TamaMatty's Tama Log!(Take 2)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaMatty0-0

Reaction score
Umm...Hi!

Hello TamaTalk! Okay, so first of all, this my second attempt at making a log for my Tamagotchis. The first log... yeah, it didn't last more then 24 days. (Not to mention, only 5 of the replies were ACTUALLY ABOUT my Tamas.) Secondly, I had stopped being active on here for 4 months. But I still played with my peacock design v4.5. For a little bit, anyways. But after finding it in on top of my dresser, I started to remember how much fun it was to take care of this little alien creature. I unpaused Jake the Kometchi after a 4 month slumber. He should be evolving into an adult tomorrow. His passion points, (the category with the fist symbol) are at 184, so he'll most likely evolve into Ura Kutchipatchi! I've been trying to sneak Jake into school so I don't have to pause him, but it's been risky, since my teachers are extremely strict this year. I think instead of posting three times a week, every week, like last time, I'll just post on here when something notable happens, and see how that feels. See you soon!

Status

Name: Jake

Version: 4.5

Training: 9/9

Personality Points: Humor-14 Glamour-11 Passion-184

Weight: 43 lb

Generation : 1

Last edited by a moderator:
P.S Forgot to mention, just like last time, there will probably not be any pictures, until I can get a new computer. :( Sorry!

Adulthood!

Hello, TamaTalk! On my first post, I explained I would only be posting here if something notable happens with my v4.5. Well, today was a fairly eventful day for Jake, so lets get right to it!

v4.5

Just like I predicted, Jake evolved into a Ura Kutchpatchi today! ^_^ If you've never seen the Ura Kutchipatchi before, just picture regular Kutchipatchi, but with a horn and oval eyes. Anyways, after school ended, I bought Jake an iPod and some headphones to celebrate his adulthood. He looks like a total headbanger when he uses them. :D I wonder if he's a fan of ACDC?

Anyways, that is all that happened today! I'll make sure to log here again for the next big event! Bye!

Status

Species: Ura Kutchipatchi

Weight: 51 lb

Jake the Teacher!

Hellooooooooooooooooo, TamaTalk! Lets just get right into the log!

v4.5

Today, Jake went in for a job interview, and got a job as a teacher! Which is odd, considering he only had, like, 40 humor points at the time. Over then that, nothing else really happened. Jake did buy a new RC helicopter, and a new bow tie, which he looks totally classy in. ^_^

Anyways, that is all that is happening with Jake as of today....oh! Wait! I have on more thing to talk about! Ok, so as many of you know, the first week of September is Labor Day, and to give us a break from the hellish nightmare that is school, honor the people who made America what it it is today, they give us the Monday off! Wooooooooo! To celebrate this three day weekend, I've decided to start up a new Tamagotchi! I own a v3, v4, v5, music star, and an IDL. I'm leaning towards my IDL, but if you want to see a specific Tama join the log, then fell free to tell me. (I mean, like, if you want to... I don't know...)

Status

Personality Points: Humor-41 Glamour-15 Passion-236

Weight: 37 lb

Surprise!

Hellooooooo, TamaTalk! Ok, so first off, I had planned to post on every day of my three day weekend, but stuff just came up. Nothing bad happened, but I just ended up being really busy. But I'm back! With a huge update!

v4.5

Jake the Ura Kutchipatchi got married yesterday! He ended up falling head over heels in love with a Ura Zukyutchi! He is now the proud father of a bouncing little girl named Lola. He should be leaving his daughter tomorrow night. You will be missed, Jake! I'll cherish our last days together!

iDL

Like I said last time, I decide to start up my white iDL. I currently have a baby Choribotchi named Shirley. Oh, she just evolved into Kingyobotchi!

Music Star

Two Tamagotchis just wasen't enough, so I decided to start up my city design Music Star! I'm currently raising a Ringotchi named Raina. She plays in a band called Legends, with Ryo the Kikitchi, and Jenny the Itchigotchi.

