Tamagotchi p's on japan

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slianto

Reaction score
Hi, im new here.

I have plan to visit japan on september.

I would like to hunt tamagotchi p's.

(And may be idl english too). I prefer english one. Thats why i want ps or idl.

Any idea where to find them on tokyo?

I found this search result on yodobashi, but im not sure they have it on stock. I cant read japanese though.. Any help?

www.yodobashi.com/product/100000001001638140

Thanks!

Welcome to TamaTalk!

Unfortunately, the iD L and P's are no longer sold in retail outlets in Japan. Once a new model comes up, they would put the older ones either A. on clearance/bargain or B. replace the stocks altogether.

You can probably try on some second-hand stores around Akihabara, but on the retail outlets like malls and electronic shops, you'll only find the m!x being sold as it is the current model.

You won't find English iD Ls in Japan as those were produced by Bandai Asia which is based in Hong Kong and were not meant for Japan release.

Source: I was in Japan last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TamaTalk!

Unfortunately, the iD L and P's are no longer sold in retail outlets in Japan. Once a new model comes up, they would put the older ones either A. on clearance/bargain or B. replace the stocks altogether.

You can probably try on some second-hand stores around Akihabara, but on the retail outlets like malls and electronic shops, you'll only find the m!x being sold as it is the current model.

You won't find English iD Ls in Japan as those were produced by Bandai Asia which is based in Hong Kong and were not meant for Japan release.

Source: I was in Japan last year.
Hi thanks !

I was in Japan too last month, but can't find the shop on your post.. is it still open? what about the price compared to bic camera?

any specific shop name to visit on akihabara to find old tamagotchi? maybe P's and 4u+ (hope mr.blinky translate this on the future)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Tamagotchi store has closed early this year and that was the last one.

There are a hundred stores in Akihabara that may sell them so I can't exactly pinpoint where, however you can try Don Quixote or Mandarake - otherwise you can keep looking around.

The Tamagotchi store has closed early this year and that was the last one.

There are a hundred stores in Akihabara that may sell them so I can't exactly pinpoint where, however you can try Don Quixote or Mandarake - otherwise you can keep looking around.
any idea for p's price?

i found a new set on local store... they have some stock 3-4 (all new/unused)-purple,blue,yellow, but they patched it to english already.

they ask for around US$113.. is it a good price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back