Tamagotchi Summer Run

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UMR

Reaction score
Enjoy this run!

Rules: Run a tamagotchi.

Go through at least 10 generations with complete happiness.

You can only use tamagotchis with happiness charts or puzzle pieces.

But most of all have fun!

When (start): Saturday, July 1st 2017

End: Monday, 28 August 2017

But I really don't want anyone to feel any pressure so just have fun with this!

Herzlich Wilkommen! (Warm welcomes!)

Please include:

Your generation on tama.

Type of tamagotchi device.

Tamagotchi character (except on the m!x, they're really hard to describe.)

Age of tama.

Name of tama.

And Everytime you Log include the happiness level.

If you want make a story with it, go ahead. It's fun!

Log every two days if possible.

So the plus colour would work yes?? If not I can through my P's in the mix and run that (as I would be running it anyways aiming for a year long run on it and I am at 6 months)

So the plus colour would work yes?? If not I can through my P's in the mix and run that (as I would be running it anyways aiming for a year long run on it and I am at 6 months)
Yeah, the +Color would work!

Perfect than I will run that and will save that trip to the matchmaker until then (I would restart but getting that rainbow watering cna is not something I want to do again any time soon)

I have a 4U that I just hatched yesterday, would that count or does it have to start July 1st?

I have 4 M!X´s I could start a new gen. on I suppose, cool. I might get the 4U´s involved plus the ID, IDL and TMGC+C. I am not sure I can keep up with the logs, I will take pics at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 4U that I just hatched yesterday, would that count or does it have to start July 1st?
Yeah, go ahead. You don't have to start July 1st if you already hatched!

I have 4 M!X´s I could start a new gen. on I suppose, cool. I might get the 4U´s involved plus the ID, IDL and TMGC+C. I am not sure I can keep up with the logs, I will take pics at least.
It's okay if you can't keep with the logging, logging is really hard, (I should know). Anyways, you'll be fine.

And Everyone:

This is just just for fun. Don't get all wrapped up in it and feel like you HAVE to do this and you HAVE to do that. ;) The 10 Generations is a goal, not a "you can't do this Hatch if your not able to get 10 gens". Just have fun with it :) :)

Do we log here? I think I bit off more than I can chew...

I am not sure how to add pics, I have 7 new hatch-lings I want to share, how does this work? I already have all of the Tama Tomos on my 4U´s but I might be able to hatch new ones at the end of the day.

Normally there is a separate log in the group hatch logs..... but there doesn't seem to be one yet...

Normally there is a separate log in the group hatch logs..... but there doesn't seem to be one yet...
Do we log here? I think I bit off more than I can chew...I am not sure how to add pics, I have 7 new hatch-lings I want to share, how does this work? I already have all of the Tama Tomos on my 4U´s but I might be able to hatch new ones at the end of the day.
I just made a log for this Hatch. You don't have to post pictures. Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back