I just realized two out of three of my Tamagotchis are girls, and the only one that is a boy will be leaving his daughter behind for me to take care of. I wish I had more variety, but it's okay! I love them all anyways! I don't know how I'm going to balance raising three Tamagotchis at once during the school week. I'm thinking I'm going to pause Shirley and and Raina, and bring Jake to school until he leaves his baby, and then work from there.

Status

Weight: 51 lb

Name: Shirley

Version: iDL

Species: Kingyobotchi

Weight: 47 lb

Name: Raina

Version: Music Star

Species: Ringotchi

Stress: 29

Music Points: Tone - 56 Rhythm - 116 Original - 69

Weight: 30 lb

Favorite toy: Panda

Favorite instrument: Harp

Favorite genre of music: Asian music

Would Have Posted Yesterday...

Hello, TamaTalk! Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I was super busy. But a lot of events happened between today and yesterday, including lots of evolutions!

v4.5

Jake left his daughter Lola a day early then I expected! I'll miss him, but lets get back to Lola for now. After the hour long baby phase, she evolved into Kuchitamatchi! She was then enrolled into preschool. She evolved into a teen today, but the results were... baffling. Her father was in the Ura Kuchi group, and her mother was in the Ura Mame group. So imagine my shock when she evolved into a Ura Young Memetchi! Not that I'm complaining, though. She's super cute, and I'm going to raise her glamour points so she can Evolve into Ura Memetchi! And speaking of Memetchi...

Music Star

Yesterday, Raina evolved into Memetchi! I definitely slacked on her care quite a lot, so getting a good care adult was a pleasant surprise! She passed her pro debut today with her band made up of Ryo the Dorotchi and Jenny the Violetchi, and each where paid 10000 Gotchi Points.

iDL

Shirley evolved into a Painaputchi yesterday, and evolved into a Lovelitchi today! Woooo, perfect care adult! We found three of her happy symbols, the microphone, princess dress, and the shaved ice at the Tama Cafe. She also remodeled her living room, and used the Henshin Jo dressing room to become... Princess Lovely!

Status

Name: Lola

Species: Ura Young Memetchi

Training: 2/9

Personality Points: Humor-22 Glamour-35 Passion-25

Weight: 25 lb

Generation : 2

Name: Shirley

Species: Lovelitchi

Weight: 62 lb

Species: Memetchi

Stress: 25

Music Points: Tone - 304 Rhythm - 375 Original - 364

Weight: 42 lb

Favorite genre of music: Pop music

T.G.I.F!

It feels like this week seemed to drag on more than usual. But I'm back with another update!

v4.5

Lola evolved into Ura Memetchi today! ^_^ She's cute, but I've already raised a Ura Memetchi before. We used all the different toys and cloths she inherited from her father. She seems to like the bow item the best. She should be graduating school and getting a job tomorrow, and should start being visited by the match maker on Sunday.

iDL

Shirley the Lovelitchi gained her fourth and final happy symbol for being an adult for 48 hours. Afterwards, we headed towards the Date Palace, were she found a suitable husband in a handsome Herotchi, and they had a baby girl, named Poppy. She is still currently a Choribotchi, just like her mother.

Music Star

No new events happened with Raina the Memetchi between the last last post and now, except she is extremely close to getting her 1st Ranking Award in the pop music genre. You got this, Raina! I believe in yoooouuuuuuu!

Status

Species: Ura Memetchi

Training: 7/9

Personality Points: Humor-56 Glamour-172 Passion-47

Weight: 30 lb

Name: Poppy

Species: Choribotchi

Weight: 8 lb

Stress: 0

Music Points: Tone - 436 Rhythm - 597 Original - 512

Weight: 39 lb

Out Daughtered

The title pretty much speaks for its self. All of the Tamagotchis I'm raising are girls. And two of them gave birth more girls! I've only raised one boy out of all the Tamagotchi's I've logged about. Anyways, time for the actual log!

v4.5

Lola is still the happy little Ura Memetchi from the last entry, except shes now has a job! She drives a bus to the airport while trying to avoid obstacles.

iDL

Shirley the Lovelitchi left her daughter, Poppy, after getting her final Happy Symbol. She is currently a Sabosabotchi! She should be evolving into and adult tomorrow. I gave her OK care, in hopes she would evolve into Makiko.

