I got a ridiculously sweet deal today.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MewVenus

Reaction score
This is kind of a brag post about how awesome my husband is, but its also a post I wanted to make because I wanted to share this news with people that would be as excited about it as I am!

My husband uses this app called Let Go and he was browsing it the other day and found a lot of 3 Tamagotchis for ten dollars. He went out of his way to get them for me before he had to go to work. I was already at work when he returned home with them so he sent me a picture. I open the text and HOLY MOLY. The lot turned out to be one that included two Tamagotchi Connection v2s (from what I can tell from the picture) and a Tamagotchi Connection v4. FOR TEN DOLLARS. All three are in perfect working order (well, one of the v2's has a line of dead pixels in the screen but still!) I feel so super lucky. I think I'll start a log with them <3

Pretty awesome deal, and what a sweet husband. :) Hope you enjoy your newest Tamagotchis! Looking forward to seeing your log!

This is so cute! Wish someone would do that for me haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back