Another question about acquiring the secret characters on the iDL

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yasu

Reaction score
Sorry for asking so many questions about this!

I was just wondering, what other tamagotchis can you connect your iDL to that would count, other than the iDL? I think I heard the iD can, any others?

And also, I have the English version of the iDL. Would it still work if I bought a Japanese one and connected it to that?

Thanks for your help. :blink:

Yes to all questions. In addition to that, the iD L can connect to the +Color as well.

You only need one other device - just reset it and give it a different name each time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes to all questions. In addition to that, the iD L can connect to the +Color as well.

You only need one other device - just reset it and give it a different name each time.
Are you sure? I know they can connect, but according to a growth chart I saw, to obtain a secret character you need to connect to an iD, iDL or iD station- the +Color isn't mentioned at all. So would it still work despite this source telling me otherwise?

Also, can they marry? Thanks.

So would it still work despite this source telling me otherwise?
I don't know who your source(s) is/are, but based right off the iD L manual (page 21) connection options are (I've translated them for you):

たまごっちiDL (Tamagotchi iD L)

たまごっちiD (Tamagotchi iD)

プラスカラー (Plus Color)

ダウンロード (Download)
The iD L can only marry on another iD L using the Propose (プロポーズ) option. This will not appear if you select a different model on the connection menu.

There are two types of secret characters to unlock in the iD L version - one pair where you need to connect 30 times with the same character and connect to 6 different "devices" which you can do a reset.

I've tried this myself so no worries... I'm not gonna mislead other people. A Guide's job is to help, after all. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know who your source(s) is/are, but based right off the iD L manual (page 21) connection options are (I've translated them for you):

The iD L can only marry on another iD L using the Propose (プロポーズ) option. This will not appear if you select a different model on the connection menu.

There are two types of secret characters to unlock in the iD L version - one pair where you need to connect 30 times with the same character and connect to 6 different "devices" which you can do a reset.

I've tried this myself so no worries... I'm not gonna mislead other people. A Guide's job is to help, after all. :)
Alright, I'll trust you. :p Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back