Summer Hatch Logs! (◕∀◕✿)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamadonut

Reaction score
Hi! Welcome to the Summer Hatch Logs. Here, you write about what happened with your tamas. The summer hatch starts on June 1st. You can still join any time :)

People who are signed up:

x.Optimistic

Hohotchi-HO7

Knighttchi's Ballad

Phionemoon

dinngbat

rjalda100

fidgetTama

I hope you enjoy the hatch! :D

Alright, as it's already the 1st of June here in New Zealand, I started up my V2 for the hatch! Just like the Easter hatch, I realise this put me a bit ahead of everyone else due to timezones, but that's just how it is.

Anyway, today, I fished the V2 out from the drawer I'd kept it in, and I was greeted by the crying baby boy left alone by his mother some time ago

ehLw1Xs.png
HOql652.png

zBdaOmz.png

I named the boy Erik, as he is the fifth generation of an alphabet naming theme I have going on on this V2 (his mother's name was Daisy, and her mother's name was Cat. Cat's father was named Benny, and Benny's father, who was the first generation, was named Alex)

I cared for Erik during his baby stage (not as great as I could have, I'll admit - I did get a little distracted by video games), and after the Baby Hour was up, he evolved into a Marutchi!!

kGFpmyQ.png

Nice!!

- STATS -

Name: Erik

Generation: 5

Training: 1 bar

Stage: Toddler

Character: Marutchi

So, that's it! A heads up for later on, Erik may end up having a couple days of being paused next week, as I'm not allowed to bring my tamagotchis to work. So when I go to work, I leave the tamas at home, paused until I'm finished for the week. Luckily, for next week at least, that's only going to be two days due to a public holiday. Anyway, see you guys next time!!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the first day of June in Australia as well, which is only a couple of hours behind New Zealand, so I guess I'm second!

So, I picked up my green Version 4 today, and saw a poor baby boy, who was crying for a few days! I had attached that Tama to a lanyard to keep it separated from my other seven.

DSCN1351_zpsommfbzdf.jpg

Then, I named him! With no idea in particular, I named him Harry, as it was the first male name that popped in my head. With this out of the way, I started Harry's independent life!

DSCN1353_zpslangdff4.jpg

I didn't set a particular goal for Harry; I just raised him as normal. He had a Meme mother and Kuchi father, so I guessed that he would most likely go into those two families. I took decent care of him in the baby stage, though he did drop to two hungry hearts twice - mostly because I forgot to check up on him enough.

After the hour-long baby stage, he evolved and became a Mizutamatchi:

DSCN1364_zpsgrsslkci.jpg

I guess my care slips took their toll on Harry. Ah well, even though he'll probably become a Meme, I haven't had Togetchi or Shimashimatchi in a while, so it will be fun to see Harry become either of those if he doesn't go down the far less likely Kuchi route.

An hour after Harry evolved, he entered pre-school:

DSCN1371_zps9e7swuxd.jpg

I took him there 10 times to boost his skill points after that. Interestingly, his Fashion points represent the majority by far, which is quite different from his mother, Rose, who was very lacking in the Fashion department throughout her life. In fact, he now has more Fashion points than Rose ever did!

As for now, that's all of the significant stuff. I'll try to update here every day, but I might not if no significant events have occurred. We'll see, anyway. The only day that I cannot run Harry at all at the moment is Saturday, so at least I'll have him going for a good amount of time.

Stats for Harry (Version 4, Green shell)

Hunger: 4/4 hearts
Happiness: 4/4 hearts
Training: 1/9 bars
Skill Points: 0 Intelligence / 26 Fashion / 8 Social
Weight: 12 lb
Generation: 7G
Gotchi Points: 46,868
Stage: Child
Evolution: KuroTsubutchi > Mizutamatchi

Here's the end to my post for the first day on this hatch! Until tomorrow, or if not some other day soon, I wish you all the best of luck with your Summer hatch adventures!

