Custom Tamagotchi Friends Dream Town

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

black candy

Reaction score
It's very hard to remove the faceplate, but i've dove mine with minimum scratches... You can do it with a screwdriver, very small, just put it down the cenral hole button and pull out gently. This is mine after the hard work :)

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/1lp9I"><a href="//imgur.com/1lp9I"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I can't see the picture and I think it is because of the code you used. You can easily add images from Imgur if you copy the code in the BBCode section, click on the photo icon in the TamaTalk editor, and past in the code without the
imageproxy.php
tags.

That's cute and it looks like an official faceplate! I've seen tutorials about removing Dream Town faceplates and most people use a card in the corners of the screen to pry it off, but using the central button is good too. Actually, if I had used the central button I probably wouldn't have scratches at the edge of my screen (I used a nail file). I made my own space-themed faceplate out of paper, small paper shapes, and small sequined stars. If you're interested, I could post a picture.

That's cute and it looks like an official faceplate! I've seen tutorials about removing Dream Town faceplates and most people use a card in the corners of the screen to pry it off, but using the central button is good too. Actually, if I had used the central button I probably wouldn't have scratches at the edge of my screen (I used a nail file). I made my own space-themed faceplate out of paper, small paper shapes, and small sequined stars. If you're interested, I could post a picture.

I used a nail file too! ;) Wasn't successfull for me to remove the faceplate with nails (lol).

Please post your custom TMGCF DT, i'm curious!

*In my avatar you can see my custom P's faceplate too ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
A nail file does work if you pry hard enough since the faceplate doesn't seem very fragile. I dug up an image of my Dream Town from my abandon Photobucket account, so here it is:

W8cHYgk.png

Zatchi (from the Tamagotchi P2) is in the spaceship at the bottom while Spacytchi (the Tamagotchi on my Dream Town) is in the other one. All the effort of cutting tiny shapes was worth it!

Ahh, I thought your P's was custom. The faceplate goes very well with the light blue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back