Day Care

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzyd07

Reaction score
Does putting your tama in day care stop it from aging and make it evolve later?

I have the tamagotchi mix anniversary, but I know other colour tamagotchis have a day care feature, so you can answer on the basis of your experience with those if you don't have a mix.

I send mine to their parents (under the fifth icon, first option) but it's the same thing. It doesn't stop them from aging, as my Tama grew right after I took her back. So in a way it is like a pause feature, but the growth still continues

That's weird. I sent my tama to daycare today and it aged up an hour and a half late... Then again, it was in day care for longer than one and a half hours so it really doesn't make sense either way.

Also, will their happiness/hunger meter go down when they are in day care? Or can you leave them there for hours without them dying?

Malfoy Edit: Merged posts - please use the EDIT function.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the m!x anniversary, no their meters will not go down and they will continue to age if they are in day care/parents' house.

The only difference is that they will be dropped off back to your place at 5 pm if they're at the parents' house. For daycare you'll need to pick them up before 5 pm, anything past that will take a huge drop on the happy meter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back