Australia- EB Games pre-order tamagotchi chibi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fidgetTama

Reaction score
Yesterday I received a text from a friend of mine, who knows I love Tamagotchis (lol), and she told me to go check out our local EB games for information on a tamagotchi, I was very confused so I went down and asked about it. The man who was working told me that I was able to pre-order the newest chibi tamagotchi!! It's been a while since I've seen or heard about tamagotchis in Australia! So thought that was an interesting thing, so it might be worth a look for anyone to ask down at any EB games

Do you know if they specified if it was in Japanese or English? :eek:

Really?? I can't find a pre-order on the site. But if this is true it would be amazing to see a Tamagotchi in stores again. Assuming it's English maybe it would be like the TamaWalkie and only released in Oceania.

Hey guys, I have pre-ordered one, and the receipt says tamagotchi chibi and not much else... I asked for any information and the only thing the man working could tell me is that he believes it is in english and that they really don't have any information at this time. I left a phone number with the store and am hopeful news will come in soon. It was $30 (Australian dollars) to pre-order. As soon as I can figure out how to upload pictures I'll upload some of the receipt. I had my id L at the time when I went in and we had a lovely chat about new tamagotchis and he is even going to order a coloured one! So that was really cool. 😊

https://i.imgur.com/2QoHEbz.jpg

Here gos nothing hahah

Malfoy Edit: Merged posts - please use the EDIT function and refrain from flooding the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooh! I might pre-order one of these after my birthday. I need the money!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back