partynextdoor's tamagotchi log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

partynextdoor

Reaction score
Welcome to my tamagotchi log :)

I have been debating for a while on whether or not to start a log, but since I log in a notebook every day I may as well just try to post what I write down and maybe some other stuff. I am not sure how long I'll log for or if I'll be consistent, but I am going to try.

I am currently running 2 tamagotchis: a pink v1 with swirls and a translucent purple v2.

On my v1 I have Aaron (1yr old), who I hatched yesterday. He was a marutchi until he evolved around 1PM- into an itchigotchi! Itchigotchi is one of my favorite characters :) when I was a kid I had an itchigotchi carrier that I'd wear around my neck on a lanyard every single day. And he just looks like a strawberry so that's pretty cool

Training: 7/9 ... I'm a little confused as to why his training is so high at 1yr old.. I haven't missed a training opportunity.. But normally my v2's are around 4/9 at this point.

I am new to the v1. I have been collecting since I was about 7 or 8 but I just received my first v1 in the mail yesterday. They seem to be harder to find, and when I do find them they tend to be more expensive.. I was able to get mine for $18 on eBay in almost mint condition :D

On my v2, I have Molly (1yr old). I also hatched her yesterday, around 2PM. She was a hitodetchi, and evolved into a ringotchi today. I know ringotchis are good care on the v2 but I'm just not too fond of the character. They seem to be all I've been getting since I got back into tamas this summer.

Training: 5/9

I also found this tama on eBay, for around the same price. It reminds me of my first tamagotchi (lava lamp v4.5) and purple is my favorite color...

That's all for tonight. I took some pictures of them today but I really do not want to make a photobucket account so this may be a picture-less log.

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanted to mention that if you do intend to post pictures, you shouldn't use Photobucket. After you've embedded a certain amount of pictures - or possibly any at all - Photobucket will block out your pictures and mention you have to pay for a 3rd party hosting plan. Only you will be able to see your pictures as the block applies to anyone else viewing your pictures, even if it is directly on your Photobucket account. This is a somewhat recent development and I've seen quite a few old blogs become destroyed by this, as well as logs here. I tried TinyPic, coincidentally run by Photobucket, but suffered multiple broken downloads. I then went to Imgur - which quite a few people use - and haven't had any problems yet. I'm sure there are other free image hosting websites, but for the moment I would recommend Imgur.

Having said that, I do like text-based logs because they have more substance so whether you have pictures or not is not important to me. And I do like what you've written so far.

Thank you for the tips, Knighttchi! :)

I followed your advice and got an imgur account. I uploaded my pictures to imgur fine but I seem to be having trouble adding them to my posts without them being HUGE. I can't figure out how to change the size :huh: any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome back to my log everyone :lol: happy monday. I am so surprised at the amount of views my first post had! I only expected a few :)

Aaron and Molly had a pretty good day. I had work at 9:30 this morning so I only got to hang out with them for a little while after they woke up. My girlfriend babysat them for me while I was at work, but brought them to me at my lunch (got to play games!) and again when I got off of work. We went to the grocery store and headed home to make dinner. I played games with both Aaron and Molly and checked on them pretty often. They even cooked dinner with me ;)

They went to bed at 8PM, and although I was a little late on turning off their lights (I was at a Pokemon Go raid...) I managed to catch it before the attention light turned off- so no care miss :)

Aaron the Itchigotchi (my v1) is 2 years old, 24 pounds & so cute!

Training: 10/9 (filled + additional training)

Molly the Ringotchi (my v2) is 2 years old, and 26 pounds :)

Training: 7/9 ... seems to be right on track.