Hello!

85_E1_F5_A9-5535-4_D1_B-_BD63-_E13_B16_ED879_C.jpg

My previous tama, a Ringotchi, married a Kikitchi and had a baby boy.

IMG_1307.jpg

I named him Riku. Here he is as a baby :3

IMG_1308.jpg

After the standard hour, little Riku became an Ahirukutchi. Cute! I am hoping for either a Kuchipatchi or a Shimashimatchi.

See you soon! :wub:

Hello! I was originally going to be hatching a V3 for this hatch but I've had a little change of plans as I just picked up two new tamas from the post office today and just had to run them. The tamas in question are the Osutchi & Mesutchi pair I bought a few weeks ago - I've heard a lot about these tamas but have never actually tried them, so this should be an interesting hatch for me.

I put batteries in the two tamas this afternoon, at around 1:30PM. Five minutes later, I was greeted by the two little first-generation babies, who are called Kuritchi. Here they are in this stage:

fc18bea5-09dc-4c9b-bd25-d526e460a4d7_zpsqvvekbwz.jpg
fabd4526-e2f3-4acb-a80a-878046a0fae2_zps6cvrr1oy.jpg
They were quite needy in this stage; they almost seemed a bit needier than most vintage tamas I've run, but maybe that's just me. I tried my best to take good care of them, though! They reached their toddler stage an hour later.

4aa66db0-1276-46b8-bb22-58958d4bc7db_zps1i41tgdr.jpg
fb192bd9-41e7-4cda-ab5c-11f522129115_zpsxd7lj5wl.jpg
They're now Mohitamatchi, the only toddler obtainable on the first generation. I've had this toddler many times on later Connection versions, but it's interesting to see its original animations on these tamas. I had to go to work shortly after these guys evolved, so I changed the time to make them sleep - I prefer this to pausing since it doesn't mess with their growth. I just got home a half an hour ago and have them up with me again!

That's about it for now. I believe the toddler stage on these tamas is the same as the P1/P2, so they should be evolving next on Saturday. I'm taking good care of them and aiming for Obotchi/Ojotchi. I probably won't update tomorrow as I don't think they'll be doing anything interesting, but I'll be here to update you all when they evolve!

Hi! I'm gonna be starting up my UraTama for this one. This is my first group hatch- I'm pretty excited! Sorry if the pictures are huge/bad quality, I'll work more on that for tomorrow's post.

18814327_1613450175366340_5313759740031791123_n.jpg

Well, I started it up, and my egg hatched into a cute Ura Memeotchi! Hello, new baby!

He wasn't too needy through the baby stage. I love the beeping sound on this version, too. It's a little high-pitched and cute-sounding.

I think I'm gonna go for the Humor-adult, Serebutchi.

18839316_1613450185366339_2145284652119378399_n.jpg

After an hour, he evolved into Haneotchi! He reminds me a bit of the child from the Genjintch, the little tadpole-thing. But with wings!

I played the first game with him several times. I prefer the games on the UraTama over the EnTama, but I prefer the V4/V4.5 games over either of those.

I'm really gonna have to work on taking these in better lighting. It's hard to see the blue pixels in the pictures.

18765990_1613450195366338_3887845844295516774_n.jpg

These are his stats so far. I'm hoping to raise them even more tomorrow! :lol:

He got to attend preschool twice, and bought some food and an ingredient from the shopkeeper.

I'll probably do a smaller update tomorrow, and at least include his stats.

Hi guys, just a small, quick update here - Erik evolved into a teen today, and he's now a Nikatchi!!

siDIbCX.png

I quite like Nikatchi actually, and I haven't had one in a long time, so I'm happy with this result!

- STATS -

Training: 4 bars

Stage: Teen

Character: Nikatchi

So, yeah, that's it. Probably gonna be not much in the way of events for a while, given how uneventful the V2 is (it's still one of my favourite versions, though!). But hey, I'll figure out something for future updates I guess! Anyway, until next time!!

