Restarted my V3 tamagotchi, this thought came to my mind.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bazla1234

Reaction score
Those who owned/own a V3, do you remember when you neglected your tama it would eventually die and turn into an angel? Well I just had this thought, what if the tamagotchi died from being obese? E.G: 99lbs. Do you think this would have made it more fun or more of an annoyance?

I have (and still have) a V3 and it was the first Tamagotchi I ever had. I think I was given it when I was around 6-8 and I distinctly remember it becoming a Masktchi :ph34r: and dying. I don't think I ever fed my to 99 pounds but then I doubt I knew how to properly care for one either, or much of the instructions. I suppose if they did immediately die at 99 pounds it would be a great annoyance, but then I've only fed a Tamagotchi to 99 pounds to kill it (it was an oldie, and I didn't want to go down the Oyajitchi route). But, I don't think reaching the maximum weight is the normal circumstance for neglected Tamagotchis as reaching the max weight requires and abundance of snacks, and some might just decided to not care for it at all.

I have ver 3 Tamagotchis hitting 99 lbs all the time but no one has ever died D:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Lennö already said it but my v3 as a kid was 99 lbs a lot and it never died from obesity. Poor thing :(

hitting the max weight doesn't cause death immediately but in my experience, being obese is unhealthy for a tamagotchi meaning that it is more likely to get sick when the meters empty or it sits with poop too long, and if it gets sick too many time then it will die. So yes weight does matter. And often times if a tamagotchi is severely overweight when it is a toddler/ teen they will evolve into the worst care teen/ adult even if you give it perfect care. Weight is not the kiss of death but it makes death more likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back