Found something!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just downloaded the file. This is amazing! I'm quite experienced with .SWF files, but where did you find these?! Us tamafans have been looking for - just a little bit - of what was left of the original Tamagotchi town! Even if you can't do much, I'm so happy you shared this with us. Thank you very much! :)

I'm not very skilled with things like this, so could you tell me what a SWF is and what exactly it means for TamaTown? I'd love to play on it again, if that's possible with this!

I'm not very skilled with things like this, so could you tell me what a SWF is and what exactly it means for TamaTown? I'd love to play on it again, if that's possible with this!
SWF files are basically what make Flash games, the online games on the internet! :D Flash is the program in which most of these games are made in. SWF files hold all the games and parts of Tamatown, but you can't log in due to the servers no longer existing. Instead, you can - attempt - to visit some of the places, but there's really not too much to do. It's more of an archive.

Anyway, if you wanna check these out, I recommend opening the SWF file using a web browser (chrome, ie, firefox, etc..) or downloading a SWF file player. I recommend a program known as "SWF file player", it's title completely coincidental. There's no virus, and it's really easy to work with!

I hope you enjoy your time with what could be considered a non-interactive version of Tamatown. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back