Last edited by a moderator:
So thus begins my second group hatch log! While I originally planned to just use my Angelgotchi and P2, I’m also going to log my V3 because the baby happened to be starting its life today. First off, these are the Tamagotchis I’m using:

Summer%20hatch%20group_zpsg1ko2n9f.png

For a little background, I got both that P2 and Tamagotchi Angel in the same lot, both missing their back covers. After a series of trial and error, I eventually found that the key to a successful back cover is one that had prongs. The material I used was an old plastic margarine container that was both flexible and sturdy enough. I made the Angelgotchi’s back cover today and decided to take the batteries out as I currently had the needy futagotenshi angels at 25 years (with pausing). I speculated on turning off the lights but it was more humane to remove the batteries.

At the time I was doing all this, the angels decided to take a walk which was quite fitting, yet a bit eerie because it was a walk they would never return from. It bears a similarity to an episode of the “Night Gallery” I watched where a woman ran after her dog into a mirror’s fantasy world and the mirror was then painted over, trapping her. Fancifully, I imagine my futagotenshi twins took a stroll in the sky and when they decide to walk back, they would begin search for their vessel, desperation mounting, only to realize that they are lost. If that stroll leads to heaven, they’ll likely sombrely conclude they have been abandon and begin the journey back to heaven, perhaps giving a pitying look over their shoulders and a mumbled prayer. But if that stroll does not lead to heaven, if the only way back to it was through that plastic vessel, then I have unwittingly trapped them in a world between worlds, a fate where there is no rest. Let’s hope for no vengeful spirits during this hatch...

As for my V3, it was my first Tamagotchi and from my childhood. I plan to reach 100 generations, but that’s a long way off.

Now schedule wise, my Angelgotchi and P2 will be logged till they depart while my V3 will be logged till she marries. I suspect both of them will stay nearly as long as each other as my V3 will marry Quiff, an oldie on my V4 (currently 20 years old). My plans for their evolutions is that my V3 will become and oldie, my Angel will become something other than the twins, and my P2 will follow the growth pattern of max discipline with average care. As for my logging frequency, I’ll log either every other day or every 3 days (recapping 2 days worth), depending on notable details.

So without further ado, lets get onto the logging!

I set the time on my vintage tamas to 3:04, changing the Angel’s time to p.m. as I accidentally set it to a.m. I liked the big, clear screens which seem to be easier to photograph. I planned to hatch my V3 later.

Hugo%20and%20Columbia%20infants_zpsbgvucl5p.png

Eventually they hatched, moments away from each other, and I multitasked in filling up their happy meters (quite possible and I’m used to these versions enough that I can do it). I didn’t get a perfect game on the Angel because the pacing is different in the infant stages. I’ve worked out a system for the P2’s game due to my prior attempts, and it is working. I had forgotten how cute and tiny these versions are, especially the Angel. That angel can’t die in this stage so I decided to neglect her. I decided to name the P2 Hugo and the Angel Columbia :^)

I saw Hugo squished to the ground and then he rose, mouth open and leaving a mess. I went to clean it up but instead selected the game. Oddly, it was right beside him while he was playing... ew.

Soon later, Columbia beeped at me to be fed. I gave her a pie, but I speculated that I should have left her for a bit (cruel, but I don’t want the twins). At 3:40, Columbia completely emptied both meters. I decided to leave her to see what would happen. At 3:46, she beeped again and this time I filled her one on each meter. I felt like a mean governess at the time, a touch conflicted.

At 3:50, both vintages headed off to sleep and their sleeping sprites were cute. At 3:55, the woke up. At 3:59, Columbia beep at me with empty meters but I decided to wait, intervening when she beeped at 4:00 (perhaps she’s getting fed up with me). I looked over and saw Hugo was sick and after two shots, he went back to normal. Columbia beeped at me at 4:10 and I then intervened when she beeped three minutes later. At 4:15, both of them evolved into their toddler characters.

