Tama P's (in-and-out log)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KujoStar64

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Obviously I'm running a P's. It's pink. Not my favourite colour. I'll live with it.

4th Generation is currently a Hispemetchi. 4th girl. She evolved into a Hispemetchi and looked like a Hershey's Kiss at first. Great, she's dirty! One good bath later and we're all set! (item: I've had 3 Hispemetchi and 1 Kirarichi so far.)

I put her into school. A cooking class. Nice! No job for her yet says the blue-skinned dude in the park. What the heck? A few hours later and she's on her first date with the guy in a suit of armour. (item: I swear to heck these Tamas have it easy when it comes down to dating!)

Yeah, and a few more hours later, Miss Hispemetchi, jobless and already with one date under her belt (the lucky chick!) is in bed. Sweet! I can get a break. If you've enjoyed this so far, then I'll be sure to add more very soon.

Fin.

Ok, onto the 5th generation. A girl. Oh, come on now!

Miss Hispemetchi spent her final day as a park patrol helper. She finally nabbed a job! Then she nabbed a date with the knight. Her second one. The guy proposed. She accepted. They got married and she has a baby girl. Naturally, she parents the kid for 20 seconds and then gets sick of mummyhood. She deposits the kid in my care and takes off. Typical!

So here we are, restarting the circle of life. I swear the circle is really a turntable. Now I see those Disney characters dressed in hats and big tee shirts with the labels blurred and sunglasses and pants that are almost on the floor, so badly do they sag! Oh good grief! Belts, belts, baby!

Toddler is still asleep. She'll be awake pretty soon, however, and I can't wait to see what happens. I appreciate you guys for sticking around and giving me a reason to do these logs again! May there always be a Tama Talk for us to enjoy! See ya next time! Belts, belts, baby!

Fin.

Latest posts

Back