It began with Frankentchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UMR

Reaction score
Hey welcome! It was a dark and stooormmmy Monday afternoon! Mwahahahah From the dark and gothy shell came Frankentchi BOO! wHahahaha

2nhesk4.jpg

Ehm..ehm This guy was debugged today. His name is Albert F. Frankenstein. A cutie if there ever was one! :) We call him Al. He won't lose weight past 33 lbs. He enjoys a bath at 6:30 every evening. I can speed up the time whenever I want to. His toy says he's 2. He always looks so stubborn but he's a real softie! I pretty much mapped out his schedule. I love him!

2ms0t2v.jpg

I'm not so great at logging, but if you enjoy this only better can come! He'll be back tomorrow!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I didn't get any pictures today but apparently he accidentally got married. (Oops.)

I think it's a boy, I have no idea what to name him though. Well I guess I'll be saying goodbye to Al soon.

He is so my favorite character. I may just debug the v3 again and get the hamburger character or some others that look cute.

I could also just let Albert's kid grow up. I guess you'll see tomorrow if I haven't scared you off already ;) .

Latest posts

Back