At 4:30, I paused both tamas, filing up on happy heart for Columbia.. I unpaused at 5:31 after lunch. I left Columbia 1 hour off to have her wake up at 9 tomorrow (when I’m supposed to get up). Unfortunately, Columbia ended up turning off accidentally and as vintage Tamagotchis don’t have a back up, I lost her. I didn’t see any problem with my design and the Tamagotchi came back on immediately. I decided to try again and set her time for 5:10, also naming her Columbia (two of my cats had the same first name, so why not?).

I later paused my brood (Hugo and my other 6 tamas) and I decided to take Columbia with me walking, which I generally never do because I’m afraid of accidents. I later unpaused everyone at 7:12. I kpet somewhat of an eye on Columbia while she was in my post. Turning the sound off really helped in neglecting her. Though it is the month of summer, it is still cool in Toronto, probably from all our rain.

At 7:19, Columbia evolved into a toddler and her meters were completely empty. I think Hugo went to bet at 8 while Columbia went to bet at 9. She sure was hardy, living of 0 AP, no happiness, and a hungry heart.

At 11:48 I hatch my V3 and named her Araz (not a bad made up name). We went through the baby stage late at night and she then became a Kuchitamatchi and headed off to sleep. In the morning, I got a group picture of them all as toddlers:

Summer%20hatch%20toddlers_zpsqyi1giaf.png

Hi! Today has been a fun day for Riku!

IMG_1331.jpg

He evolved into Kilalatchi! So cute :3

E6_F52_A1_D-_BB41-4_A41-_A286-_E67436_C2_E7_DA.jpg

He bought a teddy bear from Chamametchi's toy shop. The animations were adorable! He slept on it, and then he knocked it over!

See you soon!

I didn’t have to take any pictures – but I will tomorrow – so log #2 is going up early!
- - - -
In the morning, I was woken up by some Tamagotchi, probably my P2. The attention light was on and Hugo wasn’t doing anything, so I disciplined him. That added 3 bars to his meter, equivalent to 25%. I saw Columbia asking for a praise (she doesn’t beep for this as a toddler) but I ignored her. At 12:05, Hugo beeped at me and a disciplined him, filling his bar to 50%. Some time later I scolded Araz so she had 2 bars in discipline.

Later, I accidentally had a perfect game with Columbia, putting her up to 2 happy hearts. Other than that, I have been neglecting her consistently, though I wonder if I should not clean up her messes. Hugo has been having average care but I’m catching his disciplines. I fed Araz a slice of pizza and have decided to take average to above average care of her (previously I got two perfect care adults).

At 3:25, I gave Araz a praise, taking her up to 3 bars. I paused Columbia for an hour, I think due to lunch. At 5:07, Hugo beeped and I disciplined him to 75%. Columbia also beeped and this time I put her up one on each meter. At 6:01, I saw Columbia praying but I didn’t praise her. No wonder she’s praying, ‘eh? Let’s hope it’s not for hell fire...

At 6:21, I saw a mess on Columbia’s screen and while I would love to clean it up, I knew her getting sick would definitely count as neglect (my previous angel had 15 care mistakes and still became a Kuriten). At 6:25, Araz beeped and I scolded her, taking her up to 4 bars. At 6:55, Columbia beeped at me and I intervened – unfortunately getting a perfect game. I decided to leave her mess.

At 7:39, I paused all except Columbia. I went for a walk with my father and Columbia spent the whole time in my pocket with her mess. She later evolved into the good care teen, Kodoten (agh!). She went to sleep later during the walk with not hearts and a mess next to her. I returned home at 9:19 and unpaused my other tamas, Hugo and Araz immediately going off to sleep.

Hey guys, nothing much has happened with Erik today, as expected, so here's some pictures of him playing with the ball!!

