will be an old fart soon enough he wanted practice on living in life without technicolor[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]May 10th[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Is today the day? Long story short no, it is not. Raiden is the ripe age of 11 years old, the awkward pre teen age where girls are cool gross interesting and pretty all at once. And if he were a human child he would enter grade 6. But likewise he enjoys higher education of studying Biochemistry. He has been pretty chill all day loving the idea that I am doing something new and exciting and hasn’t learned yet that I will be repeating everything. He dropped down to a single hungry heart and happy heart but he didn’t blame me I was in meetings all about my new project (mainly what I will be doing and such so it’s not like I can pull him out and not have my supervisor question everything). But all in all not a terrible day we had no moments of betrayals where he falls ill.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.instagram.com/p/BT7XDoCFhK8/?taken-by=mayor_rory&hl=en[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]11 years old and still kicking I guess I was right in that the keitai ages later than the connections just as I thought (the entama becomes an oldie at age 15).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]May 11th[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Raiden is 12 years old he is thinking about high school and just how magical it will be and stressing out about his first girl boy party. Wow he is growing up fast and has entered the 7th grade and he is counting down the days until he can say adios to this baby school and start high school. And he did not evolve into an oldie as I watched him at 2:27pm my time and nothing happened.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Today we spent the day working hard in the lab doing everything we did yesterday as it didn’t work. While we worked we watched Deadpool and he learned who my favourite hero was, and then we had time to watch guardians of the galaxy and then we had time for a nap. Yes we did a lot work and waiting. Besides with internet and such I can listen to a movie on my tablet while working.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.instagram.com/p/BT-JJlKlMpi/?taken-by=mayor_rory&hl=en[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]You can almost tell that we took that in a biochem lab, almost. He did get to see me exploding cells today and he being a boy loved it (well I always get a kick out of it.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.instagram.com/p/BT-t8GGl8H_/?taken-by=mayor_rory&hl=en[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]We reached the oldie stage how awesome is that! WHOO!!!! So proud of my little old guy. He is so cute. We played the trumpet to celebrate (I will get pictures eventually) Now my next goal isn’t far off reach age 15! We can do this!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]May 12th [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I can’t believe that Raiden evolved last night I am just over the moon! I had no idea I would get so attached to him this soon. Today he is officially a teenager at the ripe age of 13 years old. Ever since he has evolved he has been so chill. So today we had fun with his C click animations and with the toys we have that he will play with. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.instagram.com/p/BUAZ2hlFX64/?taken-by=mayor_rory&hl=en[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]His meters drop very slowly and that just makes things so much easier to take care of him. I mean I can forget him for a couple hours and he is fine. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.instagram.com/p/BUA0Z-ulcj4/?taken-by=mayor_rory&hl=en[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tonight we went shopping and ordered a top hat thinking he would look just handsome in it and just our luck it’s a character specific item so he can only look not touch. I guess we will have to find the old man character specific items (if there are any). And Raiden hung out with Cecil my V3!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.instagram.com/p/BUBGqvqlgD0/?taken-by=mayor_rory&hl=en[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]May 13th [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Today Raiden is 14, one day away from being 15 our next goal! Today we spent the day avoiding my poster and doing my poster and restarting Tomodatchi life I had forgotten that I actually love this game and it has been so long. Raiden loved watching the wacky antics of all of my islanders. Today all in all was pretty chill for Raiden, his meters take forever to drop and it doesn’t seem to matter how tired I am or when I forget. But we did learn his sleep wake schedule he sleeps at 8pm his time and wakes 7am his time. Which is the earliest wake up time of a character on the Keitai, and it was not known from my sources. See? Learning new things.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.instagram.com/p/BUFQvRGFuWw/?taken-by=mayor_rory&hl=en[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]May 14th [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Raiden is 15 years old today and that means we have met our third goal! Next up reach 20 years old! Raiden celebrated by playing the trumpet and ringing in the day with a celebratory toot toot. His snacks were cupcakes and sake (how else would an old man celebrate) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.instagram.com/p/BUFRBpsl7L5/?taken-by=mayor_rory&hl=en[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]We played tomodatchi life, we have had no relationships yet but some wacky friendships and some odd things have happened on the roof...and some weird fashion choices. This game makes him feel young. And Raiden is the good thing in my life right now with these sinus headaches making me wish my head would just explode and get it over with. And he is going to help me soldier through and finish my poster for my upcoming conference. