Completely new to it, looking for help choosing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rokutchi

Reaction score
im planning to get one but im so lost. Ive seen that there are different ones, like p, 4u, mix etc but what is the difference? Are the differences really that big? Is there maybe a wiki or something where you can learn about it all, about all the differences and what each tamagotchi focuses on?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can compare all of the different versions on the wiki. There's quite a lot of differences between the versions you listed in your post, so the wiki should help you see what those differences are and help you decide on a version. :)

You can compare all of the different versions on the wiki. There's quite a lot of differences between the versions you listed in your post, so the wiki should help you see what those differences are and help you decide on a version. :)
I've been doing research but I can't find definitive answer: For 4Us, are there any versions out there in just English? I've seen some on eBay but are not full English. Can someone still manage to play without knowing Japanese at all? Sorry if this isn't the right place, totally new to the site!

I've been doing research but I can't find definitive answer: For 4Us, are there any versions out there in just English? I've seen some on eBay but are not full English. Can someone still manage to play without knowing Japanese at all? Sorry if this isn't the right place, totally new to the site!
The 4U and 4U+ are in Japanese, but the original 4U has an English patch. Of course, you'll need an NFC compatible phone or tablet to patch it.

As for your other question, I'd say it's still relatively easy to use, even if you don't know Japanese. There are various guides out there for it, so it's still pretty easy to use, even without the English patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back