Mew's Super Tama-log! <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MewVenus

Reaction score
~ACTIVE TAMAS~

v2Friendsv4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, and welcome to my little Tama-log! :D

You can refer to me as Steena or Mew, either is fine.

Here I plan to showcase the Tama's I'm running and, of course, log their growth and generational path!

So, without further ado, let's see the Tamas! :wub:

Right now, I'm running my Tamagotchi Friends. I bought this a couple years ago when I was Christmas shopping for my sisters. I bought one for each of us and we like to play with them together. However, it had been dead for the last year or so, but I picked it up and continued where I left off, so the tama I'm raising right now is gen 4. I married off her mum and started raising her yesterday. I was bummed when I remembered there's no naming feature on the Friends, but I call her Lizzie &lt;3

f3337516-6c52-449c-b44f-bfac6dc3dfbf.jpg

Baby Lizzie with her parents &lt;3

0266af80-abc7-4d96-94aa-88bc07bb77e9.jpg
a69d324e-0d5e-498a-a898-8c56aaa516d3.jpg

She grew into a Terupotchi yesterday, and a Neotchi today~

I'm also currently running two V2s, though the screen on one of them is damaged :( I'll post pictures of the fully operational one here though :) Her name is Shila. I think I'll probably marry her and Wirt when they're old enough but we'll see. Greg has proven to be a very sweet suitor to her thus far.

cb935a7e-1d89-44f5-9ec4-6571e7f775b7.jpg

Finally, I'm running a v4. It hatched moments before my broken v2, and I named this one Wirt after Wirt from Over the Garden Wall. When the other v2 hatched, it was another boy so I named him Greg! I think of them as brothers.

2406cb83-c654-4c1d-874c-310d57798cb0.jpg

570d8314-d5e3-4b68-98d2-00b329647a4c.jpg

Wirt got to start pre-school today!

And to wrap things up, here's a bonus photo just this once of sad, derpy little Greg. -_- It's so sad because I LOVE this shell. Does anyone know if it's possible to replace screens on the V2?

2330e646-fbf5-4a3f-a99b-a63f9f106ace.jpg

That's all for today! I'll pop back in when we have some growth updates! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, everyone's going through a growth spurt, so I figured I'd check in! :wub:
I brought Shila and Wirt to class with me today, and everyone that saw them thought they were pretty cool. Needless to say, I couldn't agree more! :p
I have a couple Tamas headed my way in the mail. I can't wait to show them to you all!
Lizzie became a Coffretchi! To be honest, I was just a little bit disappointed by this. I was planning to put this one away for a while after I collected all the characters on it, and I've already had Coffretchi before &lt;_&lt; Still, she's really super cute. It kind of bums me out that they grow up so fast in Friends though. I wanted to keep her as Terupotchi and Neotchi for at least a day each.
IMG_20171015_121556.jpg
hello, i'm v super cute, no?
Shila, Wirt, and Greg all evolved as well. I don't have a picture of Greg of course because of the screen issue but he became a cute little Ufotchi. As for Shila and Wirt, you can see them below. Shila of course is Ringotchi and Wirt is a Young Kuchipatchi &lt;3 I think I'm going to try to make him Nonbirtchi, if I have the time to play enough games with him!
IMG_20171015_121315.jpg
Sweet lil babies &lt;3
TBH, most of my photos are of Wirt this time around. He just looks so cute playing with his lil fort!
20171015_123944.jpg
Tama High School!
20171015_122826.jpg
20171015_122753.jpg
Every day is a good day with my Tama-mama!
See you wonderful folks next time! Maybe with some new Tamas in the collection ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back