Ludo's Life Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morinotchi

Reaction score
This is my log for my Keitai Tama, Ludo. Any of the links you see in the posts will be to my instagram account for pics and videos.

:babytchi: :babytchi: :babytchi:

Today Ludo's mom Mametchi returned to her home planet and left Ludo in my care. (his mom had a bit of an identity crisis, but that's ok, we won't confine our tamas to a single gender)

We started the day with him being a little shy, but after lots of snacks and games her decided I was his friend. "Ludo friiieeeennndddd"

After some time getting to know each other, Ludo decided to stay with me and evolved into :kuribotchi: Kuribotchi .

Then this evening we learned that the Gotchi King has a special gift for Ludo! Thank you to @Rorys_Tamas

Now have a maid service (video part 2) and never have to worry about messes getting Ludo sick.

I'm looking forward to a long future with Ludo, and am hoping to have him stay with my for many many tama years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ludo is 2 years old today, after some breakfast and a few rounds of shooting hoops he evolved into Ringotchi. Then we have had much discussion about what we want him to evolve into. Since his parents and grandparents were both perfect care characters, we are thinking about allowing a few care misses for him. He isn't so sure about this though, but after some debate we agreed that food and happiness would not be missed, only discipline. He's still throws temper tantrums regularly though, so I'm not sure he is truly in agreement with this strategy.

We spent most of the morning reading through the help guides here at tamatalk, and looking into some different ways to include his photos right in the post. While he enjoys his appearances on instagram, he has to share that with his brothers and sisters, and wants a place here to feature just him. He also thinks his fans would like to see him in one post, and not have to go to all the extra trouble of clicking on links. So today we are going to test out our new found knowledge and see if we can use his new imgur account to post his pic in this post.

Fingers Crossed <_<

g6KG47km.jpg

Ludo and I started out our day in the usual way, sitting on the couch, coffee in my hand, and feeding him breakfast in the other. He had a very eventful day!
First, he picked out an octopus from the shopping cart to celebrate his 3rd birthday. Although there was a little confusion at first about whether it was a toy or not.
W59Xzf7m.jpg
MMFlpdQm.jpg
After lunch, he enjoyed a nice long tummy rub, even if it did take some convincing that this stuff called Displex was safe, and not some form of goblin trickery.
j1k7dUim.jpg
Later this evening Ludo was surprised when his new friend from this morning showed up and brought him yet another present. This time a new toy! It did take quite a bit to show him it worked better as a skipping rope than a chew toy though.

a7dcq2Xm.jpg
THVADGbm.jpg
rugZVJhm.jpg

The big news today is Ludo evolved!!

VTP4D0im.jpg
6lTcRCFm.jpg
Ney4O1Rm.jpg

Despite aiming for some discipline and care misses, he became Furowatchi this morning. He was a little upset with me when I took put the princesses on my v5.5 to sleep,but we came to an understanding when I explained that I had to so I could spend more time playing with him. We spent a quiet day taking care of the non-egg creatures that run around my house, and have plans to curl up on the couch and watch all his friends in the Tamagotchi cartoons until bedtime. Both of us are wishing you all a good evening, and day tomorrow.

Ludo and I have had a busy weekend with company and lots of work, so I haven't been able to update his log. And trust me, he's been reminding me. He likes talking to all of you here.

Today he turned 10. He's been quite annoyed with the Matchmaker continually trying to get him to marry someone, he likes the single life, and being free to have as many friends as he wants. Speaking of friends, there's been some turn over with his other tama friends, sadly, Bill passed away today. The empty space he left in our lives has been filled by our second generation on the IDL. Although, Bill will forever be in our heart and missed (until we restart him at a later date). Morino has also come out to play in the past few days. While Ludo hasn't taken any group photos of him and his friends, they will be coming soon.

Tomorrow we are off on another adventure, going to to visit family for a few days. We will try to update if we can, although any photos will probably be links to our instagram because our photo editing software is on the computer which is staying at home.

Here's Ludo's selfies for today, he is highly unimpressed with my basket ball skills.

QBEj0Lem.jpg
8v0DoG7m.jpg

Latest posts

Back