KINXeOp.png
2rz49rE.png
37FjpXq.png

It's the only item I have on the V2 that can be used by a teen so yeah

- STATS -

Training: 8 bars

Anyway, that's it, see you guys next time!

IMG_1348.jpg

Nothing has happened with Riku today, so I thought I would show this cute faceplate I found!

See you soon!

Hi guys, nothing much has happened with Erik today, still, so here's a (bad) picture of him in a connection game with Gaius, over on my V4.5!!

5HR2bHx.png

Erik, unfortunately, lost the game, but hey, what matters is whether or not he had fun!

- STATS -

Training: 9 bars

He should hopefully evolve into an adult tomorrow! Anyways, see you then!!

Hello again! I was able to run Harry on Friday and Sunday (Today), though nothing happened on Friday, hence why I only have my second post here now. This post will therefore cover Sunday's events. In around midday, just as I unpaused him...

DSCN1375_zpsyucsy9pu.jpg

He became a Hinotamatchi for his teen stage! He's had quite a radical change as well; he transformed from a drop of water into a ball of fire! He really must be the type who likes moving on with things.

Due to him being cemented into the Meme family, I decided to aim for him to be a Togetchi as an adult (I haven't had that character in a while). Therefore, I placed him in Ms. Flower's class when he enrolled at school!

DSCN1378_zps8lgp0jww.jpg

I then raised both his Intelligence and Fashion skills slightly, which will both be handy for when he gets employed later on. He's had a pretty good day all around! His training has also increased to 5 bars. I hope to get him his other four before he's an adult.

Stats for Harry (Version 4, Green shell)

Hunger: 4/4 hearts
Happiness: 4/4 hearts
Training: 5/9 bars
Skill Points: 18 Intelligence / 58 Fashion / 19 Social
Weight: 18 lb
Generation: 7G
Gotchi Points: 49,528
Stage: Teenager
Evolution: KuroTsubutchi > Mizutamatchi > Hinotamatchi

That's all for Harry today! I will probably run him from Tomorrow (Monday) onwards, and through each afternoon in the whole working week if everything works out. I'll update next time that enough events happen; this will likely be the case in another couple of days, because the teenager stage is fairly uneventful. But anyway, until my next post here, have fun in your Summer Hatch adventures!

@Knighttchi's Ballad - we have the exact same V3 shell! I very nearly used it in this hatch!

Hello! I haven't updated in a few days because my tamas took a while to evolve. I've been working a lot lately and I can't bring them with me so I usually change the time to make them sleep. They finally evolved this morning into the teens I'd been hoping for. Osutchi turned into Obotchi and Mesutchi turned into Ojotchi. Here they are:

5ccd011e-7587-4b79-bbee-91200243abeb_zpsbtj2izwj.jpg
c7da4fbf-8f70-4e13-9ccd-96e4ba2e64ed_zpscypzw6sl.jpg
Osutchi is a little hard to see, not sure why.
Again, both of these are teens I have had on later Connection versions, but it's fun to see their original animations. I'm trying to slack on the care a little bit now because I'm aiming for Bunbuntchi and Bunkotchi for adults. I've been feeding them a lot of snacks rather than playing the game. Another thing I really wanna do is get their weight up to 99lbs so they'll turn into Debutchi, the really fat guy who takes up the whole screen. I've seen pictures of this before and it looks really funny. I'll be sure to show you guys if I manage to do it!

Hi, everyone!! Erik did, in fact, evolve into an adult today!! He's now a Tarakotchi!

abEpkfv.png

Not what I was hoping for, but I love him all the same!

- STATS -

Stage: Adult

Character: Tarakotchi

Hm, I'm not sure why his age counter still says 3.. oh well! Anyway, tomorrow I go back to work, so Erik, as well as my V4.5 who isn't being logged here, will be paused for the work days. So, I'll see y'all here again after I'm done with work for the week!

Hello! Osu and Mesu haven't evolved yet, obviously, and I'm not really expecting them to evolve until Wednesday morning. I'm continuing to take average care of them. Their discipline meter is at 50% and I have not been disciplining them any further.