Music Star

Raina the Memetchi got married to a handsome Togetchi and had... a baby girl, just like Shirley. Huh. She should be leaving her daughter tonight. She also got the First Rank Award for pop music today! Yay1

Sorry that today's update was pretty brief, I've just been super busy. See you next time!

Status

Personality Points: Humor-108 Glamour-182 Passion-57

Weight: 24 lb

Species: Sabosabotchi

Weight: 10 lb

Stress: 0

Music Points: Tone - 728 Rhythm - 975 Original - 903

Weight: 31 lb

Update Time!

Hello, Tamatalk! Time for another update! I won't be logging about Lola though, because she was on pause the whole day. But I toke Raina's daughter to school, and Poppy evolved into her adult form this morning!

iDL

Right after Poppy woke up, she evolved into and adult! I think I neglected her too much though, because she became a Violetchi. Violetchi was the original character I was going to aim for, but I didn't want to run the risk of accidentally killing Poppy, so I settled on Makiko instead. Anyways, we found her first three happy symbols; the flower hat, the kendama toy, and the Fuwafuwa Castella(?) at the bakery.

Music Star

Raina the Memetchi left her baby girl, Connie, in my care today. She looks just like her mother when she was a toddler; she evolved into Hitodetchi, just like Raina. She should be evolving into a teen tomorrow.

Status

Personality Points: Humor-111 Glamour-182 Passion-57

Weight: 27 lb

Species: Violetchi

Weight: 35 lb

Name: Connie

Species: Hitodetchi

Stress: 3

Music Points: Tone - 282 Rhythm - 330 Original - 349

Weight: 15 lb

Favorite instrument: Piano

Favorite genre of music: Jazz music

Another Brief(ish) Update!

(not doing sections today :p )

I'm so glad the weeks almost over. I feel so guilty for just giving short, half hearted updates. But school is starting to pickup, so I'm just really busy. Anyways, to make a long story short, Connie evolved into an Ichigotchi yesterday, and a Chantotchi today, Lola got married had a baby boy(yay!) and Poppy got her last happy symbol and had had a baby girl. AGAIN. I'm convinced that my iDL is sexist. I've had three girls in a row! No boys! Oh, by the way, Connie had a close call today. While she was still an Itchigotchi, I accidentally dropped her(I know, I'm such a horrible father! :( ) . The Tamagotchi it self wasn't damaged, but when I want to look for any scratches on the screen, her legs where GONE. The last row of pixels at the bottom of the screen where seemingly none existent. I eventually fixed it, but it was extremely frighting at the time! Okay, thats all I have for you! Bye!

(Nice segways, Matty <_< )

A Proper Log for Once!

It's Friday again, which means that I get to write a proper log! Yay! I also have a surprise for y'all so keep watching! Er... looking? Reading? Whatever! Just scroll down already :( ...

v4.5

Lola left her baby boy last night, whom I named Toby. He is currently a Hitodetchi ^_^ . Both of his parents were in the Ura Meme family, so he should evolve into either Daiyatchi (my favorite character) or Kujakutchi, but according to a growth chart I saw somewhere, Hitodetchi is most likely to evolve into Crackertchi soooooo...

iDL

Poppy the Violetchi gave birth to a baby girl, Dawn. I never mentioned this, but Shirley, Poppy, and Dawn, where all the same baby and toddler charcters, Choribotchi and Kingyobotchi. And only Poppy diddn't evolve into into Painaputchi for her teen stage! Anyways, she is Currently a Moriritchi, and since she has the Sparkly Scrunchie, she can turn into TamaMoriritchi! We got he first two Happy Symbols, the aforementioned Sparkly Scrunchie, and a bowl of tropical fruit at the Tama Cafe.

