4u lovelitchi and school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaughterDevil

Reaction score
Hey

I need some advice.

My tama turned in lovelitchi yesterday and in school I can follow only 1 class, art class. In art class there is an animation and in all the rest are they just talking? Is that normal? What do I need to do?

Patience is key here, depending on the Character, you need to visit the school (each class) multiple times ( sometimes between 3-5 or more visits), each time the classes are more advanced until you finally graduate. I do them in order. If you get all of the school skills you can rake in the money going to the garden three times a day. 7:00, 13:00 and 17.00? I think. between 500-2000 G. All school skills and happiness above 80% will give you the special growth Lovely Fire. The Lovely Fire character looks angry to me and is not as cute so look up a pic first. ALSO! Get the favorite items BEFORE the Lovely Fire change, cause they are not the Lovely Fire favorite items... Cafe it is Gratin (looks like casserole) snack items are strawberry and shortcake. Accessories are Big Ribbon and Heart glasses. clothing is the idol costume. last is 48 hour care, gotta wait for it.

Tama zone has a list of 4U favorite items. I have a phone that works with the app. I bought a locked Japanese cell of ebay and it works great. I looked up the compatible list from Mr. Blinky and found the best price on a Japanese Sharp Aquos. I already completed the TamaTomo on my 4U and + so I am now going for the 80+ download characters. I also use the phone for it´s IR for my ID IDL´s and P´s, I made some super charged items (all characters favorite ) for all of them with IDmakeDL that make is super easy. Good luck and have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
oops I forgot to add, just purchase the other items to do the other classes, there are 5 in total needed for all classes. 1 Experiment kit= invention, 2 Make up box =Fashion, 3 Soccer ball= sport, 4Modeling clay=art, 5 Frying pan=culinary

when you have the items, you can do the class as an adult.

But I already the art skill from school. I think I accidentely skipt all the other classes and went in to art club immidatly.

And I have all the other items already. For the favorite item. I looked it up in a copie of the book. It is the microphone but I can't Find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, you should be fine with the 5 items I had mentioned, the microphone is an art point, are you still on a Lovlitchi? It isn´t one of her items. If you are sending an item from the app, you still need to buy it from the shop. I usually raise a character as follows.... after the baby stage, potty training! depending on how you catch it on the potty as a baby, the first training is within the first 2 hours, the icon appears go to the bathroom icon, select the first one, once it finishes, praise it. ( the first clover icon). this happens every two hours after the first miss or catch. depending the character you need to do this 2-3 times. After that I change the clock to get the other cleaning and hygiene skills with putting the clock to 17;59, at 18:00, clean and praise, lower left icon third choice, the praise, then set it to 18:59, at 19:00 bath ( lower left icon second choice) and praise, usually twice does it. After that follow the character charts for the one you want to grow, Fuzzy n chic has them and do does tama zone. When the character becomes an adult, I immediately use its three favorite items for the first three clover pieces, the fourth is automatic after 48 hours. After I get the three clover items I take the Tama to school, repeatedly, until all the skills are met. That´s the way I get the Tamatomo on the 4U.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back