Moji Moji Orange Entama - need help finding the beads

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dordtchild

Reaction score
Recently I acquired a Entama model Moji Moji Orange.

This is the tama, I need help locating the orange and pink beads to make this tama complete, but I do not have a clue where I would be able to get them. Anyone know where I could possible go to or has a tama that doesn't work? Could use the help. Thanks and happy Tama love ^w^

It seems your best bet for getting the genuine beads is either to buy another of the same version or wait for someone decides to sell those specific beads. I have seen people occasionally sell various small Tamagotchi parts, but usually over five dollars, which makes it expensive.

Next to that would be making the accessory yourself. The model you have uses a white rubber band, four beads that spell "TMGC", and a white, bead-like clasp at the end. Alphabet beads are quite common and they should be sold in any craft or department store. While they do usually come in white with black letters, coloured ones are also common and pink and orange should be standard colours. The only tricky thing with the beads is that they need to be both round and have outlined white letters, so I would recommend going to a craft store as they would have a bigger selection. White rubber bands should be found in the same places as the beads. The clasp will probably be the most difficult piece to match. I've seen several things that look like it but nothing that is exactly like it. It is most similar to a press stud with a flat top, which has both the roundness of a bead and the clamping of a clasp (a cable drop is also similar, but it has a flat back). You could also simply substitute a small white bead for the clasp instead.

Thanks for the help. I"m going to look into seeing if I can find the alphabet beads locally, Hobby Lobby is an hour away from me so I will see if they have something close to it, Thank you for your help ^W^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back