Yellow V4 Family Tree

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schmidt

Reaction score
So I decided to start a log of the used v4 I just got in the mail to stay motivated. I currently run 2-3 other tamas that will likely come into the log fairly often, but it will mainly focus on the yellow tama.

Anyway when it came in the mail, I put a battery in it and started it up. I was curious as to which character the previous owner had, but there was no option to download. It sent me straight to the set time and date screen, so I set it up and got our first egg. It quickly hatched into a baby girl.

hw2iebKm.jpg
6yfZK5Zm.jpg

Her name is Rose. She has no parents because she was hatched from an egg. She is the beginning of a new family line and she will grow up to be strong some day. I took care of her well during the dreaded baby hour, and she has now evolved into

a Harutchi.

lCKe1nMm.jpg

Anyway she is doing well. I will post more hopefully tomorrow. Please feel free to comment at any time and let me know if you are enjoying this. (Its not like we need more logs anyway... )

So rose is years old today, and right on schedule she evolved into a ringotchi!

She did become the poor care teen though because I was pretty busy this morning and she had low happiness quite a bit.

F6Sodtim.jpg

But besides the evolution, today has been pretty uneventful. She did get a gift in the mail from the king today; he gave her some make up, although she is too young to use it right now.

She has a visitor today too. I invited one of my other tamas, Ellie over because Rose seemed bored and lonely. They seemed to connect pretty well.

Ta8GeKGm.jpg
3Ikjmmsm.jpg

So yeah, slow day today, but Rose is doing well

Hey everyone! Rose had a good day today.

First of all, she finally got accepted to school today! Her instructor is Mr. Turtle, so she wil be gaining intelligence points.

Her skill points are actually pretty low, so its good she is finally getting some instruction.

6DwYuh1m.jpg
8cRNwk7m.jpg
9mBdyr8m.jpg

Also, she got some other big news today! Her friend Ellie finally got married to a nice Togetchi! She had a baby boy and she is doing well.

eRYoR1jm.jpg

Rose was overjoyed when she heard the news! (We were all a little worried about Ellie, since she was all alone at age seven, but the matchmaker finally found her a good match.)

They spent the day chatting, and even hit the beach later.

bC9d1yum.jpg
1CeBdtIm.jpg
5nLutpKm.jpg

So Rose had a good day today, and I'm happy Ellie finally has a family of her own. This will be the third generation on the blue v4. The timing is a bit off though because all my other tamas are teens already while Ellie just had a baby. SO we shall see what happens.

Also, thanks to everyone who is reading this log. Let me know if you are enjoying it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone! So not much is new with Rose. She hasn't evolved yet; mostly because she spent a lot of time on pause since I had to work. However, a lot has happened on my blue tama.

First of all, Ellie has left her son in my care and returned to tama planet to be with Togetchi. I happened to be up late so I caught the animation.

lWTCRDfm.jpg
ic2BCuLm.jpg

So this morning I had her son to take care of. His name is Calv. We played lots of jump rope which he loved, and he eventually evolved into a puchitchi. He is the third generation on the blue tama. Rose was sad that her friend left, but she is excited to meet Calv!

9CfKxBkm.jpg
tAWcwQOm.jpg
sv6t2FZm.jpg

I forgot to take pictures of Rose and she's asleep now so I apologize.

Another side note: I got bored today so I decided to make perler beads of the characters I've had recently. In case you're interested: https://imgur.com/PwKWRm2

So that's all I got for today. Rose should evolve early tomorrow since its almost been two days (excluding paused time), and Calv should evolve tomorrow too. We shall see whether he follows his parents into the Meme branch of characters.

Until then!

Hey everyone!

So I had a busy morning today; there were all kinds of evolutions and tamas to take care of!

Ok first things first:

From my v5 ninja family, one of my Kunoitchis married a Sunnytchi from the dating show. So now I have the space family on my v5, which I think is awesome.

nSs9QgPm.jpg
V5FG40Nm.jpg
gW7fCMrm.jpg

Next, my ura young memetchi named Wrenn on my v4.5 finally evolved into an ura violetchi. I forgot that she was due for an evolution, so that was a nice surprise!

nZ9DyXOm.jpg

And finally, our dear Rose evolved into mimitchi! She's one of my favorite characters, and I'm really happy about it.

I bought her some maracas the other day and she can finally use them. She loves them!

Jg8Yjz2m.jpg
5aQpXppm.jpg
0BGnqMhm.jpg
NvveZRwm.jpg

She really rocks those maracas.

Anyways, busy morning! Not much new with Calv because he was paused for a while and hasn't evolved yet.

I've got a lot going on this weekend so I don't know how much I will be able to update, but I will do my best.

Until then!

Hey everyone!

So quick side note, taking care of tamas is kinda exhausting. I've overwhelmed myself before, and I know that I will give up if I keep trying to run all of them. Therefore I have restrained myself to taking care of only two at a time, because thats about as much as I can reasonably handle in my daily life.

So I will keep runing my two v4s (the yellow and the blue).

Now on to the updates:

Rose is doing fantastic, she is keeping busy. She got a job today working at a theme park. Unfortunately it seems like her intelligence points were too low to get a job in either the laboratory or the hospital.

But she got accepted and the king gave her some balloons to do her job.

l3rOYEJm.jpg
Bu36SLBm.jpg

She has also started drawing a bit. She's becoming quite the little artist. I've never seen her draw anything different though... :p

o0rJjWRm.jpg
5POOU0Im.jpg

Meanwhile, Calv evolved again; he is now a hawainotchi. I was surprised he became a universal teen since I don't get them very often. I have no idea how he will turn out as an adult since I have no experience with universals. So that will be interesting to see. He finally graduated preschool and he is now under the instruction of the flower teacher. I'm not sure how that will affect his growth, we will have to wait.

7u7duRzm.jpg

So that's about it for now. Lots of exciting things ahead, especially when the matchmaker comes for Rose and we get our first new generation on the yellow tama!

Until then!

I found out accidentally that offsetting the time between multiple versions makes them easier to look after because they don't need attention all at once. I usually offset by an hour but I could see half an hour differences working as well. This might be of use to you if you want to try raising multiple versions. I'm also enjoying your log so far!

Latest posts

Back