Tamagotchi Friends faded pixels.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cocobuntch

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi friend has faded pixels, I just put 2 new duracell batterys in to my tama and I really don't know what to do I did get it when it came out, and on the other topics it says to screw it tighter but you can't do that on the friends and even when I push it, it doesn't fix my tama. Is there any fix to this :) thank you and I have put a picture in to help but my camera sucks so hopefully you can see it sorry and thank you. :)

3Xkludy3isy4.jpg

The image is so big sorry can't do much about it as im on a tablet, sorry. ^^

Have you tried adjusting the contrast? You can do this by holding B + C and then adjusting it with A and C. Usually putting in new batteries will return the contrast to the default setting which is pretty dark, which is what your picture appears to look like.

Yeah I did on every setting it diddn't fix it sadly on the setting I have it on it looks that best with the fade, thank you for the reply :)

It could very well be something wrong within the Tamagotchi, but I'm not certain what it could be specifically. Considering that there's something wrong with the screen, it could be something as simple as a bad connection to the screen to something as catastrophic as a capacitor bursting and leaking. Your Tamagotchi still seems to work fine (beside the screen) though, so that's a good sign. ;)

Try contacting Bandai's official repair department and see what mileage you get; considering that it's one of their most recent models, they may be able to help you with it. I can't guarantee that it'll work though, since I've never had to use it before, and they haven't produced that model for a few years.

Please keep us posted!

@CTF@

Maybe is just the batteries. My Tmgc 4u screen didn't work for three weeks and when I change the batteries started working~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back