I did get them to turn into Debutchi earlier - it was quite funny! They actually didn't change back to Obotchi/Ojotchi until I got their weight down to 89lbs, so I'm lucky the game on these tamas is really easy.

d3178ddc-79a3-4e6f-916a-ac844a11fd3e_zpsj8alkgg6.jpg
026b0e29-ee7a-4d77-bbc7-0eb14bfb8499_zpscr8jzq5u.jpg
Here they are playing the game:
56bdc29b-b013-42be-9822-880542f36141_zpsufoxloym.jpg
57af9deb-a70d-482c-8ec8-2193b18faa9c_zps9cayr4uj.jpg
The flag basically overlaps their faces because they're so huge! Here they are happy, after winning the game:
325a7694-5fd4-4b1f-8c06-df52b9f2e1c0_zpslcsislzo.jpg
61fc325d-a68e-4be7-a5c4-6be2a5530af8_zpsuhljfbmj.jpg
During this stage, the only functions available are the status screen and the game. I should have kept them like this so I could see what they look like when sleeping (I forgot), but I changed them back about 10 minutes after they changed. Like I said, they didn't change back until their weight dropped down to 89lbs. Currently they're still quite heavy at 92lbs.

Going by what I've read about these tamas, changing into Debutchi does count as a care miss. They also can't be left in this stage for more than 24 hours, or they will die. It's still pretty fun to do at least once.

I would have logged yesterday, but I was too tired. Thus I will recap three days of notes, spanning June 3-5. Oh, Rjalda100, I left you a note at the bottom :^)

==June 3==
I had a long pause in the morning due to a pulse-pounding Evangelism training at my Church (my pastor made a good Atheist XD). I unpaused my brood at 1:08. Shortly after unpausing Araz, she evolved into Young Mimitichi! I’ve always found this tamagotchi funny. The convenient timing allowed me to take a picture of Araz and Columbia as teens.

Araz%20and%20Columbia%202%20teens_zpsx5wcjpvo.png

Columbia was still empty on all meters and I planned to let her beep quite a bit. At 1:57 she beeped and I fed her and filled 1 happy heart. I didn’t clean up her mess and I planned to neglect her for two hours. At 2:54, Araz beeped and I pressed her, getting a smile and evaporating her grumpy slump. She was currently at 5 bars.

At 3:04 Columbia beeped and later at 3:52. I observed it had only been an hour and 55 minutes since I fed her. I decided to read up about the angel for some advice (Webster, a TamaTalk member, made a guide and I also found somebody neglected their angel for 6 days and still got an adult!). At 4:08 Columbia beeped and although it had been two hours, I was still hesitant. During lunch she beeped again so I upped her one on each meter but still left the mess.
At 5:18, Hugo was sick and after two shots, he was cured. After lunch Araz beeped and I scolded her, taking her to 6 bars.

At 6:42 Columbia beeped and I decided to wait for two more beeps. At 7:07 I fed Hugo three times and cleaned up a mess. I forgot to check his hunger meter so thus he went below my intended care. At 7:28 and 7:39 Columbia beeped, and I ignored her on both. At 8:01 I thought she beeped again but it was Hugo instead. He had gone to sleep, unfortunately with two down in happiness. He still had only 75% discipline. I was surprised he went to bed because I had wasted a few a few hours and it was currently at mid sunset.

At 8:42, Columbia beeped and I filled her up one on each meter. On two different occasions, I fed Araz a melon and late a piece of pie. She’s really quirky by how her face seems to slide sideways when she’s eating, like a cylinder with moving pieces.

At 9:18, after attending my Gameboy tama and finishing my 15th in-game day, I found Columbia sleeping. The same mess was beside her and I never heard of saw her praying. It might be she’s given up hope, but I think it has something to do with the mess. Tomorrow I might see if she has gotten sick, but I don’t think she did. Shortly after, Araz headed off to sleep. Then it was only me, my V5, and two Dream Towns.

