Swim race in Makkakka Town

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzyd07

Reaction score
I have won the swim race multiple times but all I get is 140 points - no conch horn. Does your tama have to be an adult to win the horn or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
Never mind. I solved it. Turns out you don't have to merely win, but get a perfect score which is freaking hard. Finally managed to win with 200 points, instead of 140 and that got me the conch too.

The ultimate button mash game haha. I've found that it's easiest for me to hold it in one hand and use my index finger on the other hand to push the button. I don't completely lift it off the button, but rapidly push it with just a little bit of springy tension in the wrist. This way I get a perfect score everytime. But maybe 10+ years of playing Mario Party has given me elite button mash skills haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, wish I'd had you to get a perfect score for me! Played it for hours and was beginning to think it couldn't be done. I think I actually got it eventually by luck but now I hate the game so much I never want to play again! Besides, I hate that it stains your tama red every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back