Tamagotchi V2 Teenager has a baby with an adult.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pbag2000

Reaction score
Recently I have been playing with my Tamagotchis and am currently running a V4 and a V2. My v4 had evolved into an adult and I got Mametchi. My tamagotchi v2, which was ringotchi (apple) was still a teen. I was expecting her to age up by now but she had been a teen for 2 days now. I had been connecting them a lot and then all of a sudden when I connected them love hearts started appearing. I continued to connect them and the low and behold, she had babies. So now my v4 and v2 have kids and the V2 is still only a teen!

I wasn't sure if this is normal or not??? Might have something to do with the v2 not aging up properly or something? I don't know.

No that's not normal. You have a tama teen mom! Haha. Must be a glitch with the aging. Would love to see a pic though

That is a common glitch with the V4s.... Sometimes a teen on a V2 or V3 will mate with the V4... producing teenage parents

Also on the V2 the teenage stage lasts for ~3 days so your teen it sounds like wasn't stuck and not aging properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back