butch's tamalog!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butch

Reaction score
hi everyone! i'm grace, and i'm new to this site. however, ive been playing with tamagotchis since i was little, my first being a light pink connection v1! ^^ right now my favorite tamagotchis i own are connections and a vintage mothra, though i also own a p's that im running as well.

i plan on running mainly connections and my mothra plus my p's for this log, but who knows what'll come of it?

DAY 1: Mothra
my mothra is currently makora, but i've been working since she evolved to try and unlock godzilla!
to do this, i've been feeding her/playing with her every time her hearts go below four (full hearts), making sure her weight is always at 30 tons, and disciplining her every time she attacks towers. i'm really hoping that she'll attack another tower today so i can get a full discipline bar and hopefully godzilla for the first time! if she turns into godzilla today i'll probably update again out of sheer excitement. the last time i had makora, i must have missed her attacking a tower and she died before reaching full discipline.
EDIT: as i was writing this, she attacked another tower!! her discipline is now full and i'm crossing my fingers she'll turn into godzilla soon!
also note the case i crocheted for my mothra! i have another version that looks a lot worse bc it was the first thing i ever crocheted, but this is the second and i think it turned out alright!
tamalog_day_1_mothra.png
WEIGHT: 30 tons
DISCIPLINE: Full

DAY 1: Akai
my akai is currently kuchipatchi, which i'm very excited about because i'm used to getting the same characters on my connection style tamas every time! however, i married kuchipatchi off this morning to a lovely memetchi, and now he has a child that's waiting to be my 3rd gen! i'm hoping this time i'll get a memetchi instead of ribotchi like my first gen, as memetchi is one of my favorite characters ^^
tamalog_day_1_akai.png
WEIGHT: 99g (im assuming thats the unit of measurement!)
DISCIPLINE: 4 bars
DAY 1: V3
my v3 at the moment is a girl named genji (i didnt get a chance to see the baby before the name screen popped up, so i named it after an overwatch character who always 'needs healing' because tamagotchis get sick a lot)! she's a child right now, and sadly is my first gen as my last tamagotchi died due to me being busy and not pausing it! i'm not really aiming for any character in particular right now; just hoping for something besides the usual mametchi i get every time! because of that ill probably take average care or good care, but not as good as possible.​
tamalog_day_1_v3.png
WEIGHT: 59 lb
DISCIPLINE: 3 bars
DAY 1: P's
my tamagotchi p's is currently a nyatchi due to a VDP i got! there's not much to update as regards to her, but right now i'm focusing on getting the maid uniform or accessory for her by working 30 hours at the music cafe! i probably won't feature her as much since there's less going on typically, as i plan on running nyatchi for a good while (at least until i get 30 hours and download a new vdp)!
tamalog_day_1_p_s.png
(sorry for the horrible image lighting)!
WEIGHT: 99g
GEN: 4
and that's about it for today, i might drop back in if i get godzilla and do a mini update for that! thanks so much for reading, i'm excited to start this! feel free to comment whatever!

Latest posts

Back