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]May 15th [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Raiden is 16 years old and still kicking, and no he has not got his own driver’s license with no car it seems pointless. His age hasn’t slowed down his thirst for knowledge. Today he learned that there are some days scientists whine that they have to work, he learned that someone in that lab is gonna get yelled at real bad (psst and it’s not me I do hope I get to watch), deadlines are a very ral thing and this real world thing he has heard so much about makes no sense, which gave him a headache, he also learned that every one in a while there is a golden moment in a the life of a scientist and that is something finally going right. And yes there was smack talk, Raiden helped with some of it, and no it’s not really appropriate [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Raiden has also been helping me write, we worked on a story that I was stuck on and today he helped me work out a wicked awesome dream into a half decent inkling of a story and hopefully we can make it great. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]So all in all today wasn’t a bad day, we finished my poster and it won’t be in pieces or have a smilie face on it. We missed a torrential downpour by minutes. Even when he was neglected his hungry hearts only dropped by two. Today he munched on hot dogs and pie. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.instagram.com/p/BUIuoXAFatT/?taken-by=mayor_rory&hl=en[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]We even learned when he falls on his face he has to be on the left side of his screen and he looks both ways then bam he’s falling flat on his face. And he sleeps in none other ooogie boogie!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]May 16th [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Today is Raiden is 17 years young and still kicking. He has witnessed the start of Cecil and the marriage of Cecil and watched as Cecil had a baby. We have no idea what we will name her, hopefully we will come up with a name tomorrow when Cecil leaves. Today we had an action packed day, we ran from lab to the registrar's office back to the lab to the cashier's office and back to the registrar. Raiden slept through all this running and I am very very jealous. After that we had to deal with a minor hiccup with my poster, and then do some science, check on my pink slime (no growth yet but still optimistic) and then we did the really cool thing and make [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]E.coli[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] suck up DNA!! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]When we got home he helped me focus on my defense and my sinuses aren’t killing me today. He even talked me into giving him back the original pikachu, the new one is too bright to match his shell. He loves the glowing bright mew but the pikachu just didn’t match so he has two pikachus. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.instagram.com/p/BUJK_T0FqWy/?taken-by=mayor_rory&hl=en[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Raiden has been my longest lived tamagotchi (generations don’t count but longest run I don’t quite know… 27 generations on my Anniversary IDL. Just over 5 months straight on my P’s or the 3-6 months I ran my mixes when I first got them (melody and spacy). But Raiden is the longest lived tamagotchi I have ever raised. And he is very much a part of my life now. He is part of my routine. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.instagram.com/p/BUKggWTlube/?taken-by=mayor_rory&hl=en[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]May 17th[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Today Raiden woke up a strapping lad of 18 years and he was there for the first moments of Cinna. Whom I swear he is going to spoil rotten. Today we did the typical onslaught of lab work. We learned that in blue/white screening you want white colonies (and most of mine were white so I am a super scientist) and when these colonies were tested all 9 tested were positive so random dance party![/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.instagram.com/p/BUNLu3_F87K/?taken-by=mayor_rory&hl=en[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]We finished scrubs (the last season really went down hill they should have ended it at 8) and Raiden urged me to start another show so we started Grey’s anatomy a show I adore and with 12 seasons (and longer episodes) this one will take us a bit longer. Raiden has decided that we are going on a TV show binge mission. Movies are one thing but shows show real commitment. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.instagram.com/p/BUN1a-zlVww/?taken-by=mayor_rory&hl=en[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]All in all today hasn’t been all that bad. Raiden had no less than 2 happy hearts (only happened once) and 2 hungry hearts (again only happened once) all day. He continues to be easy to care for, which gives me great hope for my upcoming conference (we leave friday and return Wednesday).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]May 18[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Today Raiden is the ripe age of 19, he is one day away from 20 my next goal! And this is why I have little goals they break the big goals down and makes things less intimidating and scary. I have full confidence that he will reach the age of 20. We do have the trial of my conference, but I have a feeling things will go just fine after all he is not the needy sort. After the conference he will be 25 (my next goal so I get two for one). Raiden and I have returned to Supernatural I heard Carry on Wayward son and that was it and he had to know why I broke out into ballad. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.instagram.com/p/BUQhRVKFzP_/?taken-by=mayor_rory&hl=en[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]May 19[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Today is the day we leave, and travel the first half of our trip today, also Raiden is 20. Part of me really didn’t think he would live this long… but that’s mostly my doubts as I have had many tama deaths. We started our day business as usual, we went to the lab and spent the morning learning we wasted our entire week on a project. Then we drove for about 4 hours. It wasn’t too bad. And that is when we learned that Raiden can go a solid 4 hours and be just fine all on his own provided his meters were full when I started. We hung out in a hotel (his first time and well I don’t hang out in them all that often). We loved the towel people and the towel swan.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]So far in his 20 years of life we have yet to have the meters empty, since he’s been an adult no random illnesses, and for the most part his weight never reaches 40 pounds. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.instagram.com/p/BUSLs3XF0-1/?taken-by=mayor_rory&hl=en[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back