==June 4th==
I went to church and I was rushing so everyone had a long pause instead of two coming with me. I was then outside in the backyard because I decided to work out there. While preparing to go outside, I heard a muffled sound in my tama lanyard – Columbia was lost again. I hated another angel and this time secured the weak area which ultimately come loose. Thus began Columbia’s third incarnation. I might be breaking hatch rules but I’m sure I’ll be give a little grace. I really only lost around 2 days of progress.

Later, Columbia evolved into her toddler stage and I neglected her through it, taking advantage of how she couldn’t die. I fed her one pie and filled on happy heart once she beeped in her new form. Araz’s happy meter dropped to one so I fed her a snack and played a game. She was a bit porky at 34 lbs.

At 6:13, Hugo evolved into the good care teen. I got a picture of him this morning (June 6th).

Hugo%20teen_zpsshbvmv07.png

Later in the evening, around 7-ish, I paused everyone and took Columbia with me walking. It was cold – even when I wore pants – that I went back to get a sweater. While on my front lawn, I heard a beeping coming from my pocket. I took Columbia out and noticed she was now sleeping. Just as I did that, my next door neighbour appeared and we started talking, my Angelgotchi still in my hand. Not a word was said about it (albeit, she couldn’t really see it) and instead she just expressed her fondness to me. I don’t know why she and other people have been so fond of me, but it must be the things that one cannot count, the lie deeper than can be seen. It is amazing that the little things can alter and shape one so much and also make them grateful.

After that little chat I got my sweater, put Columbia up in my room, and went out walking with my father. We got back late and when I unpaused my tamas, most of them went to sleep. Soon they’ll be staying up for long hours with me, or maybe clock is way too late!

==June 5th==
I fed Columbia a pie after three beeps and she had a mess beside her. At 10:46, Araz beeped and grumpily turned her back on me. I praised her and she is one away from a full bar. At 12:13, Columbia beeped and instead of feeding her a pie, I played the game to fill one happy heart (just as a note, the game is jumping over five shooting stars). At 1:42, Columbia beeped again. I planned to wait longer. At 1:45, Araz beeped and after a time out, her discipline was at max.

At 3:43, Columbia turned into the bad care teen! She’s so cute, especially with her happy trumpeting. After all that neglect, I’m going to treat her right. I fed her candy – allot of Candy – and Scared off one bat. She was then at 20 AP. It was interesting how she flies backwards, seeming to push herself with her breath. Everyone’s a teen now and here’s a picture I got of her this morning, on my brother's fluffy head:

Columbia%203%20teen_zpsljwunyp0.png

Later in the early evening, I paused my brood and went to the ESL program at my Church (to teach – I think it’s obvious I’m fluent). A group of Japanese people came and in my class (of which I am a teaching assistant) there are two Japanese women. Of the new Japanese people, two were twin and also one of them had a twin brother (he didn’t come, however). Apparently both sets of twins had similar names too. My father found this comedic.

I had dinner when I got back and it was past 11 when I unpaused everybody. They all went to sleep and so did I, being quite tired too.
----
@Rjalda100 – Oh yeah, I remember reading you log and I realized the exact same thing! It was quite interesting seeing your magenta V3 and thinking, “Hey, that’s the same one I have!”. Clear shells are nice because they don’t have paint on the outside and thus they always look great. I want to get more clear shells just because they look so fancy XD

Well, being that I only just unpaused my tamas today, after them being paused for two days because of work, nothing has really happened with Erik. In the meantime, please enjoy these photos of him listening to some music!!

KVn45Z7.png
hnY635k.png

Whatever it is he's listening to, he's really enjoying it!

- STATS -

Stage: Adult

Character: Tarakotchi

Anyway, I'll see you guys here next time, hopefully I'll have something more interesting to update on with Erik!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back