Music Star

As I said in the last log, Connie is now a Chantotchi, but thats about it. Nothing has really happened with her over the past few days so... yeah.

Surprise Time!

v5

I was looking for some other Tamagotchis to run, when I stumbled over my purple v5. I started it up this as an experiment, and left it in my desk drawer for the whole day. When I got back from school, I found out that the family left back to Tamagotchi Planet. I didn't know toddler stage Tamagotchis could drive a UFO, but lets get back to business. I currently raising the first generation of the Villa family, consiting of two sons, Alex and Matty Jr., who are currently Achirukutchi and Mattaritchi, and Katie, who is a Sakuramotchi.

So thats all that I have for y'all today! See you soon! I'll be posting over the weekend, so keep an eye out for that!

Status

Name: Toby

Species: Hitodetchi

Training: 4/9

Personality Points: Humor-18 Glamour-21 Passion-24

Weight: 42 lb

Generation : 3

Name: Dawn

Species: Moriritchi

Weight: 45 lb

Generation : 3

Name: Connie

Species: Chantotchi

Stress: 6

Music Points: Tone - 646 Rhythm - 867 Original - 999

Weight: 26 lb

Favorite toy: Duck

Favorite instrument: Piano

Favorite genre of music: Jazz music

Names: Alex, Matty Jr., Katie

Family Name: Villa

Version: v5

Species: Ahirukutch, Mattaritchi, Sakuramotchi

Bonding: 10 Percent

I'm so Sorry!

I feel so guilty for not logging in this... uh, log,for a long time. Part of the blame is being swamped with school work,but most of it is on me being lazy. I'm going to put in more of an effort to log regularly. Anyways, on to Tamagotchi news! I decided to deactivate most of my Tamagotchis, but some stuff happened before then, but not enough to make a log. So, here is what happened: Toby evolved into a Ura Mametchi, and Connie got married to a ShimaShimatchi and a baby boy named Brian, who was a Kuchitamatchi before I took his battery out. The only Tamagotchi I'm running right now is my v5,and I'm currently of the second generation, with Gigi the Belltchi, Sammy the Ahirukutchi, and Lin the Sakuramotchi. I ended up marrying of Matty Jr., who evolved into a Furikotchi, to a lovely little Watatchi. Theyboth evolved into their parent forms, PapaMametchi and MemeMamatchi, respectively. Sorry if this entry wasreally long, but thanks for reading anyways! See you soon!

The Terrible Teens

Joey became a Korokotchi, Gigi became a Shelltchi, and Lin became an Ichigotchi. Thats it. Alos, all next week, all school days are cut short because parent teacher conferences, and on Wednesday, we don't have school period! Woooooh! So expect some log entries soon! Bye!

Space Family!

Ok, so pretty big update today! First of, lets talk about the adult evolution of Joey, Gigi, and Lin! Joey became a Mukugetchi, Gigi became a Potetchi, and Lin became a Lovezukintchi. I ended up marrying of Gigi to a... Sunnytchi! Yes, by pure luck, I now have the Space family on my v5! I'm currently raising one baby girl named Pandora, who is currently an Iwatchi.

It's Almost Time!

Hello, TamaTalk! Pandora is currently still in her teen phase, Mikazukitch, but she should be evolving later on tonight. Hold up. She just evolved right now! Okay, so Pandora is currently a SUNNYTCHI, now. Anyways, I've been thinking it's too lonely out here, with just me and Pandora, so sometime this week, I will be starting up another of my Tamagotchis! I'm leaning towards my v4.5, and I'm also thinking of investing into buying a TamaGo, as I remember liking it a lot when I was younger. So yeah. Peace out

Well, This is Awkward...

