Tamagotchi M!X Anniversary Gift Version Details

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamapalace

Reaction score
tumblr_inline_ovw2wt6Tl91toxdax_500.jpg

Bandai Japan has delivered yet ANOTHER Tamagotchi M!X version, this time its all about gifts as it is released on the 21st anniversary. The Tamagotchi M!X Anniversary Gift Set will include an all-new Tamagotchi M!X Anniversary Gift Version, a limited edition Tamagotchi lanyard, and the “Perfect Tama Book”.

tumblr_inline_ovw2wyPrgS1toxdax_500.png
The Perfect Tama Book features 64 pages of information about your favorite Tamagotchi characters and locations, and it features beautiful graphics; some you haven’t seen yet!

tumblr_inline_ovw2x76Hwb1toxdax_500.png
On this version you are able to meet the 20th anniversary version characters, with the addition of Gifttchi, GiftMametchi (featuring the ever so adorable Bagubagutchi), and Santaclautchi.

tumblr_inline_ovw3aqf2cr1toxdax_500.png
Present Island is the new location on the M!X Anniversary Gift Version. Just by visiting Present Island you will receive a gift, and you can even exchange gifts with others there too.

tumblr_inline_ovw3d15rBK1toxdax_500.jpg
Connecting the M!X Anniversary Gift Version to any other M!X will unlock some exclusive content! An included Tamagotchi calendar displays all the holidays and events your Tamagotchi celebrates so you’ll never miss one.

The M!X Anniversary Gift Version also gets exclusive items from the Tamagotchi M!X Station that can be found in several locations throughout Japan.

tumblr_inline_ovw38iPwoC1toxdax_500.png
The Tamagotchi M!X Anniversary Gift Version will be released on the 21st anniversary of Tamagotchi, November 23rd 2017. Pricing for the Gift Set, which is the only wait to get your hands on the M!X Anniversary Gift Version will be roughly ¥7700, although retailers will probably price it slightly lower. We will keep you updated as more information rolls in! We also want to hear from you, are you excited about this version?

*Special thanks to @tokyodirectdiary for translations

I was just about to post about this.

Do you have any idea where this can be ordered/pre-ordered? I checked two sites, but there were already out of stock sadly.

Wow Hobby Link Japan orders are already sold out, what a pity

At least I was able to preorder the gudetama one with the cover already.

Have to search somewhere else to preorder the Anni. gift m!x.

So many m!xes coming out its amazing :eek:

Hello everybody!

What sort of IR is the M!X? Will there ever be a way to use the download from a phone or modified IR device? Unfortunate the addition content is only available in Japan. I know Mr.Blinky had some doubts, anything new?
Thanks!
Steve

I pre-ordered mine yesterday :wub: what a coincidence. I didn't thought about it, until I stumbled over it on eBay. For a moment I struggled, but then I took a look on different sites and pre-ordered it on the best (lowest) offer. Now I'm all excited and can't wait for it :D even that it is - again - in Japanese. I still hope that Bandai may come up/back with another European Tamagotchi, but in color. I really miss them here :(

I already have 4 Tamagotchi m!x (spacy, sanrio, anniversary and dream), and I already think spacy and dream mixes are too similar. This is waaay too many versions of the same tama for my taste :(

At least they could have changed the shell design a bit more, it's almost the same as the anniversary version.

I pre-ordered it ! The m!x is my first Tamagotchi in color and i like it a lot.

I see that on this forum people prefer other versions, but unfortunately I can't find a Tamagotchi P at a reasonable price. :(

The "m!x Anniversary Gift set" is a bit expensive but it will be my christmas gift. ^_^

I hope one day we can add things via infrared !

Just per-ordered this as well! I'm really excited about the holidays added to the M!x! I love when games add holidays in it makes it even more personal and exciting to see. Also i per-ordered this on Hobby Link Japan. I hope they have enough M!x in stock as i read they are known for canceling pre-orders because of lack of stock.

I told uncle to order me one as well, I hope he did because I'm pretty excited for this one!

Hobby Link Japan or you can pre-order it on Ebay they have a bunch of listings but are around 110 USD.

Mine just got shipped very excited as well! i hope everyone can nabb one :D !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back