As for care, I check on them about every 10 minutes, feed once a heart drops but don't let more than one heart drop. As for my girlfriend's care of them, she caught all of their training beeps and didn't let their heart's drop more than 2. Their weight never got above 32 pounds because I got to play with them at lunch... I'm not really hoping for any specific character for Molly or Aaron so I am excited to be surprised :)

I am pretty lucky to have a girlfriend that will take care of my tama babies for me, and loves my weird quirks. She actually ran her own tama for a while but that is a different story for another day :)

I am pretty tired from work so I'll probably end this here. Have a good night or good morning wherever you are :hanatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the tips, Knighttchi! :)
I followed your advice and got an imgur account. I uploaded my pictures to imgur fine but I seem to be having trouble adding them to my posts without them being HUGE. I can't figure out how to change the size :huh: any tips would be greatly appreciated!
You're welcome! I usually resize or edit my images in Gimp but Imgur makes it easier. When you go to upload an image, there should be two drop down boxes below the "Add Images" button. The bottom one is auto resize and that gives you a variety or size options. I'd recommend using either 320x240 or 640x480. Or, to resize an already existing image you should click on the image, hover over it, and click the words "Edit Image" at the bottom. That will take you to the photo editor. It should be pretty straightforward after that. Then when you go to TamaTalk, you can paste the URL into the photo icon in the editor (without the
imageproxy.php
tags) and it should embed for you. Also, I'll add that if you click "More Reply Options" next to the "Post" button on TamaTalk, you can also preview your posts.

Thank you again, Knighttchi's Ballad :) Super cute cat by the way :lol:

I hope everyone out there is having a good night :) I'm hanging out in the garage with my girlfriend and I thought I'd take the time to log before we go to bed. I'm really trying to be consistent so hopefully it becomes a habit.

I had work today, from 9:30 to 5:30 but I did take Molly along with me. I hooked her to my pant loop and kept her under my shirt at work. I work at a daycare/preschool so I guess I am able to do this, but I don't like to every day. I was able to check on Molly a fair amount- her hearts never dropped by more than 1, except once her hunger dropped by two.. I got to play some games with her on my breaks but her weight did get a little high. By bed her weight was down to 23lbs..

As for Aaron, he stayed home with my girlfriend, Katie, who is home sick right now. She took perfect care of her, and caught all of his training beeps and everything. She took little naps off and on but told me she slept with him in her hand so she woke up for beeps, and apparently got very attached to him as she almost didnt want to give him back to me when I got off work. :ichigotchi: I think she misses having a tamagotchi... Her v4 shimashimashi, Spot, passed away recently.

Aaron & Molly are 3 years old now, so they will be evolving tomorrow... They grow up so fast :( They've also been connecting quite a bit, so their relationship is definitely building.

I think I am going to end this here. I'm drained from work and very sleeepy. Goodnight all, and thank you for reading my log! :wacko:

------

this was on my computer from last night so i decided to post it now... yesterday's log :)

I know I just posted, but I typed it yesterday so-

Welcome back :)

Aaron and Molly turned 4 today, which means... evolution! Aaron became a kuchipatchi around noon and Molly evolved into the same around 3pm :) they are both so cute! I love watching Aaron's animations while he plays jump. I find it so interesting that they both evolved into kuchipatchi... I guess they're both above average but not so perfect care.

Molly was accidentally paused once & I gave Aaron a time out for no reason once so maybe this had an effect on their final form...

Anyway, I'm happy :)

As usual, I'm drained from work so goodnight :) thank you for reading.

Hello all :)

I can't believe it is September already! Time seems to go by faster and faster the older I get.

I've been meaning to post for a couple of days and I'm glad that I'm finally getting around to it- lots of updates.

Aaron and Molly had 2 boys on Friday night and departed last night.. I named their boys Shane (v2/Molly) and Ty (v1/Aaron). I also started a new tama, another v2, on Saturday morning because of my 3 day weekend.

Nessi, my new tama, is running on my makeup fun shell v2. I hatched her around 10 AM yesterday, and she evolved into a hitodetchi shortly after. This morning she evolved into young mametchi- which is probably my favorite teen character :) She is pretty low maintenance.

Ty and Shane are both kinakomotchis (another favorite character of mine!) and roll quite a bit. Their training beeps have also been around the same times as each other...

I have almost filled my logging notebook... maybe I have learned a few things.

Hopefully I'll update again before bed- maybe with pictures for once (if I have the patience)

Latest posts

Back