If there are any people reading this who were expecting log updates... yeah I'm sorry about that. It's been like, what? A month? Well, I'm back... For now... *cough cough* Anyways, I just wanted to say I'm back, I didn't stop logging because of some traumatizing event, I was just being lazy and forgetting to do it, but I'm back now. We cool? Yeet. So first, thanks for 500 views! WHAAAAT? YEAAAAAAH! (I'm probably the only person who would be THIS excited about TamaTalk views, but I don't care!) Is this, like, a milestone? Do I have to eat a cake with 500 sprinkles on it? Do I get a DIAMOND TAMAGOTCHI? No? Ahhhhh... :(

​Secondly, I started up a couple of Tamagotchis! (Obviously. If I didn't why would I be here?) So I have Alex the Kujakutchi on my v4.5, Dawn the Moriritchi on my iDL (You may remember her from my previous updates...) and a new face! I went out shopping yesterday and I STOPPED by at Game STOP! HAHAHAHAHAhahahaheheh............. sorry.

Anyways, I went to GameStop and saw the NEW 20th Anniversary Tamagotchi!Well, I mean, it's been out for about 2 months but it was still cool to see one in person! I bought it and I'm now dedicated to taking care of Nemo the Mametchi until he dies of old age at 15!

Well, that's all I have today! See you later!

Some Sad News...

Hello, TamaTalk. I have some very unfortunate news today. Alex the Kujakutchi on my v4.5 just passed away. :( I started with a new generation, but I think I'll be putting my v4.5 away for now. I've been running it since the beginning of this log, so I've grown kind of tired of it. Instead, I'll be running my clear yellow v3. I haven't used it in a while, so this seems like the perfect time to introduce a new face to the log. Also, I feel like running a more simple Tamagotchi, one were you just care for your own little pet without skill points, or jobs, and all that other jazz. Well, I'll see you later! Bye. :)

I Can't Come Up with a Good Title for this Log...

I just realized that my log has reached 2 pages! Whoooooo! YaaaaaaY! (Confetti, fireworks, explosion!)

Hello, TamaTalk! Today was a fairly eventfully day for my Tamagotchis, so this will be a long-ish update.

I won't be logging about Nemo, though. Tamagotchi Minis don't really do much...

iD L

After finding her final happy symbol, (the Tamamori Tree) Dawn the Moriritchi met a handsome Maisutatchi at the Love Palace, and the two hit it off immediately! After a few dates, Dawn worked up the courage to propose to her boyfriend, and he said yes! Anyways, Dawn and her husband had a baby girl named Mabel. She is currently a Kingyobotchi. I'm trying to take horrible care of her so she can evolve into a Sabosabotchi.

v3

Like I said in my last log, I replaced my v4.5 for my v3. I am currently raising a Flora the Tamatchi. I'll be taking Flora to school instead of Nemo so she can have a chance to evolve into Young Mametchi.

(I hope this yellow text isn't hard to read... I try to color code my logs with the color of the actual Tamagotchi so things don't get confusing.)

Status

Name: Mabel

Version: iD L

Species: Kingyobotchi

Weight: 49 lb

Generation : 4

Name: Flora

Version: 3

Species: Tamatchi

Weight: 15 lb

I'm Writing This as I'm Watching a Katy Perry Performance

I couldn't think of a title for this log,too so I just typed up what I'm doing at the moment...

Anyways, I should have logged yesterday for Flora's teen evolution, but I just figured, "Since Mabel is going to evolve tomorrow, why not just write one big log on Saturday?" So here we are.

iD L

Mabel became a Sabosabotchi yesterday, just like I wanted her to! I tried to take below average care of her so I can get an interesting character, but I lost track of how many care mistakes I gave her, so her adult evolution will be a surprise, I guess...

v3

Flora became a Obotchi yesterday. Not a Young Mametchi,like I had hoped, but she is still pretty adorable! I like the fact that when she gets happy, her hair lifts up. ^ ^~ I thought that she would evolve into her adult stage today, but she didn't. I haven't used my v3 in a while, so I didn't know that they teen stage lasted for 3 days instead of the usual 2.

(Nemo the Mametchi on my 20th Anniversery Mini is still doing well. I think he's only about a week old, since I put him on pause so much.)

No status section today. I have to get ready for my uncle to pick me and my sister up so we can go to my grandmother's house.

Latest posts

Back