Tamagotchi Sanrio mix

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Creampuff

Reaction score
I'm currently trying to figure out the latest launch of tamagotchi x Sanrio. However, they are all in Japanese and I've found limited guides on its usage. The basic navigation has been smooth so far. I'm seeking further help to figure out how to hatch a Gudetama. I greatly appreciate any help! Thank you!

Hmm, have you checked this link? I don't think you can raise a "pure" Gudetama for a generation...you only have the option to marry your character off to it and for the offspring to resemble Gudetama.

Like in the Anniversary Mix, I thought it would be possible to get Kuromametchi for the first generation as a raisable character, but he's actually only able to be married off to at a location.

Hi! Thank you replying! I've actually gone on this site to navigate but it's only able to offer information and translation for the basics for now. I can't read Japanese and I'd really love to figure out the speech in the interactions offered too.

As for the Gudetama option, I thought it's the basic for that new Sanrio mix... I'm so confused!

If you wanted to know all of the other speech/interaction messages, there might be an English patch coming out, like how there's the P's and 4U English patch. Since the Mix uses a different sort of infrared communication (or something like that along the line), we don't know when it'll be.

There's no completed growth chart for the Anniversary/Sanrio versions but if I had to take a guess, all of the Sanrio characters cannot be raised and only married

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back