Jasmine's Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jazzijk

Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]Hello everyone, and welcome to my brand new log! I used to be on this forum a lot more often, but life often has a way of getting ahead of me. I still have some of my old tamagotchi, but I had put them on the back burner while working through life. When I first made an account on here I was getting through high school - now I’m working through college to be a special education, and I have a beautiful girlfriend who I live with![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]I was thinking about Tamagotchi recently - I had my Osutchi, P’s, and v4.5 sitting on my dresser. After coming back to this forum and reading a bunch of logs, I felt inspired to write my own! I also spoke with a friend of mine who was quite into Tamas back in the day and we decided to start ours up together today! This is going to be my log to document my adventures. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]--[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Because I wear a keychain and I work a busy job, I opted against starting up my P’s, and my girlfriend owns the Mesutchi to my Osutchi, and I don’t think she’s currently interested in running those with me. The rest of my tamas are packed up in a box somewhere, so I decided to start up my v4.5! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]I started it up at 8am, and in no time at all out popped a girl Tsubutchi. I named her Gemma! I forgot just how intensive raising a baby Tamagotchi is - it seemed like every time I looked away would be just the right time for her to poop on the floor. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]It wasn’t long before Gemma grew into a beautiful Tamatchi. It’s said that Tamatchi are cheerful but talkative, and are described as nosy chatterboxes. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]
gjToZ7U.jpg
[/SIZE]​
I worked 10 hours today, and you can bet Gemma, true to her nature, was very intrigued. Carrying plates to tables, making drinks, taking orders... I think before long she'll become an excellent speaker! I tried to shield her from the ruder customers who came in. Some people even asked about her! I even helped a customer find a place to purchase a Tamagotchi for herself, which I'm sure made Gemma's day.

That's all for now!! :D Thanks for reading, if anyone's out there!

Hi everyone! Today I worked another 10 hour shift, so I didn't get to spend too much time with Gemma unfortunately. However, when I woke up this morning I was able to see her grow into a Zoritchi! She must've grown up to enjoy the heat - which is a blessing because the air conditioning at work is broken.

It was really busy! Tomorrow's going to feel like my first /real/ day with Gemma, because I have the 4th of July (and the 5th) off. Tomorrow we're gonna eat pizza and watch Ghibli movies with our roommates and play some Final Fantasy XIV!! I'm so excited.

I'll be updating shortly with some pictures I took!

Thanks for reading!

[SIZE=10pt]Sorry for not updating yesterday! It was my first day off in a while and I took any moment I could to rest. I had worked 40 hours in 4 days, which took a toll on my mental health - but once I recovered, we ordered pizza and sandwiches. They were all really delicious! Then, we watched Nausicaa, Valley Of the Wind. It’s a really great movie that I’d recommend to anyone! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]I decided to raise Gemma with a lot of spiritual points, but I did try to keep her points as even as possible. This is the first time I’ve run my v4.5 in a while, so I’m still trying to remember all the things I have to do. Anyway, she grew up into Ura Zukyutchi! She’s really cute![/SIZE]

RBrEDsX.png

[SIZE=10pt]We played with some of the items I had bought her, like the ball and the hat. [/SIZE]

OOweliU.png

[SIZE=10pt]I didn’t get a picture, but while I was out shopping the Gotchi King came and gave us a treasure chest! We opened it, and a puff of smoke enveloped Gemma! She turned into Otokitchi and ran around in shock until she changed back to normal. That’s not a funny prank![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Until next time! [/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back